Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River (18646 Views)

Pictures As Enugu North Senatorial District PDP Holds Campaign Rally / APC Holds Campaign Rally In Funtua LGA, Kastina (Pictures) / APC Holds Campaign Rally In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by nnamdi640: 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
dedonfranco:
APC has come to stay in Cross River state.

Tinubu will get over 70 percent votes.
Lol, those people are not there for Tinubu. Did you see any Tinubu picture on the rally. Tinubu ti nu ile
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by sunray(m): 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
We are u people seeing the cash u are using for this campaign

From CBN vault.
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by maestroferddi: 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
athaboi:
Liars
Senator bassey is campaigning for his election but these identify thieves will always attach his works to their shameless old thief! Cross river will NEVER vote APC on 25th
Leave them to keep living in a fool's paradise...

I know Boki as I know the back of my hand having worked close by for over three years...

Tinubu and indeed APC chances there is almost non-existent...

If there is any man Cross Riverians detest with passion, that man is Ben Ayade...

Sandy Onor, aka Caterpillar, the PDP candidate is from Eating, which shared a boundary with Boki...

If Tinubu gets more than 15% in Cross River, I will duff my heart for Ayade, Ndoma-Egba and Owan-Enoh...

The creator of this misleading threads should keep on raising unrealistic expectations for people who have zero idea about Cross River politics...

Peter Obi win take CRS effortlessly...

1 Like

Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by maestroferddi: 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Tinubu our incoming president. Cross River in the bag for Tinubu.

Ipob will wail to enternity
If there is any state Peter Obi will win resoundingly, that state is Cross River.

No contest at all...

Donald Duke has even come on board....

Don't waste your resources...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by Confirmedzombie: 11:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
maestroferddi:
If there is any state Peter Obi will win resoundingly, that state is Cross River.

No contest at all...

Donald Duke has even come on board....

Don't waste your resources...

I hear you but hope you won't shout rigging after 25th.
Obi has no chance in the coming election.

Wailing is allowed
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by jahsharon: 11:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
princeade86:
And u said hungry dey land. We are not ready for a better Nigeria. Like someone said, since they refused to give us osinbanjo, we can't afford to miss out of obi. We need smart president, not old and arrogant president. King maker president. Land lord of a whole state.

Fake Pastor JJudas Osinbajo who failed with his boss Buhari for 8 years should be given another 8 yers to fail again? Better stop what you are smoking. Have you heard the short boy devil say anything about his boss hardship to Nigerians in the last couple of weeks?
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by maestroferddi: 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

I hear you but hope you won't shout rigging after 25th.
Obi has no chance in the coming election.

Wailing is allowed
You are too slow...

Tinubu will lose and move...
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by Morizo(m): 12:21am On Feb 18, 2023
senatordave1:
The apc campaign team led by the crs guber candidate senator bassey edet otu and the apc state chairman alphonsus eba aka okadigbo campaigns for prince and tinubu in boki lga.

Which Boki, our own Boki? Day dreamers. We are a people of cultural integrity despite how useless politicians have dragged us low.

Your druglord will not get 20% votes in Boki. The awareness of Obi is deeper than you think. Keep entertaining our people with palm wine in the name of campaign 😁
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by richeeyo(m): 12:22am On Feb 18, 2023
athaboi:
Liars
Senator bassey is campaigning for his election but these identify thieves will always attach his works to their shameless old thief! Cross river will NEVER vote APC on 25th
are u blind can't u see their logo
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by torqque7(m): 2:08am On Feb 18, 2023
senatordave1:
The apc campaign team led by the crs guber candidate senator bassey edet otu and the apc state chairman alphonsus eba aka okadigbo campaigns for prince and tinubu in boki lga.

Why una de deceive una self?those people are there because of the Gov candidate and not that vegetable Bulaba man..why can’t we see them holding his pics and where is he in the pictures there? Just de play
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by torqque7(m): 2:13am On Feb 18, 2023
YungMillionaire:
Something is going on in this country 8 days to the election: It seems to me that the fuel scarcity and currency redesign policy were designed to throw the country into chaos so that the APC candidate, Tinubu will find it difficult to win.

Now, hear me out. What if this backfires and turns the average APC voter to even be more likely to vote Tinubu? If this happens, then Tinubu will be crowned president on May 29th.

Now, why could it backfire? Because, Nigerians may be becoming aware that this was done to throw the election against Tinubu. If this awareness spreads across the country, Tinubu will be declared winner before 3pm next Saturday.

Dream on lol..awareness kor
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by JAGS001(m): 2:59am On Feb 18, 2023
The 7th picture said it all that people are happy to see Asiwaju as the president of united Nigeria.
Only Igbos are not interested in Tinubu's presidency, but an ipob sympathizer will never be president of Nigeria a.k.a zoo
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by ozo13(m): 4:36am On Feb 18, 2023
athaboi:
Liars
no dey cry.check those pictures again and honestly tell urself the truth who is lying even if u don't wish to say it out grin

Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by Eboski(m): 5:15am On Feb 18, 2023
senatordave1:

Thats ward 2,atimbo/edim otop.obi will win narrowly

Stop using the word narrowly

Ward 2 , CUDA, Airport primary school, Immigration, Edim Otop market, UCTH front gate , Obi will clear all units under ward 2, calabar municipality. Mark my words
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by Eboski(m): 5:24am On Feb 18, 2023
maestroferddi:
Leave them to keep living in a fool's paradise...

I know Boki as I know the back of my hand having worked close by for over three years...

Tinubu and indeed APC chances there is almost non-existent...

If there is any man Cross Riverians detest with passion, that man is Ben Ayade...

