Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

What Do You Call This Fruit? (pictures) - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Do You Call This Fruit? (pictures) (57700 Views)

What Is The Name Of This Fruit? / Have You Seen This Fruit Before? / Who Knows This Fruit Pls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Call This Fruit? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
Onmyrise:

No need to sound surprised..
Do you know anywhere in Lagos aside your street?
Common Magodo Shangisha, u dont know..
Ur asking which state...
Its in Mississippi..

Sorry ooo!
Mr Walkaboutown!
Re: What Do You Call This Fruit? (pictures) by DKM123: 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
Vickho:
e plenty for our compound for shelter afrique.

will you come and get some?

Get some kill you dia!
Oga tr0ller! Miserable man Vickho aka
dick-hoe... grin

So your mates are out there hustling and being real men doing Odogwu plus dorime wonders out there and being proud sons of thier father but you have decided that your LIFE AMBITION is to troll a young lady on nairaland whom you don't and will never know with s£x puss¥ fvvuk cos that and smoking weed is all you dream of in your sad life.

Can a man be more pathetic than this? Shame! You want to pass the p0verty in your family to your son by spending your life tr0lling nairaland girls .

I want to feel pity for the l0wlife of a man you are but naaaaa, YOU DESERVE TO D!E A PH00LISH M!SERABLE SORRY EXCUSE OF A MAN.
Re: What Do You Call This Fruit? (pictures) by Sunijacks(m): 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
mariahAngel:

E go good for people wey get high blood sugar.

Yes

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call This Fruit? (pictures) by fabolouz1(m): 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
This is cherries .
Re: What Do You Call This Fruit? (pictures) by Bananapill: 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
mariahAngel:
I've known this fruit since my childhood, but up till now, I'm still not sure of what the exact name is.
Some call it apple, others call it something different, but I want to know its particular name. Even if it's its local name.

Is there a local name for it, or has it no name?
Have you ever tasted this fruit?

I think it is another variant of peach 🍑
Re: What Do You Call This Fruit? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
Bananapill:

I think it is another variant of peach 🍑

Peach? I don't think so.
It's more likely apple-ish than peach.

It's quite similar to green apple in terms of taste.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call This Fruit? (pictures) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Curiouscity:

Which part of Akwa Ibom? Can I get it up few Kg?
Etinan local government
Ikot Ebiyak precisely
Re: What Do You Call This Fruit? (pictures) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sarang:

What's the name of the village. Where can one buy
ikot Ebiyak in Etinan local government

You can check their markets

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call This Fruit? (pictures) by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 01, 2023
The original name of this west Africa fruit is Java fruit or Java (Java)

mariahAngel:
I've known this fruit since my childhood, but up till now, I'm still not sure of what the exact name is.
Some call it apple, others call it something different, but I want to know its particular name. Even if it's its local name.

Is there a local name for it, or has it no name?
Have you ever tasted this fruit?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call This Fruit? (pictures) by Sarang(f): 5:44am On Mar 11, 2023
Preshieben:
ikot Ebiyak in Etinan local government

You can check their markets

Thanks
Re: What Do You Call This Fruit? (pictures) by Delightsome2023: 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sarang:

Thanks
hello I have it and can supply it to you if you want
Re: What Do You Call This Fruit? (pictures) by Sarang(f): 3:41am On Mar 24, 2023
Delightsome2023:
hello I have it and can supply it to you if you want

Really? Fresh one? Can you send to lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Found In My Colleague's Locker / My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) / My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.