Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold (24235 Views)

Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience / Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday / Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by baralatie(m): 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
Just 8 days
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by itsRhamzy: 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
HomoSapiien:
People are suffering
what fvcking suffering are you guys talking about? Shey me I no dey this Naija again ni? Fact: i haven't held or spend cash in the last week and I traveled about 3hrs 3 days ago without cash and I got to my destination thanks to bank transfer to drivers. I literally pay whatever I need with transfer on my phone tho I would've loved to have little cash. I think the suffering noise all over has been exaggerated.
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by jaxxy(m): 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
tishbite41:

U really need psychiatric treatment.
U think it is everyone that likes e-banking.
I know millionaires that don't receive ordinary bank alert. They do pen-paper and face-to-face banking.

and she doesn't have anyone around her who can? Well it is a pity bt I blame the criminal governors hoarding 500m new note like hell rufai confirmed. They have denied ordinary citizens from getting money.

Let us fight the saboteurs of this good policy.
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by baralatie(m): 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
itsRhamzy:
what fvcking suffering are you guys talking about? Shey me I no dey this Naija again ni? Fact: i haven't held or spend cash in the last week and I traveled about 3hrs 3 days ago without cash and I got to my destination thanks to bank transfer to drivers. I literally pay whatever I need with transfer on my phone tho I would've loved to have little cash. I think the suffering noise all over has been exaggerated.
Good for you!
Do you know how many people don't have bank accounts
Do you know how many people have been battling with network issues and bank statement due to poor network as a r sult there business id affected
Do you know how the transportation of a lot of people is affected
Do you know that perishable items are been lost due to cash challenge
Do you think the fight that broke out at mile 12 is because they cannot do successful transfers
People are Ben hit and that you claim you are not does not invalidate others claim

1 Like

Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
BlessedOne01:
Even if you buffoons in Aso Villa including your worthless and senseless principal, Buhari, have such sinister plans, you would all be put to shame!

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!
... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚...
Una darling daddy
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by DrMuzungu(m): 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
Garbage Shehu for president for life!!!
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by SenatePresdo(m): 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
Softmirror:

WHAT GLADDENS MY HEART THE MOST IS THE KIND OF SUPPORT THE NORTH HAVE MASSIVELY GIVEN ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU AND IS STILL GIVING HIM.

THE DRAMA BEFORE AND DURING THE PRIMARY PASS DIS ONE BETWEEN BUHARI AND TINUBU BUT TINUBU STILL WIN. ASIWAJU IS FAR AHEAD IN THIS GAME THEY ARE PLAYING. LAST, LAST HE GO STILL WIN BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

How did Tinubu win the Primary election? Vote Buying.

How does he intended to win the General election? Vote Buying.

Tinubu outplayed Buhari in the primaries, and Buhari has understood his game.

This naira redesign policy is targeted at Tinubu, Tinubu has been stockpiling Money for years because of this coming election.
And now, he can't use most of it because of the policy.

And this current drama pass the one of the primary elections.
This one even involved supreme Court, Protests here and there.
This crises has literally divided APC.

Atiku has the north over Tinubu, Tinubu can't buy votes.
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by Softmirror: 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
SenatePresdo:

How did Tinubu win the Primary election? Vote Buying.

How does he intended to win the General election? Vote Buying.

Tinubu outplayed Buhari in the primaries, and Buhari has understood his game.

This naira redesign policy is targeted at Tinubu, Tinubu has been stockpiling Money for years because of this coming election.
And now, he can't use most of it because of the policy.

And this current drama pass the one of the primary elections.
This one even involved supreme Court, Protests here and there.
This crises has literally divided APC.

Atiku has the north over Tinubu, Tinubu can't buy votes.

I DIDN'T BOTHER TO READ THE REMAINING AFTER I READ THE FIRST LINE grin
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by Maski87: 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
Obi will still be head of interim government
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by SenatePresdo(m): 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
Softmirror:

I DIDN'T BOTHER TO READ THE REMAINING AFTER I READ THE FIRST LINE grin

The truth be like purge e dey make eyes uncomfortable grin
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by YorubaSamurai: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
asanausana91:
even tinubu will not believe what you said. If tinubu is sure of winning why is he instigating agberos to attack banks, why is it that his governors are crying left right center?
No matter the fake news peddle by tinubu and his urchins election will hold and the winner will be between Atiku and Peter Obi.
Nobody will vote APC that drag us to be the poverty capital of the world.
Fuel was 87 when they took over but today fuel is 500 after you spend more than 72 hours queueing in the filling station.
tinubu will win...
Nothing for atiku and Pandora in the SW
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by Lunja: 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
The blame lies squarely on those who brought the plague buhari to power.
The same fools are packaging another plague called tinubu, to succeed buhari.

But their MUslim MUslim (MUMU) ticket is dead!!!

HomoSapiien:
People are suffering
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by asanausana91: 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
tinubu will win...
Nothing for atiku and Pandora in the SW
only tribal bigot and religious fanatic like you will vote for tinubu. Are you not ashamed for voting a mentally deranged man?
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by Littlefingerjp: 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
HomoSapiien:

Mr Femi Adesina, have you seen how the people are suffering to get their money from banks?

