Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) (49913 Views)

NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away / Tension In Akwa Ibom Over Akpabio’s ‘Likely’ Defeat / "We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari’s Statement In London. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Jack500: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2023
Zelenskyy:

You will drink sniper and die this Saturday when Nigerians officially reject the Notorious Drug Baron that you support

We shall see, hopeless pig
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Jack500: 8:32am On Feb 19, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Tell that to your Ashawo Mama that is currently pregnant for my dog

You Dirty smelling animalistic slave

Stop mistaking me for your failed daddy. I am not the reason why you are unfortunate. Monkey
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2023
Jack500:

Stop mistaking me for your failed daddy. I am not the reason why you are unfortunate. Monkey

Very soon you will mistake my dog for your Ape father...

Your life is so miserable because your Ashawo Mama breastfed you inside a gutter

Stupid Ūrchinous Animal
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Jack500: 9:35am On Feb 19, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Very soon you will mistake my dog for your Ape father...

Your life is so miserable because your Ashawo Mama breastfed you inside a gutter

Stupid Ūrchinous Animal

Word from a monkey
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 10:01am On Feb 19, 2023
Jack500:

Word from a monkey

Your mum knows a lot about monkeys

You normally suck their dick for breakfast

Jack500:

Your dog of a mother

You can tell that to your Ashawo Mama

She is an Imperious Whorish woman

Kwassia
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by georgeakins: 10:01am On Feb 19, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Go and tell your useless Ashawo Mama to mention her useless tribe in the jungle where she sleeps with both Men and Animals

Useless idiot

You will surely end up in the psychiatric ward of Kuje Prison because you are not just an animal but a Big Thief

You and your worthless siblings are criminals and so is your animal father

Criminality flows in your bloodline and lineage.

Therefore you and your family members will die untimely because you guys are Dirty Crooks

Kwassia

If your mama had bleeped better pricks, she would have given birth to responsible children.
See the way you're embarrassing your family everywhere you go.

I don't know if your mama can still give birth, I need to Bleep her when she is ovulating.
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 10:12am On Feb 19, 2023
georgeakins:

If your mama had bleeped better pricks, she would have given birth to responsible children.
See the way you're embarrassing your family everywhere you go.

I don't know if your mama can still give birth, I need to Bleep her when she is ovulating.

The comments of an Animalistic Slave

My dog is currently sucking and licking the rotten smelling Kpekus of your Ashawo Mama

Your Ashawo Mama is pregnant for my dog and my dog will be on step father by this time next week, when my dog marries that slut you call mummy

You dirty smelling son of a Bitch
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by georgeakins: 11:08am On Feb 19, 2023
Zelenskyy:

The comments of an Animalistic Slave

My dog is currently sucking and licking the rotten smelling Kpekus of your Ashawo Mama

Your Ashawo Mama is pregnant for my dog and my dog will be on step father by this time next week, when my dog marries that slut you call mummy

You dirty smelling son of a Bitch

Hungry person like you dey keep dog?

On a serious note, your should come with your mother so that i can Bleep her her overstretched pussy in your pussy.

I can Bleep better than your papa whose diabetics has killed his penis
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Alliswell248: 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Your mum is in a better position to answer that question..

She normally see the Notorious Drug Baron in her dreams, sucking her old, rotten, smelling Kpekus

Won't abuse your mom....I doubts she is still alive, if you have not used her for ritual.

Ipob miscreants.
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Jack500: 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Your mum knows a lot about monkeys

You normally suck their dick for breakfast

You can tell that to your Ashawo Mama

She is an Imperious Whorish woman

Kwassia

Useless animal, go and hung transformer. Imbecille
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
Alliswell248:

Won't abuse your mom....I doubts she is still alive, if you have not used her for ritual.

Ipob miscreants.

Mumu Fowl

I am not Igbo neither am I Obidient

Next time control your mouth if not I will tell you who your real father is

Kwassia

1 Like

Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
georgeakins:

Hungry person like you dey keep dog?

On a serious note, your should come with your mother so that i can Bleep her her overstretched pussy in your pussy.

I can Bleep better than your papa whose diabetics has killed his penis

See this Mumu Fowl

My 🐕 dog feeds better than your sorry ass...

Your Ashawo Mama and sisters can attest to that fact..

Whenever they are hungry, they run to my dog for food and money

You are not just a broke ass Nigga but you are also a Criminal..... A pocket picker

One of these days,

Jungle justice would be delivered to you as you continue your criminal activities
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by georgeakins: 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
Zelenskyy:

See this Mumu Fowl

My 🐕 dog feeds better than your sorry ass...

