Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday (14935 Views)

APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) / Adamu Adamu To Replace Abba Kyari As Buhari’s Chief Of Staff - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by MiaBeer(m): 12:40am On Feb 18, 2023
Let’s hope the meeting is centered on removing their flag bearer Bala Blu who is unfit to be President.

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by Lithiumite: 12:45am On Feb 18, 2023
AlmightyMod:
Maybe this present APC national chairman is part of the Aso Villa cabal. I don't trust him since the eve of APC presidential primary

Adamu can't do zilch.....even he himself is under siege as he is surrounded by tinubu's loyalist......if he messes up,he will be disgraced accordingly.

A party chairman that lacks charisma and wields no influence,compare to oshiomole during his days......he himself knows the rug he is standing on is being held by tinubu's agents and they can sweep it from under his feet anytime they wish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by Agonglo17: 12:53am On Feb 18, 2023
flokii:

You have. ZERO knowledge on governance and security.

The governor of a state is the number 1 citizen of that state and oversees the security architecture of the state.
A supol will fvck a governor that can make him disappear up? You are the biggest mumu of the century.

Your deity has been cast into the outer darkness wotoporiouslygrin

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet Nigeria
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:53am On Feb 18, 2023
MadeInTokyo:
Adamu(a member of the Buhari led CPC faction of APC) to warn the APC Governors to stop criticizing Buhari otherwise Buhari led Northern dominated CPC faction of APC will formally pull out of APC Will leave Tinubu and his south west ACNi
fools
So all the Governors fighting Buhari are from the southwest or core northern states??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by Lithiumite: 12:54am On Feb 18, 2023
Hop4ade5:
Please Vote for PETER OBI for a better Nigeria

God bless you
Peter Obi has done a great job so far and he must be commended for expanding and deepening our democracy by adding more color and vibrance......however,he is not the best suited for the job as at now,Nigeria at the moment needs someone with experience and tact that can stabilise this ship of state that is drifting ever off course and about to capsize and not a radical ideologue who would rather seek to upturn and drastically change the course of the country which is far more dangerous.

Obi will be needed post 2023 as the arrowhead of the opposition and I know he has gathered enough momentum to keep whoever wins on their toes......by 2027,obi can come sell himself again and I believe by then he would have had a better grasp of Nigeria's peculiar dynamics.

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by seeyounow: 1:06am On Feb 18, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by onuman: 1:07am On Feb 18, 2023
Abdullahi Adamu, have you not noticed that Tinubu is suffering from dementia?
The last time the national anthem was playing, Tinubu raised his hands with a staff. It took Adams Oshiomhole, as usual to hurriedly remind Tinubu to lower his hands, that it's not Wakanda anthem playing, it was Nigeria national anthem playing.

You people sidelined brilliant and healthier Yemi Osinbajo, but went for Balablu blu blu and vrooom vrooom speech Tinubu for presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by charlizonto: 1:13am On Feb 18, 2023
Dem go dey laff together in front of camera..come dey spite each other for back

Who are they deceiving??

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by Ezeanya798: 1:24am On Feb 18, 2023
OBidients really mean business ooo
NurseJay73: OBidient Campaign just hit the highest level with this ECHO nigeria forum

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by treesun: 1:30am On Feb 18, 2023
Lithiumite:

Shouldn't you be rather worried they are trying to mend fences in due time......the cognisant unity between the governor's and that of the APC presidential candidate is unprecedented in the history of this 4th republic......and that should be a greater source of worry to tinubu's opponent....... their strength in unity is really intimidating to opponents.

APC failed woefully in 8 years, nothing can be done properly by them!
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by GardenOfGod(m): 1:43am On Feb 18, 2023
Is it this same Adamu 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by Pat081: 2:35am On Feb 18, 2023
I love how they aRe f*********"k Tinubu so well
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by JAGS001(m): 2:37am On Feb 18, 2023
What happen in the APC primary election is repeating itself when the APC chairman meets with APC governors to diclare Ahmed lawan as the consesus candidate but APC governors reject the idea and insisted on primary election, meanwhile those that thought APC governors will loose this fight are just dreaming Buhari will never want to loose the support of the mighty APC governors after his tenure as president, Buhari may not send the suffering Nigerians with his front and back stumbling policy but he fears loosing the good eye of the APC governors who are the majority.
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by jimcaddy(m): 2:45am On Feb 18, 2023
I like the fact that the APC government is literally shooting itself in the foot. They just goofed big time with this Naira design policy and it will affect their chances in this election.
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by lexy2014: 3:03am On Feb 18, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
Emefiele may God bless you
Buhari my darling, im so sorry for attacking you for 8 years, I cut cap for you

