Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

"Trade With Prop Firms: Join My Telegram Group Now!" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Trade With Prop Firms: Join My Telegram Group Now!" (354 Views)

Innoson Group Now Has Seven Industries / Why You Should Join My Forex Mentorship Group To Get Funded By Prop Firms. / Youwin Has Sent Message-,- Join Youwin Whatsaap Group Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Trade With Prop Firms: Join My Telegram Group Now!" by Tbeniza(m): 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
Are you interested in trading but don't have the funds to get started? Look no further! Join my Telegram group and I'll guide you on how to trade with thousands of dollars by applying for prop firms.
Prop firms are companies that provide traders with the capital and resources needed to trade in the markets. These firms offer traders the opportunity to trade with a large amount of capital, which can lead to significant profits.
By joining my Telegram group, you'll have access to my expertise and knowledge on how to apply for prop firms, even if you don't have any funds. I'll share tips, strategies and guide you through the process.
Don't let a lack of funds hold you back from pursuing your passion for trading. Take the first step and join my Telegram group today! With the right guidance and knowledge, you can be on your way to trading with thousands of dollars in no time
Message me to join my telegram group 09071990405

Also check us out on Twitter @colony_coin where are ou see all our trading post and updates.
Re: "Trade With Prop Firms: Join My Telegram Group Now!" by Alcatel17: 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
Tbeniza:
Are you interested in trading but don't have the funds to get started? Look no further! Join my Telegram group and I'll guide you on how to trade with thousands of dollars by applying for prop firms.
Prop firms are companies that provide traders with the capital and resources needed to trade in the markets. These firms offer traders the opportunity to trade with a large amount of capital, which can lead to significant profits.
By joining my Telegram group, you'll have access to my expertise and knowledge on how to apply for prop firms, even if you don't have any funds. I'll share tips, strategies and guide you through the process.
Don't let a lack of funds hold you back from pursuing your passion for trading. Take the first step and join my Telegram group today! With the right guidance and knowledge, you can be on your way to trading with thousands of dollars in no timeo
Below is the link to join my channel.

https:///+CiDuwRTyAoQ2MTY8

Link not working....was d telegram channrl name?
Re: "Trade With Prop Firms: Join My Telegram Group Now!" by Tbeniza(m): 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
Alcatel17:

Link not working....was d telegram channrl name?
You can message me on 09071990405 to join my telegram channel.

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Otedola Alone In His Private Jet (Video) / How To Create An Account In Gmail (sign Up A Gmail Account) / Help! What Business Can One Do With 1.6M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.