Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust (39989 Views)

Devaluation: β€˜We Stand By Our Story’, Daily Trust Replies CBN / Banks, Businesses Comply With CBN Directive On Old Notes β€” But Shortage Persists / Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust by Malory: 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

Nha so he pain you reach...I guess you lost a dear one
Sharap.
Re: CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust by Almiron: 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
Whois:
I got an email from my bank this evening, the email made me realize it's true cbn has allowed us to deposit our 500 and 1000 naira note but we need to first fill a form on cbn website. I quickly submitted my form b4 server gets overloaded wink wink
Re: CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust by NoToPile: 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
somehow:

And have you cited such memo?

The banks or these unpatriotic media houses should post the memo from the CBN supporting their claim.

Banks that have stopped and vehemently refused collecting old notes from the deadline wont suddenly announce this without a directive from Cbn.

They should just let the new notes be available joor. Mtchew.
Re: CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust by Morphinne: 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
Emellda:
Fake news media are trying hard to turn this whole thing on its belly and push the country into chaos so that they can blame Buhari for it. Cant believe I'll ever defend Buhari in this life, but on this one, I'm fully behind him πŸ’―

It is painful, but it will yield long-term gains.
Babe, are you saying the various banks (first and Uba for instance) also got the directive to accept the old notes from these fake media?
Let’s assume these so called fake media deceived we the masses, were the commercial banks so daft to have taken directive from the media instead of CBN? Someone is obviously lying here and it’s definitely neither the media nor the banks. UBA and FB both sent me emails earlier today saying they would be open tomorrow to accept cash deposit

1 Like

Re: CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust by imagrg(m): 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
Everyone in Nigeria seem to be high on weed grin

Nothing seems to be real again!
Re: CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust by CodeTemplar: 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
sissoko89:
Emergency call from Addis Ababa,if u know u know
i-diss-a-baba sounds like Addis Ababa. Bubu the lanky terrorist.
Re: CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust by gentlesmithugo(m): 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
Tflex01:

We will vote Tinubu and reject APC
some of u people reason like an ant.no brain to think at all.u will vote tinubu and not apc.just listen to ur talk.are u reasonable at all.
Re: CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust by leisuretym: 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
Comments on Nairaland and other social media are not useless like most of you think, Emefiele and his CBN gangs read comments on social media and saw that thread that asked if the purpose of the policy is being defeated, they picked clues from the comments here and quickly reversed the decision.

They are confused and not know what they are doing.

They are only using us for experiments
Re: CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust by maestroferddi: 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
Yeye speculative journalism...

Furnish us with the extract of the directive from CBN which was retracted...
Re: CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust by LegendHero(m): 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
Elewiele don kolomental again.
Re: CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust by HellVictorinho7: 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
Massiveglory:
Election is just a few days away.
There is no cause for alarm.
Do not let any desperate politician push you to alarm. They are only after their selfish interest which is to get power by all means.

This new naira policy is one that will favor the nation at large.
There are little inconvenices here and there but I tell you the masses will stand to gain
disposed
Re: CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust by onuman: 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
In all these confusion, blame the papa who configured APC in 2014
so that he will succeed President Buhari.

Papa now suffering dementia raises his hand and staff as the National anthem is being played. Adams Oshiomhole has to remind Tinubu to bring down his hands, that it's not Wakanda anthem that is being played.

Papa suffering dementia wants to further ruin the 220 million people in Nigeria before bowing out.

Re: CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust by assholemods: 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Malory:
The satanic APC orchestrated by Tinubu who also doubles as the national leader of the evil party has brought nothing but sorrow and hardship to Nigerians. We must reject them from top to bottom in this coming election if we wants our dear country to work again.
Una stupidity is out of this world! Is Tinubu your president?
Re: CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust by gosmoney(m): 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
Malory:
The satanic APC orchestrated by Tinubu who also doubles as the national leader of the evil party has brought nothing but sorrow and hardship to Nigerians. We must reject them from top to bottom in this coming election if we wants our dear country to work again. Y
like say u dey normal u will understand why tinubu has been shouting on top dis matter idiot
Re: CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust by onuman: 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
assholemods:

Una stupidity is out of this world! Is Tinubu your president?

