Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? (790 Views)

Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style / "Tinubu Canโ€™t Be Blamed For Buhariโ€™sย shortcomings" - Biodun Omole / โ€˜Forgive Buhari On Certificate': Lai Mohammed Blames PDP, Says Video "Doctored" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by Jimmythewise: 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
By newton's 3rd Law, To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

If Buhari's new policy actually helps us to have a fair election and avert the obvious disaster called Tinubu,
Will you forgive his 8 years of incompetence when Peter Obi wins the election?

My answer is Yes. The past is the past but the future is golden. If someone who offended me in the past can help me birth a wonderful future then I'll let it slide.

8 Likes

Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by Midehi3(f): 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
Yes, atleast he wants to give us less suffering in the coming years cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by Jimmythewise: 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Midehi3:
Yes, atleast he wants to give us less suffering in the coming years cheesy
Considering the fact that the past cannot be changed, it's a fair deal to let it slide since he's making an effort to beautify the future.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by Felimax(m): 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
So long it's not Tinubu Buhari is the newest bae in town!

Are you not seeing it? Only abnormal folks will vote for Tinubu.

13 Likes

Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by shuttox: 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
Yes oooo

5 Likes

Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by Jimmythewise: 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
Felimax:
So long it's not Tinubu Buhari is the newest bae in town!

Are you not seeing it? Only abnormal folks will vote for Tinubu.
I think that Buhari's political IQ is sharp. He knows he has goofed and he decided to turn himself into a martyr. He will not be easily forgotten and his sins will be forgiven.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by Felimax(m): 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jimmythewise:
I think that Buhari's political IQ is sharp. He knows he has goofed and he decided to turn himself into a martyr. He will not be easily forgotten and his sins will be forgiven.

They man has been in loggerheads with most of his party men. He knows the people sabotaging his government.

The have been holding him spellbound because they are so illegally rich and even tried to kill him before now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by toneroforever(m): 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari has tried with this policy. Anyone that loves this country is ok with it

3 Likes

Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by tamdun: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Idiots,so Buhari that y'all called evil is now a Saint

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by Qtrpst4: 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari has been forgiven already in as much as tifnubu keeps crying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by Qtrpst4: 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
Yes, he is now a saint, especially when compared to your tifnubu
tamdun:
Idiots,so Buhari that y'all called evil is now a Saint

3 Likes

Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by juvewalex(m): 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
A lot kiddy comments above.
Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by Legitisreal: 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lol

In your deceived mind you believe buhari policy is to bring obi

Need I remind you buhari is fulani with atiku, emefile is anioma with okowa

The two main men buhari are brothers with the two main men from PDP

Obi no get level, that's why atiku told emefile when to end it a bit
Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by Jones4190(m): 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
cash or without cash, obi will not win election, even if tinubu step down obi will still not win

2 Likes

Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by Legitisreal: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jimmythewise:
buhari doesn't care about you, he only wanted his preferred candidate and since tinubu no gree he now wants his preferred tribal man

It's not about amending any goof he did

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by nedu666: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
Never. Unless he resurrects all those who lost their lives due to his ineptitude
Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by Alba3: 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ipobidients don't really hate Buhari but Tinubu. Buhari and Emefiele are their greatest heroes now.
Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by kokoA(m): 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
And what if Tinubu wins after all said and done?

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by floret23(f): 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
I can endure anything and sacrifice everything just to stop Tinubu from entering Aso Rock. Tinubu is a monumental desolation waiting to happen. He is an affliction that must never happen.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by TrumpDonald2: 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
I will forgive Buhari so long as he prevents Thieffnubu from buying votes.

A shameless man without honour.

Bought his way to the presidential ticket out of stolen wealth from Lagos state and some idiots will be online talking rubbish.

Make una come buy votes. Let the thief come and win let's see.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by TrumpDonald2: 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
Alba3:
Ipobidinets don't really hate Buhari but Tinubu. Buhari and Emefiele are their greatest heros now.

Thieffnubu's candidacy has shown how tribalistic and stupid some Yoruba's can be. I've observed that other major candidates have supporters from other ethnic groups but that of Thieffnubu are only Yoruba's or Yoruba Muslims.

And they fail to ask themselves why?

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by TrumpDonald2: 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jones4190:
cash or without cash, obi will not win election, even if tinubu step down obi will still not win

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Why not focus on your Bulaba. Let's see if he can win the election without cash. Mkpi

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by Jimmythewise: 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Legitisreal:
buhari doesn't care about you, he only wanted his preferred candidate and since tinubu no gree he now wants his preferred tribal man

It's not about amending any goof he did
You might be right. Sometimes your enemy can fight a battle that will favor you. You are not completely wrong.

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by gidgiddy: 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jimmythewise:
By newton's 3rd Law, To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

If Buhari's new policy actually helps us to have a fair election and avert the obvious disaster called Tinubu,
Will you forgive his 8 years of incompetence when Peter Obi wins the election?

My answer is Yes. The past is the past but the future is golden. If someone who offended me in the past can help me birth a wonderful future then I'll let it slide.

People are dying of hunger

People are dying of deprivation

People are dying of insecurity

Yet people like the person above is busy writing nonsense, as if the coming elections will change anything, no matter who gets elected
Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by Jones4190(m): 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Why not focus on your Bulaba. Let's see if he can win the election without cash. Mkpi
it's more easier for Chelsea to win premier league this year than obi becoming president
Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by Jimmythewise: 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
Felimax:

They man has been in loggerheads with most of his party men. He knows the people sabotaging his government.

The have been holding him spellbound because they are so illegally rich and even tried to kill him before now.
This is true. It will favor us on the long run.

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by updatechange(m): 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
Chai! The hatred is real bro
Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by Jflex07(m): 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jones4190:

it's more easier for Chelsea to win premier league this year than obi becoming president
Jones Jones, no problem as long as Tifnubu does not win either.. Atiku or Obi is the answer.

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by Jimmythewise: 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
gidgiddy:

People are dying of hunger

People are dying of deprivation

People are dying of insecurity

Yet people like the person above is busy writing nonsense, as if the coming elections will change anything, no matter who gets elected
If this is nonsense, what more sensible solution do you suggest or offer as a cure to the hunger, deprivation and insecurity in the nation?

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by Foodqueen(f): 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
Yes! Yes!! Yesssss!!!!!

I actually said it yesterday, after his national broadcast.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Out To Vote Mobilisation For Tinubu & PDP NASS Candidates In Rivers State / I Didn't Vote For Tinubu, But His Wining Will Benefit Me. / What Soldiers Told Me When I Went To Cast My Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.