You played tinibu like maradona and okacha with an assist from Messi emefiele

buhari has suddenly become your darling and you think tinubu is the one suffering. i dont know how you people justify the suffering people are going thru because you think buhari is fighting tinubu
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by Masterito(m): 3:06am On Feb 18, 2023
Lol, ok prophet
Throwback:
Buhari rubbished himself in the North and in the party that pulled him from the floor of perennial defeat.

A man who has never stuck out his neck for anyone but himself.

Osinbajo, Amaechi, Tinubu, and even Aisha Buhari can tell you more about that Buhari character flaw.

Now he has fully unravelled himself to the party loyalists, and they are not impressed that the Emperor is naked, and are not scared to tell him so.

Tinubu on the other hand has shown why he is an organic politician and presidential candidate.

Tinubu owns APC, Buhari only used it to claim power, while Tinubu continued to nurture the party.

We see where the loyal party members fall in this divide.

Now we know why Tinubu is APC national leader without any office.

Even the North have disowned Buhari and fully embrace the Jagaban.

The Stadtholder is on the path of renewed hope, even Buhari and Emefiele know that the national leader will not be stopped by weak shenanigans of those who need an office to wield power.

Bola Tinubu won this election many years ago, Feb 25th is only a mere ratification of a destiny long foretold.
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by saysoo: 3:08am On Feb 18, 2023
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by Kukutenla: 3:11am On Feb 18, 2023
treesun:

https://punchng.com/just-in-adamu-to-meet-apc-govs-sunday/
ApC needs a unifier grin cheesy

Their own com worse pass g5
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by Fairview1: 3:12am On Feb 18, 2023
Peter Obi.
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by Kukutenla: 3:13am On Feb 18, 2023
flokii:
No cabal is bigger than the people... Asiwaju's chances just got a boost.
I say boldly that Northerners are some of the best pals of the Yorubas in Nigeria.. but for some disgruntled elements amongst them.

Adamu and likes probably thought El-Rufai, Ganduje and co. would go quiet while they hatch their plans but got the shocker of their lives..

However you want to view it, governors are CSOs of their respective states and are permitted by extant Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to maintain law and order in their states
You sound desperate
Stop asslicking notherners
They are not more human than you
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by Kukutenla: 3:18am On Feb 18, 2023
Throwback:
Buhari rubbished himself in the North and in the party that pulled him from the floor of perennial defeat.

Osinbajo, Amaechi, Tinubu, and even Aisha Buhari can tell you more about that Buhari character flaw.

Now he has fully unravelled himself to the party loyalists, and they are not impressed that the Emperor is naked, and are not scared to tell him so.

Tinubu on the other hand has shown why he is an organic politician and presidential candidate.

Tinubu owns APC, Buhari only used it to claim power, while Tinubu continued to nurture the party.

The Stadtholder is on the path of renewed hope, even Buhari and Emefiele know that the national leader will not be stopped by weak shenanigans of those who need an office to wield power.

Bola Tinubu won this election many years ago, Feb 25th is only a mere ratification of a destiny long foretold.
You guys have turned barely literate North to your gods whom you worship on social media
Where did you have a meeting with northerners and they told you they're no longer with Buhari. Even in the state where the governor gave a broadcast, they are rejecting old notes as per Buhari's instruction.

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by Kukutenla: 3:24am On Feb 18, 2023
sotall:

The educated North?

Majority of the voters up North aren't educated.
It's this latest asslicking by urchins that I find most offensive
It's becoming clear they can't stand alone
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by WHITELIGHTER: 3:25am On Feb 18, 2023
Lithiumite:

Shouldn't you be rather worried they are trying to mend fences in due time......the cognisant unity between the governor's and that of the APC presidential candidate is unprecedented in the history of this 4th republic......and that should be a greater source of worry to tinubu's opponent....... their strength in unity is really intimidating to opponents.

