Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? (791 Views)

Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style / "Tinubu Can’t Be Blamed For Buhari’s shortcomings" - Biodun Omole / ‘Forgive Buhari On Certificate': Lai Mohammed Blames PDP, Says Video "Doctored" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by TrumpDonald2: 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jones4190:

it's more easier for Chelsea to win premier league this year than obi becoming president

Right now, Thieffnubu is coming a distant third in the election. Know this and know peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by gidgiddy: 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jimmythewise:
If this is nonsense, what more sensible solution do you suggest of offer as a cure to the hunger, deprivation and insecurity in the nation?

Disintegration
Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by David160(m): 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jimmythewise:
By newton's 3rd Law, To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

If Buhari's new policy actually helps us to have a fair election and avert the obvious disaster called Tinubu,
Will you forgive his 8 years of incompetence when Peter Obi wins the election?

My answer is Yes. The past is the past but the future is golden. If someone who offended me in the past can help me birth a wonderful future then I'll let it slide.

Yes I will
Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by Smkal(m): 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Yes I will but sai Atiku, Obi can at least be given minister of trade
Re: Will You Forgive Buhari's Shortcomings If His New Policy Helps Avert Tinubu? by techWriter3: 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
Yes, atleast he does to take us less suffering in the coming years

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Lagos State APC Is Only Helping Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Win The Saturday Poll / "E Lo Fokanbale" DA 4+4 Is Sacrosanct! - Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.