Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,128 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

APC Diehard Supporters , How Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Diehard Supporters , How Far (699 Views)

Tinubu Supporters How Far? / My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo / Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Diehard Supporters , How Far by GCFRin2034: 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
The party took over in 2015.
It’s almost 8 years

Let’s hear from some of the most hardcore supporters and those who campaigned vigorously online here on nairaland. Not naming names , but you know yourselves . Including those who have repackaged themselves with a different moniker lol. Yea I’m talking to you all

So let’s hear .

Has Nigeria worked for you so far ?

Is your life better off since 2015 ?

Have you been enjoying Eldorado since APC took power in 2015?

Surely you it’s must’ve been testimony after testimony for you.

No ?
Lmao I just feel like trolling some people today. I remember my colleagues back then who stood firm on the Change mandate . They’ve all left the country now.

Frank, Joshua, Femi, Sunday, Damilola, how far?
Re: APC Diehard Supporters , How Far by PointZerom: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sarki Madridguy Yarimo Ngeneukwenu Omenka Passingshot Liondeleo Python1 Cilicmarin Apcmyheart Mynd44

How market? Show us your community and the wonders of APC this past 8yrs grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Diehard Supporters , How Far by Godwin4444: 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
PointZerom:
Sarki Madridguy Yarimo Ngeneukwenu Omenka Passingshot Liondeleo Python1 Cilicmarin Apcmyheart Mynd44

How market? Show us your community and the wonders of APC this past 8yrs grin grin grin

u igbos should b d last that will even say anything

The past 8 years your region degenerated beyond normal n all economic activities were grounded to d extent that u can’t even go out on Monday anymore

U people should b d least to put mouth in any reasonable discussion in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: APC Diehard Supporters , How Far by PointZerom: 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
Godwin4444:

The past 8 years your region degenerated beyond normal n all economic activities were grounded to d extent that u can’t even go out on Monday anymore

Yet Thifnubu has visited there more than four times campaigning.

11 Likes

Re: APC Diehard Supporters , How Far by Godwin4444: 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
PointZerom:

Yet Thifnubu has visited there more than four times campaigning.

can u yourself count d number of times peter obi have stepped foot into lagos

3 Likes

Re: APC Diehard Supporters , How Far by jetwonder(m): 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
grin
Buhari is ready to frustrates APC 2023 mandate.
Emi-lokan Dead dreams

6 Likes

Re: APC Diehard Supporters , How Far by phorget(m): 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
Godwin4444:

Dem ask you very simple question but you still find time to drag igbos into the matter, nah wa for you o.

6 Likes

Re: APC Diehard Supporters , How Far by Lionstep: 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
phorget:

Dem ask you very simple question but you still find time to drag igbos into the matter, nah wa for you o.

That's how most of there brain 🧠 work

5 Likes

Re: APC Diehard Supporters , How Far by youngsahito(m): 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
Must everything be Tinubu and Peter Obi, the east has been the most neglected region in the country but they are call out names of region that are better than them. You guyz should go and hold ur governors accountable and leave Tinubu and his people alone.
Re: APC Diehard Supporters , How Far by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
Godwin4444:

Igbo's run the economy of Lagos ...

Try shit and our military will send you to your maker.

Try and see I'm not bluffing
Re: APC Diehard Supporters , How Far by XLence: 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
Godwin4444:

Oga, how have you fared in the past 8 years? It may be hard to acknowledge that you're amongst the majority who are 'surviving' this regime instead of enjoying it. Now count 1 to 8, count it again; and see that the measure of your life is time, and your productivity is success; Not the ethnic or religious sentiments that drives your political decisions. Vote wisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Diehard Supporters , How Far by YorubaSamurai: 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

just relax.. By next week Saturday, Una go zee the real violence ..
Re: APC Diehard Supporters , How Far by kcnwaigbo: 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
just relax.. By next week Saturday, Una go zee the real violence ..
grin grin

I hope you saw the military trucks entering Lagos.My own na to type RIP

1 Like

Re: APC Diehard Supporters , How Far by YorubaSamurai: 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

grin grin

I hope you saw the military trucks entering Lagos.My own na to type RIP
fake news...
The trucks were new bought trucks..
Did you see soldiers inside them?
Wait till Saturday when we will attack and kill igbos in lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Diehard Supporters , How Far by Buckeyemedia1: 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
PointZerom:

Pdp has been a disaster here in Delta State for the last 16 years, please get out of here with your rhetoric story.

Nonsense Almijiri.
Re: APC Diehard Supporters , How Far by Buckeyemedia1: 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Indeed, yet the 3 richest Nigerians live in Lagos State, & for your information none of them is igbo.
Re: APC Diehard Supporters , How Far by PointZerom: 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Pdp has been a disaster here in Delta State for the last 16 years, please get out of here with your rhetoric story.

Nonsense Almijiri.

Fool we're taking about APC at the center.
Re: APC Diehard Supporters , How Far by PointZerom: 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Indeed, yet the 3 richest Nigerians live in Lagos State, & for your information none of them is igbo.

Dangote is the richest in Africa but his region is the poorest in Nigeria.
Re: APC Diehard Supporters , How Far by jahsharon: 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
GCFRin2034:
The party took over in 2015.
It’s almost 8 years

Let’s hear from some of the most hardcore supporters and those who campaigned vigorously online here on nairaland. Not naming names , but you know yourselves . Including those who have repackaged themselves with a different moniker lol. Yea I’m talking to you all

So let’s hear .

Has Nigeria worked for you so far ?

Is your life better off since 2015 ?

Have you been enjoying Eldorado since APC took power in 2015?

Surely you it’s must’ve been testimony after testimony for you.

No ?
Lmao I just feel like trolling some people today. I remember my colleagues back then who stood firm on the Change mandate . They’ve all left the country now.

Frank, Joshua, Femi, Sunday, Damilola, how far?

My life is better of than it was before Buhari's useless government. If your own life is worse, then you can drink Sniper Humanicide.
Re: APC Diehard Supporters , How Far by GCFRin2034: 11:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
jahsharon:

My life is better of than it was before Buhari's useless government. If your own life is worse, then you can drink Sniper Humanicide.

But you sound like a product of a failed society going by your level of comprehension and manner of speech. Joy and happiness are some of the signs of a fulfilled life. If your life is truly better , why are you angrily foaming at the mouth ?

Ah never mind . I can confirm from your history you’re a product of failed upbringing . Raised on the streets . Bye.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye Warns Nigerians Reveals New Shocking Revelations Htt / NANS Endorses Tinubu For President / Real Reasons APC Suffered Defeat In Lagos, Kaduna, C/river, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.