Sandy Onor, aka Caterpillar, the PDP candidate is from Eating, which shared a boundary with Boki...

If Tinubu gets more than 15% in Cross River, I will duff my heart for Ayade, Ndoma-Egba and Owan-Enoh...

The creator of this misleading threads should keep on raising unrealistic expectations for people who have zero idea about Cross River politics...

Peter Obi win take CRS effortlessly...

Make he Dey play,

We full Calabar Municipal they wait 25th na week from today , Tinubu should by now start demanding for his money he gave Ayade

Even Ayade will win Jarigbe in CRN .

Because the masses vote for Obi on Saturday Dansuki might luckily win his senatorial district which is Cross river south. But my concern is for Obi, I am only going there to vote Obi. That is that matters to me
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by CapitalCee(m): 5:33am On Feb 18, 2023
Eboski:

Don’t mind them, My polling unit is at UCTH front gate , University of calabar teaching hospital front gate, come 25th I will upload my polling unit result , he go shock them. Tinubu can’t win CRS , even Ayade will not win cross river north…..make we they play

Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by princeade86(m): 5:55am On Feb 18, 2023
jahsharon:

Fake Pastor JJudas Osinbajo who failed with his boss Buhari for 8 years should be given another 8 yers to fail again? Better stop what you are smoking. Have you heard the short boy devil say anything about his boss hardship to Nigerians in the last couple of weeks?
but sorry sir, I think u noticed they shot d man mouth already.
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by ozo13(m): 6:57am On Feb 18, 2023
nnamdi640:
Lol, those people are not there for Tinubu. Did you see any Tinubu picture on the rally. Tinubu ti nu ile
check the pictures below again. Did u see the sign on the cap and shirt grin if u do u don't need to reply me grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by kingyakos: 7:04am On Feb 18, 2023
senatordave1:

Oga,they are campaigning for all apc candidates.we just came back now.

Came back from where?....
From same boki that i followed Prince to?...
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by kingyakos: 7:08am On Feb 18, 2023
ozo13:
check the pictures below again. Did u see the sign on the cap and shirt grin if u do u don't need to reply me grin

It wasn't shared in the governorship campaign ground, it was shared during tinubu visit and people have been wearing it to any APC campaign
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by 316merit: 7:18am On Feb 18, 2023
We are u people seeing the cash u are using for this campaignWe are u people seeing the cash u are using for this campaign...
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by senatordave1(m): 7:32am On Feb 18, 2023
kingyakos:

Came back from where?....
From same boki that i followed Prince to?...

Why are you following prince? I thought you hate apc
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by senatordave1(m): 7:34am On Feb 18, 2023
Eboski:

Stop using the word narrowly

Ward 2 , CUDA, Airport primary school, Immigration, Edim Otop market, UCTH front gate , Obi will clear all units under ward 2, calabar municipality. Mark my words

Tinubu will clear ward10
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by senatordave1(m): 7:35am On Feb 18, 2023
torqque7:

Why una de deceive una self?those people are there because of the Gov candidate and not that vegetable Bulaba man..why can’t we see them holding his pics and where is he in the pictures there? Just de play

Many of them will by default vote tinubu
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by coolcare(m): 7:51am On Feb 18, 2023
princeade86:
And u said hungry dey land. We are not ready for a better Nigeria. Like someone said, since they refused to give us osinbanjo, we can't afford to miss out of obi. We need smart president, not old and arrogant president. King maker president. Land lord of a whole state.

Neither Osinbajo nor Obi is smarter as Tinubu
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by Realtest44: 7:52am On Feb 18, 2023
Well done ooooo,only God knows th mango tree you climb or tired your phone before writing this stuff,bush man
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by princeade86(m): 8:06am On Feb 18, 2023
coolcare:

Neither Osinbajo nor Obi is smarter as Tinubu
enemy of d nation spotted. BMC pass, TMC want to surface.
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by nnamdi640: 8:24am On Feb 18, 2023
ozo13:
Continue deceiving yourself with Logo. People like you are the real enemies of this country. You want to vote for a man that can't decode simple instruction, " stand right for the national anthem" baba raised his hands up.
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by pacespot(m): 8:51am On Feb 18, 2023
Na everyday these cross river people dey hold rally for Tinubu ni. Jobless people.
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by kingyakos: 9:28am On Feb 18, 2023
senatordave1:

Why are you following prince? I thought you hate apc

When it comes to administration and governance, i give it to the Southern Cross River. Donald Duke did it and i believe Prince will follow suit. Imoke and Ayade are the worst thing that happened to Cross River State.

I hate apc system of governance and administration in the federal level and also tinubu the worst criminal in Nigeria but there individuals in APC that i give thumps up for the style of leadership and one of them is Dave Umahi.
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by senatordave1(m): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2023
kingyakos:

When it comes to administration and governance, i give it to the Southern Cross River. Donald Duke did it and i believe Prince will follow suit. Imoke and Ayade are the worst thing that happened to Cross River State.

I hate apc system of governance and administration in the federal level and also tinubu the worst criminal in Nigeria but there individuals in APC that i give thumps up for the style of leadership and one of them is Dave Umahi.

Tinubu is a good administrator
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by kingyakos: 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
senatordave1:

Tinubu is a good administrator

But he runs it like a mafian empire and shouldn't be allowed in national level....

Sharing power to his wife and children is absolutely wrong and that's oppression.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Outgoing Governors Searching For New Jobs / Photos From Amaechi's Book Launch Yesterday Featuring Tinubu,Dangote,Soyinka / Nigerian Army Reacts To ICC Accusation Of War Crimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.