Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,951 members, 7,828,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

In Search Of Something Serious And Fruitful - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Search Of Something Serious And Fruitful (553 Views)

In Search Of This Kind Of A Lady... / In Search Of A Male Companion In Ibada / In Search Of A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of Something Serious And Fruitful by dippleee1: 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
Greetings...am a Single guy of 33, I base in lagos. Work as a Product Manager... Blood group: AA, genotype: O+...Am a Christian... am open to any tribe..pls just be presentable and base in Lagos...Age: 21-28... Just have something doing and be responsible... Am in Search of a Lasting Love, if possible we both end our singleness this year...Am not all that pinging or too handsome guy, but am presentable and have got good heart... WhatsApp me on 08032059244

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Something Serious And Fruitful by Cutehector(m): 3:55am On Feb 18, 2023
Are you yoruba? Let me connect you to yoruba working class ladies.
Re: In Search Of Something Serious And Fruitful by dippleee1: 9:47am On Feb 18, 2023
Cutehector:

no sir, am igbo tribe...but open to all tribe, we dont discriminate...gat brothers whi married yoruba....Thanks
Re: In Search Of Something Serious And Fruitful by dippleee1: 9:47am On Feb 19, 2023
Hi
Re: In Search Of Something Serious And Fruitful by OMOIBUKUN: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2023
Good morning, in search of male and female friends to ease the tension this period (08067840945)....what app only, T for thanks
Re: In Search Of Something Serious And Fruitful by sicowonder: 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
I'm Isaac by name. I'm from Ekiti state. I resides in osun state. Ineed a
serious matured God's fearing lady to start future with. This is my whatsapp number...08130954950
Re: In Search Of Something Serious And Fruitful by Hurley12(m): 8:57am On Mar 05, 2023
I'm Hurley,male,lives in Abuja, single and searching,never married, Blood type B+, Genotype AA,I'm a graduate of chemistry,,, I'm here to find relationship and love,+2349058715254 is whatapp number pls
Re: In Search Of Something Serious And Fruitful by dippleee1: 11:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
dippleee1:
Greetings...am a Single guy of 33, I base in lagos. Work as a Product Manager... Blood group: AA, genotype: O+...Am a Christian... am open to any tribe..pls just be presentable and base in Lagos...Age: 21-28... Just have something doing and be responsible... Am in Search of a Lasting Love, if possible we both end our singleness this year...Am not all that pinging or too handsome guy, but am presentable and have got good heart... WhatsApp me on 08032059244

Single and searching ...pls if you are still damaged or hurt by your past relationship, pls no need to DM me, I beg you. You need to heal.
Re: In Search Of Something Serious And Fruitful by dippleee1: 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
dippleee1:

Pls serious person only.. not in for hookups.
Re: In Search Of Something Serious And Fruitful by irririchris(m): 7:26am On Mar 10, 2023
I'm interested please
Cutehector:
Re: In Search Of Something Serious And Fruitful by dippleee1: 1:31am On Mar 11, 2023
dippleee1:

Hi
Re: In Search Of Something Serious And Fruitful by dippleee1: 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
dippleee1:

Pls Lagos base joor, so that distance doesn't cause issues for us or if you plan relocating to Lagos sooner..but Lagos base pls

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Something Serious And Fruitful by dippleee1: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
Please and please, Lagos base... distance is not my thing.... Something Serious pls
Re: In Search Of Something Serious And Fruitful by mannash1(m): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
Name: Ovie

MALE

State: Delta

Occupation: Oil and Gas ( OFFSHORE DRILLING RIG) 2 WEEKS IN 2 WEEKS OUT

Religion: Christian

Current location: Port harcourt

Height/complexion: Average height, light in complexion

Hobbies: Reading, music

Age bracket of partner I seek: 24 - 29 years

Blood group: AA, genotype: O+.

I NEED A FEMALE FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THAT WOULD LEAD TO MARRIAGE FROM ANY TRIBE

I don't have kids/ not married
I need someone who is educated, God-fearing, hardworking.
I can cope with long distance relationship

09126892487 on whats app
Re: In Search Of Something Serious And Fruitful by dippleee1: 5:41am On Apr 10, 2023
dippleee1:

Am open for a nice fruitful conversation..pls be able to hold a good conversation...not DMing me when you have nothing to say or can't hold conversation.

(1) (Reply)

Considering A "meet-up"'' What's Your Opinion? / Be Wise Or Break Your Heart / I Need A Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.