Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason (43377 Views)

Intrigues That Made Oyetola, Other Governors Lose Second Term Bids / Wike, Fayemi, Tambuwal, 6 Other Governors Spend Millions On Private Jets / FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by LeonSaab: 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Oh! We missed Obasanjo

By now a State of emergency would have been declared in Kaduna State and a sole administrator appointed immediately by the president

Elrufai as a person won't tolerate this from his local government chairman, a flagrant disregard of the president order and directive
lol when Obj and Jona changed the currency was it done like this?
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by rickleye: 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
juman:
Datti is clueless.
Those governors based their argument on supreme court judgement.

Agreed Exactly, he is clueless.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by sangresan(m): 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
If care is not taking them go jail Tinubu

If care isn't taken, your father will deny you for wasting the money spent on your education..
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by Ijoba85: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Oya come jail am na...u no well
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by abidem4real: 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by Kavod: 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
I JUST DE LAUGH UNA..... YOU ARE USING HARDSHIP BEFORE ELECTIONS TO COUNTER SOMEONE WHO HAS TRILLIONS OF NAIRA. HE IS JUST GOING TO BUY VOTES MORE NOW AND ALL HE HAS TO USE IS DOLLARS. EMEFIELE ONLY MADE IT EASY FOR TINUBU, PEOPLE ARE HUNGRY NOW SO THEY ARE GOING TO SELL THEIR VOTES TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by Gandrova: 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lolz! Look @ the kid shouting treason cheesy someone that can't even win his street in Zaria or his ward calling for arrest ! Datti his a mad boy
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by Dawnofhope: 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
ElSudani:

The APC is showing loyalty and empathy to the Nigerian people who are suffering from this unnecessary chaos.
I think that is more commendable than showing blind loyalty to the president when he is clearly wrong.
when has the president started doing wrong things? Closure of border was not wrong, ASUU strike was not wrong, all the killings in the country was not wrong. Why is it now that APC know Buhari can be wrong?
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by Ray02: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
ElSudani:

The APC is showing loyalty and empathy to the Nigerian people who are suffering from this unnecessary chaos.
I think that is more commendable than showing blind loyalty to the president when he is clearly wrong.
Is this the first policy to cause outrage? If El Rufai called the fg out like this when his people were being killed in Kaduna, maybe this would not have surprised many.😎😎
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by lapintoz: 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
Honjoshy4u:
Buhari should declare state of emergency in those states immediately.
If na PDP governors act the way they did, them go don de foam for mouth.

You be ignoramus....na so dem dey declare state of emergency....infact you be mumu
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by LastProphet: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
ganisucks:

Truth be said, the DSS should pick up you, and other nairalanders, who are openly calling for Nigerians to disrespect and go against the government. You don't know you are committing treason. A week with the DSS will educate and enlighten you.

Is supreme court of Nigeria part of another govt? What is wrong with the brain of Nigerians? Do you know what they call the Supreme court of a country? Why are illiterates so many in this country?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by Pityoobi: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
Tinubu is a fool.
Sometimes I feel his supporters have been hypnotised by Tinubus big eyes. Very tribalistic set of things
You are a mad man. Oloriburuku, omo ale, na your papa be fool… product of failed parenting.

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by viodemus: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ahmed Datti. A correct individual thus far.

Datti for even be a correct nickname.

it is time for FG to make it law, that all leadership post and associate parties, will be spied on, all sg official houses will be bugged, their cars too. Nothing will come out except they have done something bad.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
olunavi:
Your english is pathetic,Useless being grin grin grin

this one touch ur mom's clits he pain u gan
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

God punish you, na your papa they go jail first
ur mumsy wey dey okpo quarters go follow Tinubu rot in jail
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by famology(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
Crying vice presidential candidate just shut up. The governors are simply obeying the supreme court order. If anybody should be arrested it's Emiefele and Buhari for disobeying court orders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by XAUBulls: 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by Menclothing: 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Now i dislike opposition more president have done was bad yiu supporting him because of election human life matters 1st

All politicians in Nigeria are same selfish interest against poor masses

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
ElSudani:

Wetin u dey yarn man
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
OldNairalander:
I'm seriously mad at nairalanders, the embarrassment is getting too much.
Just yesterday, I was chatting up a friend from Australia who is currently understudying politics in Africa and I personally introduced her to nairaland as an eye witness forum for Nigeria's political discussion.
Do you know what she told me when I asked of her experience? She said the forum users (nairalanders) are easily manipulated to react to fake news without verifying.
Even she takes her time to verify every political news.
I haven't been this embarrassed since she told me that. We are just messing up our image in a forum that can be assessed by anybody in any part of the world and heaping all the blames on Yahoo boys

I will create a thread on this

That is the truth.. You are interacting with a learner Person. And I retreate that the headline was misleading, I needed not to go through the write ups because the headline poised a treat and it pissed me off. So if you're angry, you need to first get angry with whomsoever taught he has created a catchy headline, which was strong enough to make anyone who Understands the tread on Nairaland to get infuriated! That's the gospel truth!
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by ebenholer2(m): 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
Datti Baba lacks legal knowledge...so which court will now prosecute them when the executive arm disobey the same court order. It is like biting the hand that will feed you. No one is guilty under law except the court declare such guilty. That is the fact.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by oluphemmxzy(m): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
Treason, after supreme court judgement.....

Abeg all of una politicians go Siddon jhoor...

After elections we will sha have our country back to normal, nonsense
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by Softmirror: 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
Naira20:
And nothing is wrong when APC,Tinubu and his BATstards are suddenly against Buhari?

ABSOLUTELY NOT. NO BE TODAY E START!

THE DRAMA BEFORE AND DURING THE PRIMARY PASS DIS ONE BETWEEN BUHARI AND TINUBU BUT TINUBU STILL WIN. ASIWAJU IS FAR AHEAD IN THIS GAME THEY ARE PLAYING. LAST, LAST HE GO STILL WIN BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Naira20

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by Topshow2010(m): 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
So disappointing .... I tot this mofo is intelligent and educated . Imagined d rubbish he spewed, a Governor can not challenge a president in a democratic setting!! .... This really shows d level of governance d duo wud bring to fore if elected at all though their chance is very slim like d proverbial camel passing thru a needle hole shocked

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by Fareke: 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
But how come the Igbos suddenly stop insulting and raining curses on Buhari?
Is he not the same Jubril from Sudan?
Is he not the same Buhari who sent Operation Python Dance to kill Igbos?
Is he not the same Buhari they claim he is not following court order to release Nnamdi Kanu?
Is he not the same Fulani man they are now praying for?

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by Ritchiee: 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
Tinubu is a fool.
Sometimes I feel his supporters have been hypnotised by Tinubus big eyes. Very tribalistic set of things
What is this Obi imp saying?
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by BENEAMATA: 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ireportlive:

Oshey online Carder... Your vulcanizer collects Card to guarge your car, and Fueling stations accept POS, or you don't even have a car.. noise making kids

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by BENEAMATA: 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
IpobAntidote:
Listen to this dumb ass ret@rded fool. No wahala, in 2 weeks time you will be history. By the end of May, no one will even remember this fool.
Enjoy your 5 mins of fame mumu man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason by BENEAMATA: 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ireportlive:

Mumu. Where you see 200?! Which bank dey dispense

Dey play..

I no say you want everyone to be broke like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo: General Murtala Mohammed Shakes Hand With Lt. Col. Babangida In 1975 / Oduku Reveals Identity Of Niger-Delta Avengers / Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.