Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,769 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Anyone Still In Possession Of The Old N1000 Or N500 Note Is A Criminal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Still In Possession Of The Old N1000 Or N500 Note Is A Criminal (345 Views)

Proof: See A N500 Note I Saw / Crucial Lesson From N500 Note!!! / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Still In Possession Of The Old N1000 Or N500 Note Is A Criminal by KingsCity: 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
For a fact most ordinary Nigerians have all returned old N1000 and N500 notes in their possession:

- firstly the ordinary Nigerian doesn’t even have much money
- No ordinary Nigerian wants play games or risk the small money they have, so they have returned virtually all old currencies they had

The remaining about N600 billion cash yet to be returned are likely in possession of corrupt politicians, they are the ones instigating violence and insisting old currencies must remain.

Anyone still in possession of the old N1000 and N500 notes is most likely a CRIMINAL and must be treated as such
Re: Anyone Still In Possession Of The Old N1000 Or N500 Note Is A Criminal by yarimo(m): 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
From your comment you are still being feed by your parents
KingsCity:
For a fact most ordinary Nigerians have all returned old N1000 and N500 notes in their possession:

- firstly the ordinary Nigeria doesn’t even have much money
- No ordinary Nigerian wants play games or risk the small money they have, so they have returned virtually all old currencies they had

The remaining about N600 billion cash yet to be returned are likely in possession of corrupt politicians, they are the ones instigating violence and insisting old currencies must remain.

Anyone still in possession of the old N1000 and N500 notes is most likely a CRIMINAL and must be treated as such

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Still In Possession Of The Old N1000 Or N500 Note Is A Criminal by dustmalik: 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
yarimo:
From your comment you are still being feed by your parents
The OP is an ipob miscreant. By their comments, you can easily identify them

1 Like

Re: Anyone Still In Possession Of The Old N1000 Or N500 Note Is A Criminal by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
I saw a man on my way from a supermarket this morning counting some 500 naira notes and I was shocked.

Wetin this man dey feel like now? All my transactions for now is transfer and POS. If you no need my money, I go to your neighbor. No time.
Re: Anyone Still In Possession Of The Old N1000 Or N500 Note Is A Criminal by kettykin: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
Do you think everyone has the time to que up in a bank for hours aimlessly

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Southeast Take Delivery Of Their Package / Who Will Charge Buhari For Election Solicitation? / Dino Has So Much Nuisance Value – Cubana Chief Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.