Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,559 members, 7,955,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police (23361 Views)

Police Stop The Blocking Of Ketu-Ojota, Ikorodu Road By Protesters / Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement / You Don’t Have Power To Ban Free Movement, KMC Tell Kwara Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
baralatie:

Shey when he went for emergency medical leave from DSS.emefiele make phone call?
Lol they should resolve na, that is the Koko, money in the bank for two weeks, election in less than 10 days , na still same same .. Politicians go do transfer or borrow surrogates.
Re: Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police by oweman: 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
I think the true indigines of lagos adopt same tactics the abuja indigine used in neutrlising the planned hayhem the endsars miscreants plan for abuja .
Re: Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police by Thebest12(m): 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
baralatie:

Not problem I be man city and you be arsenal
Name your grounds

Home or
Away
angry

Home
Re: Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police by ariesbull: 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
Is it the same ojota that they gathered and they shouted Occupy Naija and chased Jonathan away

These clowns forget easily...they called themselves political sophisticated....

Oya showcase the sophistication.

Clowns everywhere ...make security men deal with em

1 Like

Re: Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police by FireUpNow(m): 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
Drug money and illegal extortion to ransome payment the reason for the new Naira notes redesign policy

1 Like

Re: Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police by galaxy2020(m): 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
Urchins don run, i think say them no de die... grin
Re: Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
Racoon:
The army should just swarm all those flash points where all those senseless Tinubu urchins & miscreants are fermenting trouble.

Any of them that do anyhow should collect wotoporously. They denied #endSARS. So they too will become case.

It is better we pray against violence because even the army can't stop it since dey are also affected
Re: Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police by 07kjb: 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
Illiteracy you went to cause harm to your fellow citizens suffering with you

PEOPLE AIN'T ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS.

WERE ARE THE NEW MONIES RELEASED BY CBN?

WHY ARE THE APC GOVERNORS INSTIGATING THE YOUTHS?

NA FOOLS DE JOIN THERE PROTEST
Re: Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police by bewla(m): 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
Massiveglory:
That is good.

Emilokan army of touts and miscreants are the ones creating the mayhem in lagos.
Python dance of the Nigerian army should be sent to reset their brains .

It is almost 8yrs of pmb presidency.
Tinubu and his likes have never spoken out on the killings, kidnapping, pains and torture that have ravaged the nation and brought pains to the common man/woman.

Their embezelled election fund is on the verge of being made useless . They are screaming out. His presidential ambition is in the mud and he his screaming out with all these agbero move.

There is no glory without some discomfort. This is something we need to support for the good of our nation.
This your phyton dance will only happens in imo or Anambra

This is Lagos no one mess with us
Tinubu or nothing
Re: Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police by Massiveglory: 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
bewla:
This your phyton dance will only happens in imo or Anambra

This is Lagos no one mess with us
Tinubu or nothing
You must be newbie to lagos.
Re: Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police by NEUDUDE: 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
No protest in yoruba land. Yoruba ronu grin
Re: Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police by wallarwallar(m): 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
Racoon:
The army should just swarm all those flash points where all those senseless Tinubu urchins & miscreants are fermenting trouble.

Any of them that do anyhow should collect wotoporously. They denied #endSARS. So they too will become case.

Na God go Punish u and ur generation for always mentioning tinubu name wen anything happen and na tinubu urchins dey scatter rivers state Ur mama dey village dey hungry idiot dey speak English here
Re: Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ijaya123:
Expect more of these unrest in the coming days if Buhari and Emefailure do not reverse this old notes ban.
mopol go shoot u if u protest anyhow!

angry
Re: Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
Dapagun:

https://porscheclassy.com/naira-scarcity-mile-12-ketu-ojota-unrest-under-control-free-movement-restored-lagos-police/

SAD NEWS.

Meanwhile, in Ogun State, the team that came to disperse rioters killed a young lady Hawking for her mistress at Redemption Camp Car Park C area. The lifeless body of the young lady is still on ground.
Re: Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police by Starhearts: 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ceenachi:

The only protest I will do is on the 25th with my pvc to vote in good governance

Wetin u go dey eat b4 dat day
Pple re hungry nd under pressure
They can't have access to their money..
Re: Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

angry

I pray the MOPOL shoot the Niger Delta militants, I pray the MOPOL shoot the Bandits / Boko Haram Boys for us to witness shooting competition.

