Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday (14937 Views)

APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) / Adamu Adamu To Replace Abba Kyari As Buhari’s Chief Of Staff - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by Nobody: 5:27am On Feb 18, 2023
We are in the last lap to get a new Nigeria under peter obi dude we just need to vote out APC yes we can do it and LP peter obi for new Nigeria
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by Tadaj: 5:46am On Feb 18, 2023
Please kindly help to acknowledge and report to nearest police station if found. Thanks.

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by Enemyofpeace: 6:29am On Feb 18, 2023
To beg them to work against Tinubu

....My crush just posted a new picture right now, abeg help me spell ‘’gojos’’ as in ‘‘you look gojos"
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by PeterObi4LP: 6:37am On Feb 18, 2023
Oh Lord, as they meet on Sunday to discuss plans on how to keep APC in power and help Tinubu rig the election on 25th, may confusion, disagree and fight be their portion in that meeting.

Oh Lord, may @MBuhari not listen to them as regard the new naira swap.

Oh Lord, let your will be done in Nigeria election on 25th. Every plans by APC governor's to want to remain in power, holy ghost fire it will/can not work. Amen
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by Gaabasky: 6:50am On Feb 18, 2023
treesun:
APC has finally scattered , this discordant tune is too loud!

APC has never bn a single entity before. They are groups of moribund that Buhari failed to contained
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by Atlantis585: 6:55am On Feb 18, 2023
Fire in devilish enemy party.

Allahu Akhbar!

May all of them be consumed by it.

Useless party of nonentities.

Thiefnubbu will learn the biggest lesson of his life after getting away with all manner of criminalities.

Karma is on its way to pay a special visit to you.

But it ain’t gonna be prettty.
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by israelmao(m): 7:02am On Feb 18, 2023
flokii:

I'm telling you that most Northerners now are rooting for Asiwaju.. all the ones I know singing Atiku then have all ported to Asiwaju.
Most are even angry with Fulanis as we speak. You think they don't have brain up North to see the plot?

I'm in the north all your pride and boast will soon be drowned in the Red Sea as the LORD lives we shall meet at poll.
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by a4cube: 7:07am On Feb 18, 2023
flokii:

Absolute power they say corrupts absolutely.. the matter be like that of 'soldier go, soldier come, barrack still remain'..
This too shall pass but na we go suffer the after effects.
Nigerians has been suffering it since the past 7 years. You guys supported it, why are concerned now?
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by a4cube: 7:13am On Feb 18, 2023
flokii:

That's what they want you to believe but the educated North are not falling for it..

El-rufai ran his own broadcast assuring Kaduna people that they won't lose their money which I listened to.. This politics thing get level and those Northern guys can't be toyed with like they do the dense Southern Politicians.
Go and watch the video where Kaduna residents are rubbishing Elrufai and his broadcast. Why do you people like believing in your lies? Elrufai is almost losing his base and you are talking agbado talk.
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by a4cube: 7:17am On Feb 18, 2023
flokii:

You see that's what most of you don't understand.. the Northern elites dictate the tunes in the North.

Fun fact.. there are more professors from North East than there are in South East, let me not go to North West and Middle Belt.

Someone like El-rufai telling his people that Asiwaju will reverse any anti-people's policy of Emefiele will defeat whoever the "cabals" put forward.

Wake up my friend, politics in Nigeria is deeper than APC or PDP.
Did you know that Atiku was instrumental to Obasanjo's emergence as democratic president? Did you know same Atiku supported M.K.O Abiola and mobilized votes in the North for him?
Why not say Asiwaju will reverse anti people policy of Buhari😄😀 Are you afraid to mention buhari that you diverted the blame to Emefiele?
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by a4cube: 7:27am On Feb 18, 2023
Lithiumite:

Get your facts right,Adamu is npdp and he is actually going to be begging the govs on Buhari's behalf for them to stop denigrating him......the govs hold the aces,ask obj in 2003 and ask GEJ in 2014.

The Anpp and ACN camps are still very much intact as against the CPC that doesn't have same strengths as the other 2 and npdp has been long depleted.
ANPP was lead by who by Ogbonnaya Onu before the merger. As at now Ogbonnaya Onu is aggrieved on the outcome of APC primaries, so how can you blatantly lie that ANPP and ACN are still intact. Have you seen Onu in any Tinubu campaign? If anything, Adamu meeting will bring more confusion as he is not a supporter of Tinubu candidacy. He once said that they will punish Tinubu after Tinubu made his infamous speech at Abeokuta on how Bubu failed three times before he intervened.
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by Hassanmaye(m): 7:38am On Feb 18, 2023
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by itsRhamzy: 8:49am On Feb 18, 2023
flokii:
No cabal is bigger than the people... Asiwaju's chances just got a boost.
I say boldly that Northerners are some of the best pals of the Yorubas in Nigeria.. but for some disgruntled elements amongst them.

Adamu and likes probably thought El-Rufai, Ganduje and co. would go quiet while they hatch their plans but got the shocker of their lives..