I currently don’t have any cash on me to get back home after work today, and I’ve practically walked the whole of isheri, no POS got cash to dispense.

Our banks are overcrowded

Question remains why didn’t Buhari implement this policy early last year, maybe by now the dust would have settled?

Why raise the dust few months to election if truly Buhari had no plans for an interim government?

This is a logical thing sir and you cannot fault people that assume you people had a plan for an interim government.
Yoruba will say β€œo Jo gate, ko jo gate, o fese meji jorawo”
Your brother BAT would have had other alternatives if this policy had come early last year
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by YorubaSamurai: 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
asanausana91:
only tribal bigot and religious fanatic like you will vote for tinubu. Are you not ashamed for voting a mentally deranged man?
shutup... Tinubu is the most qualified to rule Nigeria...
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by Ellasure: 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
Good thinking,. All the Nigerian states governors are bigger than Buhari federal government. if they choose to destroy any bank that refused old notes and also revoke their c of o I think Buhari and his emefiele will either come to their correct senses or allow the power show to continue till Buhari is vacated from office.

Buhari is thinking he can initiate state of emergency in a state to remove any Governor but he has to give cogent reasons to the national assembly for support.

But thinking about this, I don't see the national assembly supporting Buhari and his CBN on the Naira change implementation. Buhari is also not ready to lobby some members of the Nigerian national assembly for support. He is not Obasanjo who knew his ways around the national assembly.

Buhari will surely loose out over this matter big time. Check it out.

Let the governors threatened the commercial banks with threats of eviction and stoppage of business in their states and the CBN governor will suddenly realised that he has no control and power over the commercial banks without the Nigerian governors support.

A big lesson for any future president of the Nigerian landscape.

Game on.

Expectation? Buhari to beg and rescind the Naira change implementation procedures.
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by deeva2: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
APC has given you BVAS.
APC has given you New Currency to fight Vote buying.
APC has goven all parties level playing ground.

I don't want to hear "APC rigged this election" when Tinubu wins ooo.

Make thunder no come fire you.

Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by MatrixCircle: 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
South West had thier turn of interim government. This time it will be South East turn for interim government grin
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by MatrixCircle: 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
deeva2:
APC has given you BVAS.
APC has given you New Currency to fight Vote buying.
APC has goven all parties level playing ground.

I don't want to hear "APC rigged this election" when Tinubu wins ooo.

Make thunder no come fire you.
Pablo Escobar/Osama bin Laden.
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by crossbreedwears(m): 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
Na him sweet pass bro. Everybody go sit tight
BenedictAbajue:
Me wey be young boy, I go like see as military government dey be.
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by BenedictAbajue(m): 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Na him sweet pass bro. Everybody go sit tight
Abi o. All this media aide sm rant go end
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by crossbreedwears(m): 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
No be lie
BenedictAbajue:

Abi o. All this media aide sm rant go end
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by BenedictAbajue(m): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
IgOga:

Just to let you know as someone who lived under Nigerian military government....you may disappear for criticizing the government and that's all for you....no protests...no unlawful gatherings....no constitution....we even had sanctions then....if you are less than 30 years old the UK would not accept your visa application.....you will suffer but your voice will not be heard....the Commander of the armed forces will rule by decree...it's like forced monarchy....you will have no voice....many activists will either have to run away or be jailed....na so dem run am IBB and Abacha days
Thanks jare.
So do you ever think a military government can exist without being that bad or brutal?
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by searchlight: 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
HomoSapiien:

Mr Femi Adesina, have you seen how the people are suffering to get their money from banks?

I currently don’t have any cash on me to get back home after work today, and I’ve practically walked the whole of isheri, no POS got cash to dispense.

Our banks are overcrowded

Question remains why didn’t Buhari implement this policy early last year, maybe by now the dust would have settled?

Why raise the dust few months to election if truly Buhari had no plans for an interim government?

This is a logical thing sir and you cannot fault people that assume you people had a plan for an interim government.
Yoruba will say β€œo Jo gate, ko jo gate, o fese meji jorawo”
Anything to stop Tinubu is welcome. Even if it will take 200 heads of Lagos street miscreants we will do that.
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by searchlight: 11:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
Zincfingers:

You people should fear God.
The untold hardship is unnecessary
Did you just noticed the hardship now since 8 years ago? If so you are dull
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by searchlight: 12:02am On Feb 18, 2023
BlessedOne01:
Even if you buffoons in Aso Villa including your worthless and senseless principal, Buhari, have such sinister plans, you would all be put to shame!

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!
miscreant
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by Zincfingers: 12:12am On Feb 18, 2023
searchlight:
Did you just noticed the hardship now since 8 years ago? If so you are dull
You mean your parents are dull ?
Too bad
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by EagleNest(m): 4:06am On Feb 18, 2023
Two conflicting information from same APC. Nigeria has had enough, we must go beyond APC on 25th February so that we can regain our sanity.
Re: Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold by maasoap(m): 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:
Those screaming interim government are afraid of election taking place on 25th February. They are heating up the polity so that the election can be shifted so they can restrategise and possibly mop up some cash for vote buying.

INEC is screaming too, you know that, right? Many just hate the idea of facing reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Sack Workers Now, FG Begs Private Investor / PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader / Boko Haram Kills 29 Soldiers In Lake Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.