Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason (43323 Views)

Intrigues That Made Oyetola, Other Governors Lose Second Term Bids / Wike, Fayemi, Tambuwal, 6 Other Governors Spend Millions On Private Jets / FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by igbosarejews(m): 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
ElSudani:

Do you morons have senators and representatives in the parliament? Did they raise any issues regarding the president flouting court orders?
We stand with Baba 😅🤣 sai Baba Buhari.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by IpobAntidote: 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
Listen to this dumb ass ret@rded fool. No wahala, in 2 weeks time you will be history. By the end of May, no one will even remember this fool.
Enjoy your 5 mins of fame mumu man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by sunboy(m): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
ElSudani:

Every single Nigerian is bounded by law, no one including the president is above the law. Nigerians also have rights, until we start to exercise these rights like El Rufai is doing then Nigeria is not going anywhere.
Buhari is not a Supreme leader, he doesn't have unlimited powers, he is not a king , and he is certainly bounded by the rulings of the Supreme Court.

Please educate these kids.

Also the state have the power to maintain law and order in their states if the federal is irresponsible. If continuous spending of the old notes will bring sanity to the populace and a Supreme Court extended it, who then is the president that’s being insensitive.

President trying to get some politicians but in reality, these people have access to the banks and get as much money as they want, the poor masses are suffering from this disastrous policy, period.

3 Likes

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by XendersPride(f): 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ireportlive:

Oshey online Carder... Your vulcanizer collects Card to guarge your car, and Fueling stations accept POS, or you don't even have a car.. noise making kids

What do you expect from pea-brains. Shey you no see 200 notes. Ode
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
ElSudani:

How old are you? The money is legal if the Supreme Court says so. Reason is because the court is only interpreting what the law says.
What Buhari says is actually irrelevant in this case.

Who is supreme court? I should be asking you how old are you?

CBN is the highest authority in any land as far as legal tender is concern. Has the court ever given CBN approval to mint notes?

Them wan start now?
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by PHIPEX(m): 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
ElSudani:
Treason indeed, he must have forgotten this is not a military regime and Buhari is not above the law.
Something is seriously wrong when the opposition is suddenly on the side of Buhari.
Buhari is not above the ruling of the Supreme Court.
Don't you also think something is wrong when APC governors that have been supporting Buhari against the masses this past 7years suddenly revolts?
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by Ireportlive: 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
XendersPride:

What do you expect from pea-brains. Shey you no see 200 notes. Ode

Mumu. Where you see 200?! Which bank dey dispense

Dey play..

I no say you want everyone to be broke like you

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
ElSudani:

The APC is showing loyalty and empathy to the Nigerian people who are suffering from this unnecessary chaos.
I think that is more commendable than showing blind loyalty to the president when he is clearly wrong.

Tinubu was the one who asked Buhari to redesign the currency and suffer Nigerians.

E no go better for those supporting this wicked Tunubu
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by highchief1: 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
ganisucks:

Truth be said, the DSS should pick up you, and other nairalanders, who are openly calling for Nigerians to disrespect and go against the government. You don't know you are committing treason. A week with the DSS will educate and enlighten you.
so if na u be dss Dg na so u for Dey pick ppl anyhow.How can a matter be before court and u r contempting it.Nawa o
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by XendersPride(f): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ireportlive:

Mumu. Where you see 200?! Which bank dey dispense

Dey play..

I no say you want everyone to be broke like you
Lol, not everyone is less privileged. I however understand your predicament. Sorry.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by dettolgel: 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
CilicMarin:
This olodo again! grin grin

This one wey no finish secondary school dey call person olodo grin
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by grandstar(m): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
This one does not know what he is talking about.

The present Naira redesign scheme is not in line with the CBN Act, so the CBN governor and Buhari are wrong.

Let's see what happens after the presidential elections on feb 25. All those double faced politicians will start bearing fangs.

I am sure if Tinubu wins the presidential elections, he will immediate make it lawful to transact in the old N500 and N1,000 notes. He won't wait till he is sworn in to do so.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by ElSudani: 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
Thanksful:

Who is supreme court? I should be asking you how old are you?

CBN is the highest authority in any land as far as legal tender is concern. Has the court ever given CBN approval to mint notes?

Them wan start now?

Once again, how old are you? The court doesn't make laws. That is the job of the national assembly. The court merely interpret the laws and since no one is above the law, including the president then whatever the court says is binding on everyone. Now, you may appeal the decision of the court but you cannot act against the decision of the court.
This is why they call it the Supreme Court.

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
ElSudani:

Once again, how old are you? The court doesn't make laws. That is the job of the national assembly. The court merely interpret the laws and since no one is above the law, including the president then whatever the court says is binding on everyone. Now, you may appeal the decision of the court but you cannot act against the decision of the court.
This is why they call it the Supreme Court.

What did the court say? undecided
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by pho: 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
ElSudani:
Treason indeed, he must have forgotten this is not a military regime and Buhari is not above the law.
Something is seriously wrong when the opposition is suddenly on the side of Buhari.

