Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes (24483 Views)

Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes / States, Police Clamp Down On Traders Rejecting Old Notes / Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by ambale(m): 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
JoshTim:
Ogun kill anybody wey dey support this policy.

I want to pay for visa fee by cash...have been looking for 50k since. I had to send 65k to someone to help me search. Is this not madness.

Ogun kill you too

Wetin you wan use visa do?

Where you dey run to?

Dem go deny you dar visa ni, let's continue to enjoy the change together
Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by tabaralph: 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
Penguin2:
Hmmm

Tinubu quickly walking in the same history path as Abiola.

See the kind of damage and insurrection he’s causing as a candidate begging for votes, now imagine what he would do with presidential powers.

This was the exact line that Abiola toed that made the cabal not trust him with power.

Obasanjo was right after all, that only Peter Obi is the one that can be trusted with power and corrected if he starts to veer off the line while in power.

Tinubu will never be president. The little chance he had has been diminished to zero.

Tinubu will never be president but Obi will be president right?, last last na Fulani go still rule Nigeria for the next 8years
Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Kingstanding: 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
Penguin2:
Hmmm

See the kind of damage and insurrection he’s causing as a candidate begging for votes, now imagine what he would do with presidential powers.

This was the exact line that Abiola toed that made the cabal not trust him with power.

Obasanjo was right after all, that only Peter Obi is the one that can be trusted with power and corrected if he starts to veer off the line while in power.

Tinubu will never be president. The little chance he had has been diminished to zero.
. Mumu somebody. First pray for your father to become ordinary councillor. Obasanjo you are talking about cannot even win his polling boot.
Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Bluntemperor: 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
incandescentena:

I stand by Governor Dapo on these order.
Emefiele lied to Nigerians resulting to shooting himself on the foot

Yes,a good leader must show emphaty to the People he/ she is ruling,or what is the Leadership up to - Hitler's or Putin's like,?
Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by puzzlegate(m): 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
Baddosqqi:

Did Tinubu offend your great grand parents? What is it with you guys? Ah ah . Pathetic! Nothing in your head again.. Tinubu is not the one feeling this heat! Stop being a Dumbwit!
I sense Abiola hope 93 coming alive in renew hope '23.
Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Willie2015: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
Penguin2:
Hmmm

Peter Obi will never be President.
No Fulani cabal will hand over to a South East candidate.
Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Gilgil: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
Perfect response.

By doing so, they will not risk their C of O as well as risk taking old unusable notes.

They will only lose sales which are not even great at the moment but keep their goods in stock.

Essentially, fewer goods will be available for sale and the people who are applauding the governor will have their old notes but can't even see goods to buy.

Now we even see the goods to buy and we are making noise.

This C of O threat will backfire if they ever do it.

If it is my business, I will close until after election and hold my stock. I rather have my money sure in goods stock than unsure in old notes.

Plus the prices of goods will rise if some of the sellers put off their sales.

Who get brain pass who?

engrpheleeks:
Then the corporations should stop operating for a while.
Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by BigBrother9ja: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
Penguin2:
Hmmm

All your life's miseries , frustration, misfortunes and failures, including that of your whole family and generations should be blamed on Tinubu.
HOW LOW CAN YOU PEOPLE GO?
HOW PATHETIC CAN YOU PEOPLE BE?

The same Buharl that was also sold to us by your people
Rochas
Amaechi
Rev Mbaka
Chris Ngige etc
But now, it's all Tinubu's fault...

Whether you people like it or not Tinubu will still win.
You can all save your tears for 25th.

Nonsense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
tabaralph:

Tinubu will never be president but Obi will be president right?, last last na Fulani go still rule Nigeria for the next 8years

Anything else can rule so far it’s not an Igbo man!

Even animals are welcomed to rule, cow or pig to be specific so far they are not raised by an Igbo person..

