Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba (12399 Views)

Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue / DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala / Osinbajo, Fayemi, Abubakar, Others Celebrate Osoba At His 80th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by nitt: 11:08am On Feb 17, 2023
ATiKuOkOwA2023

1 Like

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by KanwuliaExtra: 11:09am On Feb 17, 2023
Verily verily I say unto thee.
And it came to pass. . . . .
Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by a4cube: 11:10am On Feb 17, 2023
Senator777:
I laugh at my Igbo brothers. Some of them are rejoicing with this news now not knowing that the plan is either Atiku or interim government.

Peter Obi is not even an option at all
Atiku or interim govt is far far better than Tinupu govt.
Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by Lithiumite: 11:11am On Feb 17, 2023
DennisEche:
grin grin grin
NORTH JUST DEY PLAY BAT. Elrufai is playing Tinubu. Only urchins don't know El Rufai is working for Atiku. El Rufai is who he is today because of Atiku. Forget the pretence

This is a battle within the taraba state APC ......those opposed to senator bwacha emergence as APC Huber candidates are the ones leaving........bwacha will single handedly defeat them all.

Taraba is also a state APC can loose without it affecting them as long as they get there 25-30%,they are good......obi is there to reduce atiku's numbers anyway........it's ok they can leave
Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by ariesbull: 11:12am On Feb 17, 2023
Jeez....oh APC
Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by Blaze14k: 11:12am On Feb 17, 2023
Urchins are you guys still confident in winning this presidential election?

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by press9jatv: 11:13am On Feb 17, 2023
Tinubu ti lule Lekan siii

1 Like

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by Feggie3: 11:15am On Feb 17, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
The way people jump from party to party shows we are all selfish, one of d reason I like wike, he started in PDP n wen it's not in his favor he remain there dou causing more harm.....
Lmao!! Then what is the difference?

1 Like

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by Proudlyomonna: 11:16am On Feb 17, 2023
Loll this ones are the set that wants to continue playing Politics with the progress of Nija, We will know between them and the people who want better for Nija who plenty pass undecided
Tinubu is not in this contest,he is just there to share from the drug and embezzled money he has acquired.
Bubu should let him bring out the bullion van, People will chop it saraa.
Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by DonA02(m): 11:18am On Feb 17, 2023
You all should decamp to Labour Party and not PDP
Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by jaxxy(m): 11:23am On Feb 17, 2023
apc is gone. expired party
Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by ayo2008: 11:24am On Feb 17, 2023
Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by switlily25(f): 11:24am On Feb 17, 2023
Jungle don Dey mature!
Atiku 2023

1 Like

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by BossGerald: 11:27am On Feb 17, 2023
Senator777:
I laugh at my Igbo brothers. Some of them are rejoicing with this news now not knowing that the plan is either Atiku or interim government.

Laugh at yourself first and keep igbos outta your misery...who are your igbo brothers

1 Like

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by VicHots(f): 11:29am On Feb 17, 2023
APC can not win Taraba but Tinubu will get his 25%!

1 Like

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by onuman: 11:42am On Feb 17, 2023
This bright one also depletes the much vaunted million times million votes of Tinubu's SW urchinss for Tinubu in Taraba state.
Only a blind person will vote an aged and obviously sick Tinubu who forfeited drug trafficking money to the US government, to become president of a modern country.

1 Like

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:57am On Feb 17, 2023
Senator777:

To you my non-Igbo brother, I feel like laughing at you.
People like us don't want anything like the APC ruling Nigeria ever again.

Period!

1 Like

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by rolams(m): 11:58am On Feb 17, 2023
Hmmm!
Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:59am On Feb 17, 2023
VicHots:
APC can not win Taraba but Tinubu will get his 25%!
It is now 25% you guys are settling for?
I see downfall.

What a shame!

1 Like

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by Antoeni(m): 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
This one will not escape EFCC, a known thief that hid under the umbrella of the ruling party, his balablu days are numbered!

2 Likes

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by obembet(f): 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

There'll be lot of defection from APC the urchins party to PDP the looters party before the election day

The good news is LP APC will not win,

Power will remain in North.

Atiku 2023

2 Likes

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by Danniedpastor(m): 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
Senator777:

Still better than having Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by Ihenzy(m): 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
aninibinladen:
Feelers from Taraba have it that David Sabo Kente an APC gubernatorial aspirant whose court case removed the APC guber candidate is also now working for Atiku's victory, he was supposed to decamp at the PDP rally in Jalingo yesterday but unfortunately bad weather prevented Atiku from attending the rally.
DSK was actually a mole PDP were using. Though na Atiku go still win
Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by livinbygrace: 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
Story !Apc will win at least 15 States.Peter OBI 11 States ,Atiku 10
Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by Atlantis585: 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
Druggie is getting it hot, hot these days grin

Woto woto from all sides

Every new day more decampment from the useless party of evil and hardship

Soon Buhari will announce his own

This election will not end well for him lai lai

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by Mccullum: 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
This is old news, however, Taraba is known as traditional PDP state, it won't stop Tinubu from winning the election.
Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by zanebaddo(m): 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
Senator777:

Call them what you want to call them. They are not your brothers cuz if they were you won't be laughing at them.
Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by ariesbull: 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
Senator777:

Igbo are not your brothers after you keep betraying them

Stop calling them your brothers ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? / Saraki, Kwara's New Law And Its Implication For Our Democratic System / If You Were Ambode, What 2 Things Would You Do To Improve Traffic In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.