Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,574 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

“why The Hate, I've A Pure Heart & Soul” Phyna Cries Out After Being Poisoned - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “why The Hate, I've A Pure Heart & Soul” Phyna Cries Out After Being Poisoned (549 Views)

Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out / “I Have Never Offended Anybody” – Bbnaija Star Phyna Cries After Being Poisoned / BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“why The Hate, I've A Pure Heart & Soul” Phyna Cries Out After Being Poisoned by TheGistDay: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
Big Brother Naija ‘Level Up’ winner, Ijeoma Otabor better known as Phyna has opened up on being poisoned.

The reality star shocked many when she took to the micro-blogging platform to reveal that she was poisoned, but God saved her.

Lamenting, Phyna questioned why anyone hated her so much to the extent of killing her. She noted how she has never offended anyone as she has a pure heart and soul.

https://thegistday.com/2023/02/17/why-the-hate-i-have-a-pure-heart-and-soul-bbnaijas-phyna-cries-out-after-being-poisoned/

Re: “why The Hate, I've A Pure Heart & Soul” Phyna Cries Out After Being Poisoned by fman(m): 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
Even a new born baby has enemies!!
Inside life, na only you know whom you offend
Re: “why The Hate, I've A Pure Heart & Soul” Phyna Cries Out After Being Poisoned by Mcbayo(m): 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
Do you care to know why CAIN killed ABEL.
Re: “why The Hate, I've A Pure Heart & Soul” Phyna Cries Out After Being Poisoned by meobizy(f): 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
This one had ordinary dysentery and is talking nonsense. I’ve realized that once Nigerians purge due to food ingested, they run about screaming “poison.”
Re: “why The Hate, I've A Pure Heart & Soul” Phyna Cries Out After Being Poisoned by fman(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
meobizy:
This one had ordinary dysentery and is talking nonsense. I’ve realized that once Nigerians purge due to food ingested, they run about screaming “poison.”
Dysentery is a result of food poisoning..

(1) (Reply)

Video De Karely Ruiz Y Santa Fe Onlyfans Klan Son Novios Twitter / Portable Baboon Dance With Latteef Adedimeji Climb Up Stage Pole (photos,Video) / Why We Couldn't Award Hilda 100hours: Guinness Explains (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.