Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests (20790 Views)

Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests by qtx(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
Re: Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests by Zincfingers: 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Urchins, doing thier usual stuffs since 1999
See the Oloriburuku claiming Yoruba.
You dey call your peole urchins
May Ogun drink your blood before the election.

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests by livinbygrace: 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Tinubu will fail again

Tinibu will be laughing at this your comment.If you are a good politician you will understand whats going to happen by feb 25th.All odds favor Jagaban.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests by OptimistBrain: 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jnrprince1:
We go eat, we are still coming back
grin grin ... Lol, after protest, what next?
Re: Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests by baralatie(m): 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
The hood up not be beans
Re: Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests by Ijoba85: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
That sperm you bear has becloud your reasoning ,...did you catch Tinubu stealing money?, nonsense
Coolsperm:
Tinubu is the major cause of this currency problem, Tinubu stole money Tru bullion van during last election
Re: Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests by Sijo01(f): 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
How come the Northerners are not protesting or is the new currency only scares in the south?

Southerns, open your eyes and wise up
Re: Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests by lailo: 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
Coolsperm:
Tinubu is the major cause of this currency problem, Tinubu stole money Tru bullion van during last election
Bros, I take God beg u. At least dey use sense small small. From your statement, it means the money released by FG for INEC to prosecute the last election was all stolen by Tinubu through bullion van. grin
As in Tinubu was the INEC chairman, abi any minister, or governor, or Senator or VP, bcs I don't understand where he stole the money from. grin cheesy
Mumu
Re: Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests by Ekundayo7574(m): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
tuoyoojo:
My dear southerners

Refused to be used by wicked politicians to cause mayhem this period

It was difficult for everyone and the last 7 years has been hell for most people just a few more days and things would be better

The same corrupt and wicked politicians who were quiet when we were killed, kidnapped and starved, are now suddenly are fighting for us?

The only way they can get vote is by using your money they stole to buy ur vote. They will give you 5k or 10k in exchange for your life. Is your life not worth more than 5 or 10k

Are to allergic to the having the good life, are we allergic to having a working country

Let us manage this after 25th of February, let their vote buying machinery crumble and life would return back to normal

Refuse violence

Vote for LP

Take your country back from pdapc

you are a big fool I don't need any money and I'm voting for tinubu people are suffering you are mentioning 7days like make I see you send you go hell
Re: Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests by tunapawizzy: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Transaction is much more cashless in southwest compared to the North BUT no protest in the north, na southwest dey burn bank buildings ...
wonders

2 Likes

Re: Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests by sofeo(m): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
Alright
Re: Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests by netricoin: 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
I think president buhari should stand his ground on the CBN naira policy, because it will help in producing one of the best credible presidential election so far. Before now politicians have gathered large amount of money to buy as much votes as possible in the strong hold of their opponents. Buhari can compromise after 25th of February
Re: Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests by Jomonix: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
Nigerians must be ready to accept change peacefully. Those planning violence should know that it leads us no where. May the best candidate win
Re: Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests by mytime24(f): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
97% how market
Re: Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests by bunminikan(m): 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
I'm just asking why is it so? Whenever there is national issue in Nigeria it's only youths from the south that protest. The northern governors are making noise but there's no protest to that effect from the northern youth. Why are we so volatile? Some lives are lost already. Same thing happened during endsars. Only the southern youths are sacrificial lambs....
Re: Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
KingKO22:
We have won.

Emefiele and IPOB ti lule

Win win for Asiwaju. Kudos to El-Rufai and Ganduje for being a true leader

All Nigerians can now see the candidates that care about their welfare and the coward that are looking for sympathy votes

Kudos to Soludo too. A great leader from East
Win what exactly? grin grin grin grin Election never come you don win grin grin grin grin
Be courageous to say this rubbish after 25th February.
Re: Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests by Patriotsleague: 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
tuoyoojo:
My dear southerners

Refused to be used by wicked politicians to cause mayhem this period

It was difficult for everyone and the last 7 years has been hell for most people just a few more days and things would be better

The same corrupt and wicked politicians who were quiet when we were killed, kidnapped and starved, are now suddenly are fighting for us?

The only way they can get vote is by using your money they stole to buy ur vote. They will give you 5k or 10k in exchange for your life. Is your life not worth more than 5 or 10k

Are to allergic to the having the good life, are we allergic to having a working country

Let us manage this after 25th of February, let their vote buying machinery crumble and life would return back to normal

Refuse violence

Vote for LP

Take your country back from pdapc

Shut up mumu, you dumb slave of politicians, think if your survival.
Re: Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests by Komu1048(m): 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
Coolsperm:

Seems you lost your money n u r able to trace it to Tinubu’s hoouse
Re: Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests by Danniedpastor(m): 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
KingKO22:
We have won.

All Nigerians can now see the candidates that care about their welfare and the coward that are looking for sympathy votes

After shouting "kudos" wake up to reality. Buhari's word still stands.
Celebrating your oppressors like they are God
Re: Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests by fmonigent(m): 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
KingKO22:
We have won.

Evil man
die minutes care abi, after 7 years of killings, kidnapping without showing any care abi
you try well
Re: Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests by Lionnation: 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
Coolsperm:
infact urchins should be angry with Tinubu for causing all this problems
Re: Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests by tuoyoojo(m): 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
you are a big fool I don't need any money and I'm voting for tinubu people are suffering you are mentioning 7days like make I see you send you go hell

Lol e pain am

you wan vote shaki shaki balablu daddy

My vote go cancel your own

Come make we meet

You dey form badoo for internet

drop your address

make I send you go see your wretched ancestors

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests by tuoyoojo(m): 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Shut up mumu, you dumb slave of politicians, think if your survival.

Lol e pain am

Bring ur neck come make I press am the more
Re: Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests by Curious345: 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
Tinubu is a terrorist and must be arrested immediately
Re: Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests by Stanleyucee(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
KingKO22:
We have won.

TINUBU: oya take the billions to CBN instead of it to be useless here

Urchin: oga I hear say commercial banks dey accept am

TINUBU: oya abeg carry am dey go there no time abeg

CBN: please disregard the fake news of taking your old currency to the commercial banks for deposit

TINUBU: which kind wahala be this...this people no go kill me before my time ontop election matter!!!

Urchin: oga me self I don tire make we just go burn the currency

TINUBU: abi? This Peter OBI na grace dey follow am...he don already win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests by Menclothing: 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
This country nawa

All sizes available men clothing 4500 turkey shirt
Re: Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests by egopersonified(f): 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
Coolsperm:

Why can't they just arrest him and let the country rest. If I had 1 billion naira cash in my house, they would have come to ask we where I got the money. Why not do the right thing instead of wasting money to print new notes?
Re: Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests by tuoyoojo(m): 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ekundayo7574:

Tinubu daughter dey abroad they stay house of over 1billion naira using Your money he stole to fund the life style of his family and u dey for here dey lick e yansh

dey form tout for Internet

Suffer nor dey tire you

U Don even chop today so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? / Rotimi Amaechi: "N950,000 Is My Monthly Salary As A Minister" / Osinbajo Will Have The Last Laugh - Tunde Bakare

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.