Your Ashawo Mama and sisters can attest to that fact..

Whenever they are hungry, they run to my dog for food and money

You are not just a broke ass Nigga but you are also a Criminal..... A pocket picker

One of these days,

Jungle justice would be delivered to you as you continue your criminal activities

Snap the pussy of your mum and send it to me.
Let me see how wide it is, because I don't Bleep overstretched toto.
Do it quickly. I want to go to evening church.
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Alliswell248: 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Mumu Fowl

I am not Igbo neither am I Obidient

Next time control your mouth if not I will tell you who your real father is

Kwassia

Monkey
Your real father is Ipob....he is in prison in India.
Cursed child
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
Alliswell248:

Monkey
Your real father is Ipob....he is in prison in India.
Cursed child

See this Big for nothing animalistic Beast

Your Ashawo Mama slept with so many animals before she conceived you...

5 different animals are currently on your case

They are all claiming to be your father because your Ashawo Mama slept with them the same day before she conceived you..

You are Nothing more than a Confused Slave from the animal kingdom

You Dirty Smelling Bastard
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jack500:

Son of a monkey

Son of a Prostitute

You Dirty animal Rapist
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
georgeakins:

Snap the pussy of your mum and send it to me.
Let me see how wide it is, because I don't Bleep overstretched toto.
Do it quickly. I want to go to evening church.

So this idiot still dey go church ?

That was how you raped your former pastor's wife and daughters in the last church that you attended...

You spent quite some time in kirikiri maximum Prison because you are a dirty Rapist...

FYI........

Your Ashawo Mama just sent her nude pictures to my dog...

He pussy is so wide and overstretched because of your big animalistic head that came out of her rotten Kpekus.

The damage you did to your Ashawo Mama vagina at child birth cannot be undone

So my dog have to manage the wide, slack, overstretched pussy of your Ashawo Mama
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Jack500: 12:26am On Feb 20, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Son of a Prostitute

You Dirty animal Rapist

That's your useless mother
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 7:30am On Feb 20, 2023
Jack500:

My Ashawo Mama just crawled out of the Kernel of a dog, where she spent the night

I believe that the 🐕 dog belongs to Mr Zelenskyy

She told me that the dog is so sweet in bed and that she must fūck the 🐕 dog again tonight.

She is even pregnant for the dog

Oh my Gosh

So I will soon have a step doggy brother 🐕 🐕

My useless family is definitely miserable

Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by georgeakins: 7:48am On Feb 20, 2023
Zelenskyy:

So this idiot still dey go church ?

That was how you raped your former pastor's wife and daughters in the last church that you attended...

You spent quite some time in kirikiri maximum Prison because you are a dirty Rapist...

FYI........

Your Ashawo Mama just sent her nude pictures to my dog...

He pussy is so wide and overstretched because of your big animalistic head that came out of her rotten Kpekus.

The damage you did to your Ashawo Mama vagina at child birth cannot be undone

So my dog have to manage the wide, slack, overstretched pussy of your Ashawo Mama

I am still waiting for the picture of your mama's slack pussy.
Has any of your sisters started growing public hair? If yes, kindly include her nude picture.
I need to Bleep her
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Jack500: 7:52am On Feb 20, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Monkey, stop fooling yourself
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
Jack500:

My real father is a Monkey,

He should stop fooling himself

Because my Ashawo Mama will never accept him back

She has decided to marry the 🐕🐕🐕 dog of Mr Zelenskyy

My Ashawo Mama prefers the sweet dick of the 🐕 dog
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
georgeakins:

I am still waiting for the picture of your mama's slack pussy.
Has any of your sisters started growing public hair? If yes, kindly include her nude picture.
I need to Bleep her

My dog just uploaded the big wide open pussy of your Ashawo Mama on xvideos...

Even your useless Ashawo sisters had to send their nude pictures to my dog after your Ashawo Mama told them how good my dog was fvcking her smelling Kpekus

Kwassia
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by georgeakins: 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
Zelenskyy:

My dog just uploaded the big wide open pussy of your Ashawo Mama on xvideos...

Even your useless Ashawo sisters had to send their nude pictures to my dog after your Ashawo Mama told them how good my dog was fvcking her smelling Kpekus

Kwassia

A hungry person like you keep talking about dog. You don see food chop?

Since diabetics has not allowed your father to gain erection for 2 years running, I need to start fucking your mother, please.
Send her phone to me quickly
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Raf4: 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Go and ask your father

Rabid dog, baby factory product.
Your father died of frustration caused by bitterness of soul and deep seated hatred and so shall lots be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) / Shi’ites: El-zakzaky’s Followers List 5 Conditions For Peace / Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.