Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,911 members, 7,841,453 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Help!!! Voter Not Found!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help!!! Voter Not Found!!! (155 Views)

Voter Not Found / Any Voter Not Accredited By Card Reader Would Not Vote In 2019, Says INEC / My Bad Experience During Voter's Card Registration In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Voter Not Found!!! by zedegit: 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
I checked my voters status on the inec checking site and I discovered that it reads "voter not found".

Should I be concerned? I was issued my voters card after I did transfer of polling booth but I noticed that the guy working for them copied some details before handing the card to me. Is it possible for them to deactivate your voters status?
Re: Help!!! Voter Not Found!!! by SeeItSayIt: 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
zedegit:
I checked my voters status on the inec checking site and I discovered that it reads "voter not found".

Should I be concerned? I was issued my voters card after I did transfer of polling booth but I noticed that the guy working for them copied some details before handing the card to me. Is it possible for them to deactivate your voters status?

Are you sure you've not used it to collect money from APC?

Also, confirm the info you inputted & try it again. And, hope you didn't do double registration?

If yes, then call INEC hotline or lodge complain through their portal now or visit their office for better investigation. Though might be late to get it resolved.
Re: Help!!! Voter Not Found!!! by zedegit: 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
SeeItSayIt:

Are you sure you've not used it to collect money from APC?

No, I can never do that!
Re: Help!!! Voter Not Found!!! by OmotolaBoy(m): 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
All the best o
Re: Help!!! Voter Not Found!!! by inoki247: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
zedegit:

LoL the guy didn't take anything special when you go for your collection they will collect the receipt back with the Vin or what's it called number from u....

Or they will tell you to write it out if you don't have the receipt again and they will take it back from you....
Re: Help!!! Voter Not Found!!! by zedegit: 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
inoki247:

LoL the guy didn't take anything special when you go for your collection they will collect the receipt back with the Vin or what's it called number from u....

Or they will tell you to write it out if you don't have the receipt again and they will take it back from you....

Am I still eligible to vote?
Re: Help!!! Voter Not Found!!! by SeeItSayIt: 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
zedegit:

No, I can never do that!

Then try the options, I already edited my earlier quote.

You should be worried 'cos that can create serious issue during voting & you might be disenfranchised.

(1) (Reply)

Slaves In Our Fatherland: I Have Seen A Modern Settlement... / Tinubu Support Group FREE PDF Download / ....BUHARI IS INVITING THE CITIZENS OF NIGERIA TO DEFY HIM ~ TONY NNADI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.