However you want to view it, governors are CSOs of their respective states and are permitted by extant Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to maintain law and order in their states
dey there dey deceive yourself. All we want is a free and fair election devoid of vote buying by corrupt politicians. Why is this so hard to understand and implement with ease? Why are the dammed governors crying wolf more than the people?

I don't have any cash on me for more than a week now yet I improvised and life goes on. Any dark force trying to buy votes and steal the will of the people with old naira notes should be stopped at all cost damning every consequence.

Buhari doesnt need to tell northerners or Nigerians he doesnt want BATs victory, The recent address by Buhari is the final nail on the coffin ⚰️. Northerners have took notes of Buhari's "Vote who you want" and will calmly act accordingly.
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by josite: 10:21am On Feb 18, 2023
doctore212:
As I dey so olosho no wan collect transfer. She dey insist on cash .

And I don't have it and she is threatening to shout and call people.

Abeg what can I do

lol/if u have a car,let her remove your car side mirrors .she can get them sold.
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by chinexx07(m): 10:41am On Feb 18, 2023
GO AND WASH UR BRAIN
flokii:
No cabal is bigger than the people... Asiwaju's chances just got a boost.
I say boldly that Northerners are some of the best pals of the Yorubas in Nigeria.. but for some disgruntled elements amongst them.

Adamu and likes probably thought El-Rufai, Ganduje and co. would go quiet while they hatch their plans but got the shocker of their lives..

However you want to view it, governors are CSOs of their respective states and are permitted by extant Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to maintain law and order in their states
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by Kcos: 11:12am On Feb 18, 2023
APC got nothing to offer Nogerians, that is why they depend on vote buying. Disgruntled elements.
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by Kcos: 11:13am On Feb 18, 2023
APC got nothing to offer Nogerians, that is why they depend on vote buying.
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by Lithiumite: 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
a4cube:
ANPP was lead by who by Ogbonnaya Onu before the merger. As at now Ogbonnaya Onu is aggrieved on the outcome of APC primaries, so how can you blatantly lie that ANPP and ACN are still intact. Have you seen Onu in any Tinubu campaign? If anything, Adamu meeting will bring more confusion as he is not a supporter of Tinubu candidacy. He once said that they will punish Tinubu after Tinubu made his infamous speech at Abeokuta on how Bubu failed three times before he intervened.

I don't dwell on fallacies" punish tinubu" I laugh in Efik.....ogbanaya onu that could not win even his ward for Anpp at the time is the one you are saying wields influence.......you can hate tinubu all you want but underestimate that guy at your peril,also try and study Nigerian politics so you can have a better understanding of how it's played.
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by Lithiumite: 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hop4ade5:

Atiku and Tinubu can't be trusted

They are too corrupt

Besides I don't want to see people like Shettima, El-rufai, Dino Melaye, Festus Keyamo e.t.c anywhere near the government

Peter Obi won't perform magic but he is the best of the top candidates

I beg to differ with all due respect sir!!
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by Lithiumite: 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
treesun:

APC failed woefully in 8 years, nothing can be done properly by them!

Boris Johnson goofed and Liz truss was even more calamitous but rishi sunak holds the fort now for Johnson to return.....they are all from same conservative party.

Buhari and tinubu are not the same person.
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by a4cube: 7:15am On Feb 20, 2023
Lithiumite:

I don't dwell on fallacies" punish tinubu" I laugh in Efik.....ogbanaya onu that could not win even his ward for Anpp at the time is the one you are saying wields influence.......you can hate tinubu all you want but underestimate that guy at your peril,also try and study Nigerian politics so you can have a better understanding of how it's played.
The leadership of the All Progressives Congress has said the party may punish its national leader and presidential aspirant, Bola Tinubu, over his utterances about the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), a few days ago.

The APC national chairman, Senator Abdullahi Adamu, disclosed this while briefing journalists at the party’s national secretariat in Abuja on Saturday.
Go to punch and read it. It was in the news mid last year.

As per Onuh, you claimed the ANPP is still in bed with ACN and said otherwise. Now you are ridiculing that he did not win his ward for ANPP. If that is true why are boosting of his ANPP romance with Tinubu ACN?. I don't hate Tinubu but he is not fit to be president(Old age and ill health). The same way we warned about bubu 8 yrs ago, you guys called it hatred today everybody is crying including you lovers and your governors.
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by a4cube: 7:18am On Feb 20, 2023
Lithiumite:

Boris Johnson goofed and Liz truss was even more calamitous but rishi sunak holds the fort now for Johnson to return.....they are all from same conservative party.

Buhari and tinubu are not the same person.
Their was no national election. Truss and Sunak entered through party elections. So do not compare Buhari/Tinubu case with Johnson and Co.
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:19am On Feb 20, 2023
MiaBeer:
Let’s hope the meeting is centered on removing their flag bearer Bala Blu who is unfit to be President.
If the meeting had been on Friday, they would have kicked and kicked

Why is it that they don't respect others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IMO 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, And Results / 2019 Elections: Fresh Controversy Trails INEC Budget / PDP, Atiku’s Witnesses Sing Discordant Tunes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.