Beacuse they are all corrupt and that should be a worry to you and every Nigerian. It's not a thing to celebrate at all considering the suffering Nigerians are experienced.
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by Nchenches: 3:33am On Feb 18, 2023
Throwback:

In bold.
When did your boast that Buhari's 10 million votes from the north are for Tinubu stop?
Nothing wee man no go hear from Tinubu urchinss here.
Buhari has eyes and ears. He sees that Tinubu is terribly challenged with ill-health of old age. He sees Tinubu daily, right from when Tinubu was unable to raise the APC flag after he bought APC presidential primaries ticket until Buhari and Adamu held the hands of Tinubu to help raise the APC flag, up to Tinubu's Town Hall meeting different from Bulabalu and bulaba, to vrooom vrooom speech of Tinubu. Who in his right mind would think of handing Nigeria over to Tinubu to preside over?
Did you not see Tinubu raise his staff as the National anthem was playing the other day, when Adams Oshiomhole had to quickly tell Tinubu that it's the National anthem playing?

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by livinbygrace: 3:47am On Feb 18, 2023
MadeInTokyo:
Adamu(a member of the Buhari led CPC faction of APC) to warn the APC Governors to stop criticizing Buhari otherwise Buhari led Northern dominated CPC faction of APC will formally pull out of APC Will leave Tinubu and his south west ACNi

I guess El-Ruai and Ganduje ,Yaya Bello were part of ACN?Feb.25th is around the corner
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by Hop4ade5: 4:27am On Feb 18, 2023
Lithiumite:

Peter Obi has done a great job so far and he must be commended for expanding and deepening our democracy by adding more color and vibrance......however,he is not the best suited for the job as at now,Nigeria at the moment needs someone with experience and tact that can stabilise this ship of state that is drifting ever off course and about to capsize and not a radical ideologue who would rather seek to upturn and drastically change the course of the country which is far more dangerous.

Obi will be needed post 2023 as the arrowhead of the opposition and I know he has gathered enough momentum to keep whoever wins on their toes......by 2027,obi can come sell himself again and I believe by then he would have had a better grasp of Nigeria's peculiar dynamics.
Atiku and Tinubu can't be trusted

They are too corrupt

Besides I don't want to see people like Shettima, El-rufai, Dino Melaye, Festus Keyamo e.t.c anywhere near the government

Peter Obi won't perform magic but he is the best of the top candidates
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by Ancestortinubu: 4:48am On Feb 18, 2023
May you never wake up from your miserable dream. Keep on sleeping. Mumu.

uote author=Throwback post=121001574]Buhari rubbished himself in the North and in the party that pulled him from the floor of perennial defeat.

Bola Tinubu won this election many years ago, Feb 25th is only a mere ratification of a destiny long foretold.[/quote]
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 18, 2023
treesun:
APC has finally scattered , this discordant tune is too loud!

While soldiers were trying to disperse rioters at Redemption Camp Car Park C and Mowe , Four people died. Personally, I saw the lifeless body of the young lady that died at Car Park C . It was in the evening at Mowe market on my way to Lagos the IBO traders and Yoruba market women were discussing about those that died at Mowe because they know them.

Please, nairalanders, I beg for forgiveness. I have been the most vocal person on nairaland defending the government that NOBODY DIED at LEKKI TOLLGATE. Now, I know that PEOPLE DIED at LEKKI TOLLGATE. I regret all my action in defence of government. I saw a lifeless body of the young lady, I saw the guardian and the sympathizers.

I also saw those who were mourning those that died at Mowe. I now believed many people actually died at Lekki Tollgate. May God forgive me in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by Jflex07(m): 5:19am On Feb 18, 2023
flokii:
No cabal is bigger than the people... Asiwaju's chances just got a boost.
I say boldly that Northerners are some of the best pals of the Yorubas in Nigeria.. but for some disgruntled elements amongst them.

Adamu and likes probably thought El-Rufai, Ganduje and co. would go quiet while they hatch their plans but got the shocker of their lives..

However you want to view it, governors are CSOs of their respective states and are permitted by extant Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to maintain law and order in their states
Be deceiving yourself.. You urchins just like giving yourself false hopes. These APC governors are making the situation worst for your god tifnubu.. They have said that once tiinubu wins,he will reverse the policy, and you think that buhari will allow tinubu win for daring him? Una too mumu
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by Jflex07(m): 5:20am On Feb 18, 2023
Throwback:

Is this the new gibberish from your watsapp group?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Unbundle 11 Discos, Orders Sale Of Four / 300 Nigerian Girls Languish In Libyan Prisons – YAMIDR / We Will Win Governorship Election By Hook Or Crook – Kano APC Chairman, Abbas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.