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Gboom: 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
Penguin2:
Hmmm

I hope you guys will not cause tribal war with your comments displaying hatred for Yorubas because of the election your obi cannot win.
You kept on writing things to heat up the polity but when there is backlash you will begin to cry victimization.
I know you are nobody that is trying to drag your successful tribesmen down

1 Like

Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Hessem: 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
incandescentena:

Then spend the old naira only in Ogun state . This is what Abiola did. Tinubu is following same lane. I see what happened to Abiola happen to him soon.
You disobey President.
What did u do when Presidency disobyed other court judgements?

Yoruba and hypocrisy na 5 & 6
Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by MarketDispatch: 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
Use your head wisely:
*30 000 minimum wage, no governor went to supreme court to ensure implementation
*Local Govt. No governor went to supreme court to enforce autonomy
*Non payment of salaries and pension no governor went to supreme court
*ASUU Strike for 8 months no Governor went to supreme court.
*Fuel scarcity...no supreme court
*Electricity hike; no supreme court
*Bad Roads....no supreme court order.
*Unemployment.... No supreme court.
*Poverty....no supreme court order.
*Heightened inflation, no supreme court order.
Ask yourself.... are these govenors really working for your interest?
Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Taich(m): 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
[quote author=LegendHero post=120991019]

He is not talking to the banks alone. He is talking to

Of what use will the money be to businesses if it can't be accepted by banks?
Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by bonnyhope: 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
incandescentena:

Why are scared to mention Buhari

Buhari approved all these

1 Like

Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by engrpheleeks(m): 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gilgil:
Perfect response.

By doing so, they will not risk their C of O as well as risk taking old unusable notes.

They will only lose sales which are not even great at the moment but keep their goods in stock.

Essentially, fewer goods will be available for sale and the people who are applauding the governor will have their old notes but can't even see goods to buy.

If it is my business, I will close until after election and hold my stock. I rather have my money sure in goods stock than unsure in old notes.

Who get brain pass who?

Exactly
Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by KIDfurniture(m): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
One of Tinubu’s dogs … sanwo olu too is one of them. Please that kaduna boy. Peter el rufai. Small dogs trying their best to make their master’s monies useful for vote buying. Well done sirs
Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
LegendHero:
I’m so in love with these governors.

This is how to flex your balls and this is how true federalism should work.

The Supreme Court is the highest court in the land and the law is above even the president.

I expect more states to employ this kind of stance and let’s see how Buhari can arrest all governors. Lagos should follow ASAP and flex the power of the state government.

Elewiele already said Bank should start accepting #500 & #1000, but we no even care. We wan dey spend our old notes dey go.

So of you Yoruba's won't stop amazing someone.

So suddenly you realized that Buhari is not good?

We told you earlier in 2015 but you thought you were doing the Igbo's.

Una cry never start ooo.
Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by bonnyhope: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
This eleeeye Governor
Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by LeonSaab: 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gilgil:
Perfect response.

Who get brain pass who?

lol tell this to those that trade in perishable goods, be selling tomatoes and fruit and look up your goods, let see who go lose.....
Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Ykc2(m): 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki...Person wey hin reelection is standing on one leg

How many of those businesses own their premises and have C of Os?

You wan dey copy Ganduje? I pity you
you stand with him,go to all the Lebanese factories in sango otta and give them old 1000 naira ,CFO my assss ,when buhari was appointing only his fulani brothers where was tinubu and you?na devil go soda u and that governor yash
Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Impaka: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
LegendHero:
I’m so in love with these governors.

This is how to flex your balls and this is how true federalism should work.

The Supreme Court is the highest court in the land and the law is above even the president.

I expect more states to employ this kind of stance and let’s see how Buhari can arrest all governors. Lagos should follow ASAP and flex the power of the state government.

Elewiele already said Bank should start accepting #500 & #1000, but we no even care. We wan dey spend our old notes dey go.
Did Nigerians elect any supreme court judges that you want us take order from them ignore a democratic elected president order and have your self to blame president Buhari have spoken this is the best policy Buhari have brought to Nigerians ,your drug lord won't succeed to mop up public fund again never
Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Elsueno: 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ddworld:

The governor is standing for the betterment of his state and you a loser is here laughing at him just because a daft leader of yours is supporting the terrible policy.
I won't blame you because it's obvious you have nothing going for you. Only a FOOL, an IDIOT and a NOBODY will support this economic disaster policy.

