Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold (24232 Views)

Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience / Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday / Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by BigYash: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
dustmalik:

No wonder some of you constitute nuisance on this forum. You know nothing about your history.
Na underage full the forum pass.. Na them yan dust pass ,challenging their father's and mother's mates on here..

3 Likes

Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by highchief1: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
presidency:

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
February 17, 2023
mumu man.if u r an inec officer they give u materials to go to an area where there is protest will u go?

1 Like

Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by Thedon22: 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
Na like play like this Abiolas mandate was cancelled. They are toying the same strategy.
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by seborrhic: 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Fake news, many people are transferring money to buy drugs and other essentials
I was shocked to read that.
Almost all pharmacy and chemist shops I know in Nigeria take transfers and have been doing for long.
Even some one man/woman businesses have been using POS or accepting direct transfers to owner's account,long before this recent CBN policy.
So why the lie that she needed cash to buy drugs!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by Mccullum: 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

History or no history, I wan see am.
At least all this social media noise makers like Reno. Ffk and dino go reduce. People are now taking freedom of speech for granted. Its very simple. MIND YOUR BUSINESS

Go to Mali, Burkina Faso and Guinea to witness military rules. It'll not happen in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by Franking: 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
Why don't we just use the opportunity to divide this country?
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by Obidient4Tinubu(f): 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
Me wey be young boy, I go like see as military government dey be.
how old r u

1 Like

Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by Vopimoja: 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
vote peter obi

1 Like

Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by livinbygrace: 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
This guy is working for ATIKU,he is one of the cabal in Aso Rock
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by tonykester: 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by DSC7: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
Zincfingers:

You people should fear God.
The untold hardship is unnecessary

You should fear God more for campaigning for a sick man to pilot the affairs of a sick country...

I fear who no fear Tinupoo urchins...

1 Like

Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by Angelfrost(m): 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
Garba has always had a difficult but well paying job of damage control!

Sadly, he has never excelled at it!
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by Angelfrost(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
dustmalik:

No wonder some of you constitute nuisance on this forum. You know nothing about your history.

Yep.... So many kids spoiled and gifted with phones to fool around on the internet!

It's always easy to spot them by their idiotic comments.

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by DSC7: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Suddenly the table has turned and Presidency is now on the defensive.

Is this not same presidency you guys have been defending before the naira redesign policy? What changed?

1 Like

Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by Angelfrost(m): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
highchief1:
mumu man.if u r an inec officer they give u materials to go to an area where there is protest will u go?

The areas where the protests and violence seem to be are not strongholds of their preferred candidate!

...If you know, you know!!! tongue
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by adioolayi(m): 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
Mr Garba, no dey disguise grin cheesy grin cheesy

You are trying not to say the truth....President Buhari and his CBN Governor dey bite APC candidates, especially the Presidential Candidate, and the same President is fanning the wounds of the bite...to what expectations exactly

If APC lose the elections fair and square, it is fine...but the President is creating aggression of the masses against his own party...that's not good enough..

It's a sad one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by BenedictAbajue(m): 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
Mccullum:

Go to Mali, Burkina Faso and Guinea to witness military rules. It'll not happen in Nigeria.
I was expecting you to say that.
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by CutieKing: 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Mumu cashtivist...
Election held in 1993 but ended with interim government.
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by abobote: 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
The intention that the naira swap created few days to election is uncalled for
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by bigdammyj: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
Noted.
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by fmonigent(m): 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

History or no history, I wan see am.
At least all this social media noise makers like Reno. Ffk and dino go reduce. People are now taking freedom of speech for granted. Its very simple. MIND YOUR BUSINESS

Mumu, na small pikin dey worry you.
you for ask your papa whats up before you begin dey dream shit

1 Like

Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by FireUpNow(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Observing .......
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by baralatie(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lord Jesus
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by muykem: 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
The government is not creating enabling environment for election. I am 100& sure that election can't hold under this condition.
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by Meti99(m): 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
Why didn't Buhari implement this policy in 2019 before his reelection?
He doesn't want others to benefit from same RUGA policy that brought and retain him in power
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by IgOga(m): 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

Just to let you know as someone who lived under Nigerian military government....you may disappear for criticizing the government and that's all for you....no protests...no unlawful gatherings....no constitution....we even had sanctions then....if you are less than 30 years old the UK would not accept your visa application.....you will suffer but your voice will not be heard....the Commander of the armed forces will rule by decree...it's like forced monarchy....you will have no voice....many activists will either have to run away or be jailed....na so dem run am IBB and Abacha days

1 Like

Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by BenedictAbajue(m): 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
fmonigent:

Mumu, na small pikin dey worry you.
you for ask your papa whats up before you begin dey dream shit
Okay. and?
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by highchief1: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
Angelfrost:

The areas where the protests and violence seem to be are not strongholds of their preferred candidate!

...If you know, you know!!! tongue
lol that one na another wahala
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by loswhite(m): 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
HomoSapiien:

Mr Femi Adesina, have you seen how the people are suffering to get their money from banks?

I currently don’t have any cash on me to get back home after work today, and I’ve practically walked the whole of isheri, no POS got cash to dispense.

Our banks are overcrowded

Question remains why didn’t Buhari implement this policy early last year, maybe by now the dust would have settled?

Why raise the dust few months to election if truly Buhari had no plans for an interim government?

This is a logical thing sir and you cannot fault people that assume you people had a plan for an interim government.
Yoruba will say “o Jo gate, ko jo gate, o fese meji jorawo”
The ppl that want interim government are already sponsoring attacks against banks. How do you intend to get cash after burning down the banks? Have you seen a governor that has refused to pay minimum wage suddenly traveling to Abuja every day simply because of cashless policy and crying about the suffering of his ppl? Do you think the Governors are fighting the policy because of the suffering of the ppl?The money cannot circulate with constant attacks on banks.
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by oluwaseyi0: 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

Seems your parents didn't tell you history of military

Or did you loose them when you were young

Or your parents were not born at that time either?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Outsider Emerging Customs Boss Rubbishes Career Progression – Group Tells Buhari / Ifeanyi Uba Takes His Campaign To Lagos: Pictures & Video / 10 Days To Presidential Primary: Southern PDP Leaders Weigh Fresh Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.