Its obvious you either didn't completely read what he said, he was not supporting Buhari either. He query Malami for Advising Buhari to make a broadcast for an issue that was still in court go back and read the last paragraph I have equally paste it for you to see

"He also criticized the Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, for “advising Buhari to make a national broadcast on a matter still in court”.
Datti described the broadcast as “a classical failure in leadership.”

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by Padipadi(m): 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Tinubu may be jailed
Seems you're the one to be jailed. Is Tinubu a governor. Cell dey smell for your body
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by RomanGreen: 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
ElSudani:

That's how something is seriously wrong when APC is also doing the work of opposition, something is wrong when some APC governors suddenly care about citizens yet didn't care when fuel was selling above #400, when ASUU was on strike for 8 months, when kidnapping was the order of the day....your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. The same Buhari y'all praise is suddenly getting attacked by same APC.

You lots hailed Buhari when he refused to obey court orders on Dasuki, Kanu, El Zakzaky etc but now demanding he obey the Supreme court, all of you are mad

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by ElSudani: 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Thanksful:

What did the court say? undecided

The old notes should remain legal tender pending the final decision of the court on the case. Meaning the 500 and the 1000 notes remains legal tender.

2 Likes

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by Cheeryfeet: 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Naira20:
And nothing is wrong when APC,Tinubu and his BATstards are suddenly against Buhari?

That is more disastrous, there are many powers at play in this election regardlessly of party lines

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by puzzlegate(m): 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
ElSudani:

The APC is showing loyalty and empathy to the Nigerian people who are suffering from this unnecessary chaos.
I think that is more commendable than showing blind loyalty to the president when he is clearly wrong.
not only empathy, sympathy ! ........is it because of election you are showing empathy ? Lie lie people !
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
ElSudani:

The old notes should remain legal tender pending the final decision of the court on the case. Meaning the 500 and the 1000 notes remains legal tender.

Court can't make such decision because they don't have such power.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by ElSudani: 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
RomanGreen:

That's how something is seriously wrong when APC is also doing the work of opposition, something is wrong when some APC governors suddenly care about citizens yet didn't care when fuel was selling above #400, when ASUU was on strike for 8 months, when kidnapping was the order of the day....your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. The same Buhari y'all praise is suddenly getting attacked by same APC.

You lots hailed Buhari when he refused to obey court orders on Dasuki, Kanu, El Zakzaky etc but now demanding he obey the Supreme court, all of you are mad

Did your presidential candidate ever said anything about these issues? Even on this currency issue, he is cowardly keeping quiet.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by GloriousGbola: 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
Definition of treason

the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill or overthrow the sovereign or government.

This is important to note because this man is Peter Obi's proposed no 2.

Even Buhari with all his faults does not throw this word around so casually.

The last person to do so was our max ruler sani abacha. Which is how yardua and Obj were jailed for life.

2 Likes

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by ElSudani: 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
Thanksful:

Court can't make such decision because they don't have such power.

Ok, I heard you. You are completely right. The Supreme court was created for entertainment purposes. They have no power at all.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by merrymike47(m): 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
ganisucks:

Truth be said, the DSS should pick up you, and other nairalanders, who are openly calling for Nigerians to disrespect and go against the government. You don't know you are committing treason. A week with the DSS will educate and enlighten you.
ganisucks, since when did you start liking this government and it's ruling? You see what I said when I said that we are not ready for liberation. You are only asslicking because you think the policy will favour your candidate when in reality, it is you and I that are suffering the naira policy.

It will soon Dawn on you that all those candidates are fighting for their own interest and by then, I'll be arguing with you from outside the country, as I am currently on a visit 😁😀. I will be sending some cash to you tho.

Let me wail small, are you engaged?
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by damkin24(m): 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
If care is not taking them go jail Tinubu
You can as well sentence him to jail because I know for sure Tinubu is your headache and nightmare
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by Mrtaye: 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
ElSudani:

Why not when ASUU was on strike,or when people were kidnapped or killed by banfits
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by jibs4lv(m): 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
CilicMarin:
Please don't say more, else we will need tissle paper and a very big bucket.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
maupe:

https://independent.ng/breaking-naira-swap-el-rufai-apc-govs-stance-treasonable-datti-baba-ahmed/

Datti!!? Do you have an idea of what crime PMB has committed against humanity?

Did you hear of the Igbo man whose pregnant wife died in the hospital with child in her womb in Abuja?? not because he had no money, but simply because there was no cash at the bank, there was no cash at the ATM, and there was no cash at the POS and there was no network nfor transfer. Who does that?

Do you know how weighty the offence is for restricting people from collecting their hard earned money after asking them to deposit in the bank under false pretences that it would be changed?

I feel terribly bad that I did not study law, and most charge and bail lawyers from the South Eastern part of the country are not even intelligent enough to put up a nailing petition on this President and the Governor of CBN simply because Nnamdi Kanu is being incaserated....

El-Rufai and other governors have committed no crime!!! Buhari ought to be impeached, and Emefiele ought to be removed and arrested!

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by Killermamba: 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
CilicMarin:
OLODO wey school wetin your papa leave behind for you apart from the shrine for village
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by otomatic(m): 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
ElSudani:

Who caused the suffering and unnecessary chaos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned / Dino Melaye Remains In Hospital Bed [photos] / Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.