Nah, it's just for d betterment of his pocket & tinubu...D people here just happened to be good cheese pieces.... Anyways if he revokes d license of d commercial banks would he turn d govt house into d new Ogun state bank & use d old notes as legal tender... LMAO Central Bank of Ogun🤭🤭🤭🤭
Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Cosmatikka: 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
JoshTim:

I want to pay for visa fee by cash...have been looking for 50k since. I had to send 65k to someone to help me search. Is this not madness.

Na you ogun go kee first. After supporting Buhari and Thief-nubu, u dey find visa, may dey deny you the visa.
And who accepts visa fee cash? Stay back and enjoy ur agbado
Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by richie240: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Obi- and his -dients don't agree with u sir.
If I were u, I'll ask them to show me the special ATMs they collect their own cash from.

JoshTim:

Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Mccullum: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Penguin2:
Hmmm

You're only wailing, Tinubu will rule over you as president of Nigeria. Just watch out.
Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Britishpea: 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
Penguin2:
Hmmm

So
Much words with no iota of wisdom. Your brain is under your left foot.
Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by LegendHero(m): 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
Impaka:
Did Nigerians elect any supreme court judges that you want us take order from them ignore a democratic elected president order and have your self to blame president Buhari have spoken this is the best policy Buhari have brought to Nigerians ,your drug lord won't succeed to mop up public fund again never

All this one na story.

The koko be say I can now take my old note like #500 & #1000 to the bank. So who dull pass? CBN or me?

CBN policy failed right in their own eyes with this pronouncement that bank should start accepting the old note. People already started spending it and making profits and they can take them to the bank in bulk later.

Na only you Obiidiots never smell the coffee.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
Elsueno:

Nah, it's just for d betterment of his pocket & tinubu...D people here just happened to be good cheese pieces.... Anyways if he revokes d license of d commercial banks would he turn d govt house into d new Ogun state bank & use d old notes as legal tender... LMAO Central Bank of Ogun🤭🤭🤭🤭

Is it the governor that is protesting? Is it the governor that is paying high charges to POS operators? Do governor queue at the bank to collect #5,000 stipend? Was it the governor that can't feed his family due to lack of cash? Is the governor business crumbling due to unavailability of cash?

Atleast God gave everyone a brain. Just use it

1 Like

Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by LegendHero(m): 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
Taich:

The money will be accepted by banks.

CBN already gave the pronouncement for bank to start accepting old notes. Abi you no dey read news?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Peacecore: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
Penguin2:

All these things you guys are doing is hurting Tinubu’s ambition more than it’s promoting it.

With this level of desperation, Nigerians would rather have a military coup than have a Tinubu presidency.
Ogbeni keep quiet. Kaduna resident for instance will believe Elrufai more than Buhari dis time. It's not about Tinubu or anyone else.
Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Mccullum: 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hessem:

Then spend the old naira only in Ogun state . This is what Abiola did. Tinubu is following same lane. I see what happened to Abiola happen to him soon.
You disobey President.
What did u do when Presidency disobyed other court judgements?

Yoruba and hypocrisy na 5 & 6

See you comparing democratic government with military govt that rules by suspension of the constitution, it's a different circumstances.

Tinubu will win, go and have concern for difficult acception of Northern Nigerians on descent of Igbo presidency.
Re: Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes by TheSameGuy(m): 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
Omo Igbo, how's that ur concern if you're olorikori.

I understand what you're trying to do anyway, if you can't get it, spoil it.

That's how you people are raised, destroyer.

It's not a surprise that it was Igboman who were used to nullify June 12 Election.

Penguin2:
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" / Lagos State Government Resumes Construction Of The Ten-Lane Lagos-Badagry Road / Ganduje Of Kano State Inaugurates Commissioners,Slashes Workers Salary(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.