Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River (18645 Views)

Pictures As Enugu North Senatorial District PDP Holds Campaign Rally / APC Holds Campaign Rally In Funtua LGA, Kastina (Pictures) / APC Holds Campaign Rally In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by senatordave1(m): 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
kingyakos:

But he runs it like a mafian empire and shouldn't be allowed in national level....

Sharing power to his wife and children is absolutely wrong and that's oppression.

Which politician that doesnt share powers to his family members? Which politician isn't into one criminal act or the other? What has buhari's saintly nature brought for Nigeria? Ayade that looked gentle turned out to be our worst nightmare.the devil that we know is better than the angel we dont know.I think we should be more concerned about who will bring good governance and administer nigeria well.tinubu has a far better understanding of the Nigerian society than obi.he is highly liberal than obi.obi stingy economic policies will affect cash flow
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by kingyakos: 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
senatordave1:

Which politician that doesnt share powers to his family members? Which politician isn't into one criminal act or the other? What has buhari's saintly nature brought for Nigeria? Ayade that looked gentle turned out to be our worst nightmare.the devil that we know is better than the angel we dont know.I think we should be more concerned about who will bring good governance and administer nigeria well.tinubu has a far better understanding of the Nigerian society than obi.he is highly liberal than obi.obi stingy economic policies will affect cash flow

U seems not to understand what you saying you say tinubu is liberal also you don't understand the meaning of the word " government for the people" when you say Obi economy policies is a stingy one.
I hope you not one of those who sing praises to politicians for road construction or thank ATM for dispensing your money.

Tinubu is sick, demented and senile. His health condition is not good for him to lead
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by senatordave1(m): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
kingyakos:

U seems not to understand what you saying you say tinubu is liberal also you don't understand the meaning of the word " government for the people" when you say Obi economy policies is a stingy one.
I hope you not one of those who sing praises to politicians for road construction or thank ATM for dispensing your money.

Tinubu is sick, demented and senile. His health condition is not good for him to lead

Tinubu will perform nonetheless based on track record.the people around him are capable and competent unlike those around obi and atiku.obi struggled in anambra talkless of Nigeria.obi cannot manage nigeria
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by ObidenceNeckpre: 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
cry us a river.na ur wahala be that , bast add
athaboi:
Liars
Senator bassey is campaigning for his election but these identify thieves will always attach his works to their shameless old thief! Cross river will NEVER vote APC on 25th
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by kingyakos: 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
senatordave1:

Tinubu will perform nonetheless based on track record.the people around him are capable and competent unlike those around obi and atiku.obi struggled in anambra talkless of Nigeria.obi cannot manage nigeria

Which track record, please stop deceiving yourself about that ok. It's the Federal government investment in Lagos Sea Port that made Lagos State what it is today.

Let the federal government turn their back on Lagos Sea Port and focus on Calabar or ibom deep sea port then you watch out for the respective state in next few years.

Buhari is more religious than tinubu yet he has never for once come up with M/M ticket
Late Yar'adua is more religious than tinubu yet never came up with M/M ticket yet you said tinubu is liberal....
Omo no talk again abeg
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by senatordave1(m): 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
kingyakos:

Which track record, please stop deceiving yourself about that ok. It's the Federal government investment in Lagos Sea Port that made Lagos State what it is today.

Let the federal government turn their back on Lagos Sea Port and focus on Calabar or ibom deep sea port then you watch out for the respective state in next few years.

Buhari is more religious than tinubu yet he has never for once come up with M/M ticket
Late Yar'adua is more religious than tinubu yet never came up with M/M ticket yet you said tinubu is liberal....
Omo no talk again abeg

Apart from federal investments in Lagos,tinubu has managed Lagos better compared to obi in anambra.tinubu always picks good successors meanwhile obi picked a clown in obiano.tinubu never owed salaries or gratuities meanwhile obi owed doctors,had to pay gratuities when a pensioner embarrassed him in church.tinubu increased the revenue profile of Lagos and invested it.obi saved without investing.tinubu laid good foundations and masterplan while obi couldn't.tinubu employed thousands of non indigenes in Lagos while obi sacked non indigenes in anambra.most of obi appointees where Catholics while tinubu appointed christians, Muslims from everywhere.
Tinubu was the first to bring lcdas which other states copied.he was the first to bring state traffic agency and imoke copied with dopt.he was the first to bring geographic mapping and imoke copied with crgia.he first brought capital city,we have cuda.he brought waste management.tinubu is an innovator,obi is not.tinubu raised talents.who did obi raise
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by kingyakos: 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
senatordave1:

Apart from federal investments in Lagos,tinubu has managed Lagos better compared to obi in anambra.tinubu always picks good successors meanwhile obi picked a clown in obiano.tinubu never owed salaries or gratuities meanwhile obi owed doctors,had to pay gratuities when a pensioner embarrassed him in church.tinubu increased the revenue profile of Lagos and invested it.obi saved without investing.tinubu laid good foundations and masterplan while obi couldn't.tinubu employed thousands of non indigenes in Lagos while obi sacked non indigenes in anambra.most of obi appointees where Catholics while tinubu appointed christians, Muslims from everywhere.
Tinubu was the first to bring lcdas which other states copied.he was the first to bring state traffic agency and imoke copied with dopt.he was the first to bring geographic mapping and imoke copied with crgia.he first brought capital city,we have cuda.he brought waste management.tinubu is an innovator,obi is not.tinubu raised talents.who did obi raise

Tinubu did this and imoke copied, tinubu did that and this one copied. You just talking nonsense. A governor tries to improve the quality services in his state and you saying he copied, what's the duty of his advisers and state economic team. It's like saying many states today that does Christmas Carnival copied from Donald Duke. What a nonsense, i thought i was talking to someone with sense, didn't know it's same urchins.
Atiku dey una dey.
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by senatordave1(m): 3:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
kingyakos:

Tinubu did this and imoke copied, tinubu did that and this one copied. You just talking nonsense. A governor tries to improve the quality services in his state and you saying he copied, what's the duty of his advisers and state economic team. It's like saying many states today that does Christmas Carnival copied from Donald Duke. What a nonsense, i thought i was talking to someone with sense, didn't know it's same urchins.
Atiku dey una dey.

I thought you were reasonable but your just another kid like them zombidients.when obituary kids are faced with superior facts,they resort to childish and immature rants...the facts are clear,tinubu is far better.obi ran a one man show.can you point to any of his aides that was stellar? Who told you tinubu ran a one man show? Osibanjo as commissioner of agric modernized Lagos judiciary.fowler as lirs chair did excellent.ambode was accoubtang general.
Even among his contemporaries,obi was never considered.akpabio,fashola,amechi,goje etc were the best governors of that era.obi is average.deal with it.I hope you avoid my threads,once tinubu wins next week,I'll quote you and laugh.
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by kingyakos: 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
senatordave1:

I thought you were reasonable but your just another kid like them zombidients.when obituary kids are faced with superior facts,they resort to childish and immature rants...the facts are clear,tinubu is far better.obi ran a one man show.can you point to any of his aides that was stellar? Who told you tinubu ran a one man show? Osibanjo as commissioner of agric modernized Lagos judiciary.fowler as lirs chair did excellent.ambode was accoubtang general.
Even among his contemporaries,obi was never considered.akpabio,fashola,amechi,goje etc were the best governors of that era.obi is average.deal with it.I hope you avoid my threads,once tinubu wins next week,I'll quote you and laugh.

Send me ur account if he wins
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by senatordave1(m): 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
kingyakos:

Send me ur account if he wins

Even if he doesnt win,if he wins crs or gets close to obi,I'll still quote you.this thing is beyond popularity.even as prince is popular,sandy can still win
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by kingyakos: 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
senatordave1:

Even if he doesnt win,if he wins crs or gets close to obi,I'll still quote you.this thing is beyond popularity.even as prince is popular,sandy can still win

Prince is popular to where.....
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by senatordave1(m): 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
kingyakos:

Prince is popular to where.....

I
Prince is more popular than sandy
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by kingyakos: 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
senatordave1:

I
Prince is more popular than sandy

Popular in the south
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by senatordave1(m): 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
kingyakos:

Popular in the south

Surprisingly,he is more popular in the north than sandy.sandy is only popular in the central mostly in boki,ikom,etung.in abi,yakurr,obubra,prince is popular...dont forget south has 42% of the voters
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by kingyakos: 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
senatordave1:

Surprisingly,he is more popular in the north than sandy.sandy is only popular in the central mostly in boki,ikom,etung.in abi,yakurr,obubra,prince is popular...dont forget south has 42% of the voters

Ayade financial power makes him popular in the North though he's my candidate.
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by senatordave1(m): 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
kingyakos:

Ayade financial power makes him popular in the North though he's my candidate.

If care is not taken,sandy will lose central.the guy is overhyped
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by kingyakos: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
senatordave1:

If care is not taken,sandy will lose central.the guy is overhyped

He's counting on wike who has become a loose pawn in politics.
Re: Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River by senatordave1(m): 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
kingyakos:

He's counting on wike who has become a loose pawn in politics.

Without wike,sandy won't be in the senate talkless of contesting for guber.money is not enough,he needs strong heavyweights that can deliver for him.imoke and gershom has those men that can deliver.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Outgoing Governors Searching For New Jobs / Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? / Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.