SAD NEWS.

Meanwhile, in Ogun State, the team that came to disperse rioters killed a young lady Hawking for her mistress at Redemption Camp Car Park C area. The lifeless body of the young lady is still on ground.
Re: Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police by Heavensent01(m): 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
Racoon:
The army should just swarm all those flash points where all those senseless Tinubu urchins & miscreants are fermenting trouble.Any of them that do anyhow should collect wotoporously. They denied #endSARS. So they too will become case.

See who God they punish with his heroine-drug lord baron asking God to punish me. Tinubu’s urchins and miscreants ehen! cheesy

you're just a kid, a lot of peter Obi supporters in Lagos are also lamenting and I'm sure most of them are also protesting

whether in your dead or alive Tinubu is Nigeria president, that's fact
Re: Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police by Zincfingers: 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lithiumite:
Ilorin is still calm but no one is accepting the old notes as we speak.....it's even worse because most of the transporters and market people are not even accepting transfers ......I am supposed to proceed to Patigi in Kwara north but as it is like this might have to get back to Lagos cos of cash sacrcity so as not to be caught out if station by this looming anarchy.
How you wan reach Lagos with the unrest in Ibadan grin grin
It's even good sef.
Make every body stay their papa house grin grin
Re: Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police by booblacain(m): 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lithiumite:
Ilorin is still calm but no one is accepting the old notes as we speak.....it's even worse because most of the transporters and market people are not even accepting transfers ......I am supposed to proceed to Patigi in Kwara north but as it is like this might have to get back to Lagos cos of cash sacrcity so as not to be caught out if station by this looming anarchy.

Do transfer. I transferred N200 to marwa rider, so why can't you make transfer for a long distance journey?

1 Like

Re: Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police by davidl7: 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
Useless, Shameless, spineless eediots!

APC, Buhari, Tinubu, El Rufai, Oshiohmole, Ganduje!

Shameless lot!
Re: Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police by Peterobifailed: 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
See as Igbos turn to buhari supporters because he is inflicting hardship on the citizens.The most wicked tribe on earth nobody from your cursed land will be the president of 🇳🇬
Re: Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police by Ijaya123: 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

angry

How many dem don shoot?
Re: Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
baralatie:

Emefiele has gone to Addis Ababa with buhari and only to return next week undecided
The web portal has broken down
Re: Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police by Successkay12(m): 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Massiveglory:
That is good.

Emilokan army of touts and miscreants are the ones creating the mayhem in lagos.

Tinubu and his likes have never spoken out on the killings, kidnapping, pains and torture that have ravaged the nation and brought pains to the common man/woman.

Their embezelled election fund is on the verge of being made useless . They are screaming out. His presidential ambition is in the mud and he his screaming out with all these agbero move.

There is no glory without some discomforts here and there. This is something we need to support for the collective good of our nation.
Child of hates. The people mayhem in Lagos are d same people in Rivers, delta, Anambra, Enugu, Owerri e.t.c?
U guys will keep hating till death.
Re: Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police by HellVictorinho7: 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
Massiveglory:
That is good.

There is no glory without some discomforts here and there. This is something we need to support for the collective good of our nation.
you are confused
Re: Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police by HellVictorinho7: 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
booblacain:

Do transfer. I transferred N200 to marwa rider, so why can't you make transfer for a long distance journey?
bastard
Re: Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police by Sofiechidi: 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
I hope it is truly under control because, this morning wasn't funny to be honest.

God help us in this country!
Re: Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police by NothingDoMe: 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
eneyoduke:
Stop stop stop you dey carry me go wey I no know
🤣

1 Like

Re: Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police by baralatie(m): 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
J
VeeVeeMyLuv:

The web portal has broken down
Typical
Re: Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police by spyglaxx: 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
jeromestarks:
Marry a virgin woman or else you will wish you're single.
Men who married non virgins are currently irritated by their own homes.

There is going to be holiday during this general election. You're supposed to go out, vote and return to your homes but those who married non virgins will go out and wish they never returned home.

Don't pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who was fvcked and mounted by many men before she met you. Only a fool would do that. Are you the fool?

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion. She kept herself for you. So, she deserves to be kept for life.

What if the Virgin girl starts sleeping around after marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! / "I Stand By My Words, Buhari Is Incorruptible" - Wole Oyelese / Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.