Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Am I A Witch? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am I A Witch? (150 Views)

The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night / Bukola Saraki: EFCC Playing Politics, Witch-hunting Percieved Enemies / Benue Guber Campaigns: Apc, Pdp Trade Accusations Over Violence In Gbajimba …i A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I A Witch? by Stubborn82: 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
I don't understand this fight, I don't just understand what is hiding, this is not just politics, this is a battle of supremacy i guessed, This is the first time, I mean the vey first time o, that Tinubu is contesting for president and the cabals are so scared of him, what is the cabals hiding? Tinubu has the opportunity to contest against yaradua, but he didn't, he has the capacity to contest against Jonathan but he didn't, he have what it takes to contest against Buhari but choose not. But now that is coming out, cabals are doing everything to destroy him. The truth is that the more they fight him, the more the gods helps him, odysseus was helped by Zeus when the enemies want him death.

Gods and Natures are run on principles base and not on emotional sentiments, Tinubu is old, Tinubu is corrupt, oh yes, Tinubu is evil, Tinubu is sick, Tinubu is this, Tinubu is that, are just mere emotional pressures, that doesn't hold any realistic sense, even on his dying bed, David (the man after God's heart) is still active in governance, running government is not same as running marathon, queen Elizabeth runs the government in her old age, didn't the bible also attested to that, "even in your old age, you will bring more fruit".
Enough of this hullabaloo and over sentimental aggressions without concrete evidence, why would i follow you to fight someone who didn't do me any wrong because you just doesn't like the person, AM I WITCH?

The last time I checked, Tinubu did well among his peers as governor in his time, I was even a beneficial of one of his policies then. Lagos is the standing today for us to see evidence, or has your judiciary not functioning again, if he is that corrupt as the popular opinion agreed, take him to your court, Tinubu is officially not longer in power for a very long period of time with no immunity, I just don't like the rough and dangerous game these so cabals are playing, hoping they are fighting Tinubu whereas is the masses that are suffering it. This adage is true, where two elephants fight, the grass there will definitely suffers.

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Nigeria By Adeze Ojukwu / Would You Sell Your Vote For 1000 Naira? / Naira Scarcity: Our Leaders Needs To Be Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.