Tinubu brought Buhari to come and oust Goodluck Jonathan from office so that Tinubu will succeed President Buhari.
If Tinubu had foresight, he would not have gone for Buhari who before then had publicly announced that he had quit elective politics. Buhari must have gauged his age and capability then and publicly announced his retirement from elective politics after loss of the 2011 presidential election.
Blame Tinubu for all the woes of Nigeria today.
Re: CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
They are laughing at us, the whites.
Re: CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust by StJasper(m): 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Malory:
The satanic APC orchestrated by Tinubu who also doubles as the national leader of the evil party has brought nothing but sorrow and hardship to Nigerians. We must reject them from top to bottom in this coming election if we wants our dear country to work again.

Thought you people were saying he didn't bring the government on board.
Re: CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust by BluntCrazeMan: 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/exposed-how-cbn-reversed-itself-on-old-notes-but-accused-media-of-fake-news/
These men are confusionists.

We never trusted any person in this government.

THEY ARE ALL LIARS.

zimdante:
They are laughing at us, the whites.
YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN.
Re: CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust by BluntCrazeMan: 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
madridguy:
tongue
What have you to say about these Liars that we trusted with our government systems??
Re: CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust by assholemods: 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
onuman:

Tinubu brought Buhari to come and oust Goodluck Jonathan from office so that Tinubu will succeed President Buhari.
If Tinubu had foresight, he would not have gone for Buhari who before then had publicly announced that he had quit elective politics. Buhari must have gauged his age and capability then and publicly announced his retirement from elective politics after loss of the 2011 presidential election.
Blame Tinubu for all the woes of Nigeria today.
Stories! All that still doesn't make Tinubu your president! If your GEJ had done the right thing in the office Buhari wouldn't have had any business being president in the first instance.
Re: CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust by Ritchiee: 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/exposed-how-cbn-reversed-itself-on-old-notes-but-accused-media-of-fake-news/

Efforts made to reach Nwasinobi for further comments did not yield result at the time of filing this report as his line was switched off

You cant reach Nwasinobi because his boss,Emefailure is still being played by his equally confused evil schemers who are destined to fail las las.
God triumphs.
Re: CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust by searchlight: 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
Pandev:
Nobody can stop Asiwaju. It's written!
Yeah no one can stop him from having access to Lagos State treasury
Re: CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust by AngelicBeing: 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
SmartPolician:
As far as I am concerned, Nigeria is the world's most confused country right now! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Led by an Illiterate Harvard University of Katsina with fake Useless Diploma in Burukutu and suya called Bull Harry tongue
Re: CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust by Jimbadly: 10:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
Emellda:
Fake news media are trying hard to turn this whole thing on its belly and push the country into chaos so that they can blame Buhari for it. Cant believe I'll ever defend Buhari in this life, but on this one, I'm fully behind him πŸ’―

And where was he the whole 7 years and 9 months he has been president? He's just waking up 3 months to the end of his tenure.
Re: CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust by madapcmod: 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
Thieeeefnubu and Gandollar must not be allowed to deposit their stacked old notes kept for vote buying.

Bastards
Re: CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust by Pandev(m): 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
aestake:

Nobody can stop your hunger.
you kids are always angry, no wonder you are being referred to as 'children of hate and perdition'. Drink water, take a deep breath and relax, you'll be alright.
Re: CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust by abbeyfel: 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
Emellda:

Please what long term gains? I really want to know. Seems I'm missing something...
Re: CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust by Chiiamaka: 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
Massiveglory:
Election is just a few days away.
There is no cause for alarm.
Do not let any desperate politician push you to alarm. They are only after their selfish interest which is to get power by all means.

This new naira policy is one that will favor the nation at large.
There are little inconvenices here and there but I tell you the masses and our nation will stand to gain
right πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust by olamike02: 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Malory:
Who are the we ? The Obi supporters or the Obituary or the Obidense or the zombies.
Re: CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
Luckysbab:

They are generally a useless people
Yes,and that's why your APC are a confused lot..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) / Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) / Dangote, Femi Otedola, Donald Duke, Dele Momodu Hang Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.