Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) (49941 Views)

NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away / Tension In Akwa Ibom Over Akpabio’s ‘Likely’ Defeat / "We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari’s Statement In London. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

It is OSU PIG'S Pitobì that will definitely disintegrate.

I have no business with Peter Obi

I have no business with Igbo people

So carry your Stupid Ūrchinous Tribal bigotry elsewhere

Mumu Fowl
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
nonsense

Go and buy sense
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
maasoap:

More wailings in your miserable and pathetic life

Same way your mother is weeping and wailing because she gave birth to a miserable and pathetic Beast like you...

Kwassia
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
assholemods:

Cursed child from a dysfunctional mother and father, raised from the gutters! Oloriburuku!

Your Ashawo Mama is the original Oloriburuku

Because she slept with an Ape before she conceived you

Your real dad is an Ape currently in jungle somewhere in Cross River State...

Find time to go and see your Animalistic Slave father before dies

Kwassia
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
Anndju:
Nonsense trash talk as usual did jagaban force u to vote for buhari during his 2 year running in office mtchew

Same way your father talks trash all the time and has filled your brain with trash that is why you would still vote for Thïefnubu after the Misrule, Mis-governance and Maladministration of Thïefnubu's APC
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by HellVictorinho7: 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Go and buy sense
nonsense
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Jack500: 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Then you nor get sense

You are the one that don't have sense.
Tinubu is not the cause of your poverty and misery
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Alliswell248:

Hope you are not seeing Jagaban in your dream?
Jagaban the most popular and influencer politician in Africa..

Your mum is in a better position to answer that question..

She normally see the Notorious Drug Baron in her dreams, sucking her old, rotten, smelling Kpekus
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by BigBrother9ja: 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zelenskyy:

I have no business with Peter Obi

I have no business with Igbo people

So carry your Stupid Ūrchinous Tribal bigotry elsewhere

Mumu Fowl
Ho low Ree buu ruu kuu niẹ̀
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jack500:

You are the one that don't have sense.
Tinubu is not the cause of your poverty and misery

Ask your father and Ashawo Mama senselessness, poverty and hardship is the middle name of your entire family...

It flows in your blood and entire lineage
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Ho low Ree buu ruu kuu niẹ̀

Recite those words to your Ashawo Mama
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
nonsense

That is your middle name
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
Cajal:

This is immaterial
Tinubu is in coming
He has won brother
Take heart ❤️❤️❤️

Keep deceiving yourself

In 7 days time you will Cry blood
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by beejay85: 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
Savedday2:
Nigerians are very stubborn set of people!

You were given 3months notice to deposit your old note but, refused believing there most be extension of deadline.

If Buhari like, let him extend the deadline to the next 10years, some people will still wait for die minute.

Is only dull brains that doesn't know that El-rufai is fighting for his personal pocket.
this isn't the first time currency is being changed in the country in the last 30 yes...it has been as seemless as possible..
So why do people need to fret or panic to change notes?
Moreover where are the new notes?
You will say they v been mopped up by politicians...
Were there no politicians in Nigeria in the past?
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by BigBrother9ja: 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zelenskyy:

I go Recite those words to my USELESS ugly Ashawo Mama
Good
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Wali84: 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zelenskyy:
Thïefnubu should be held responsible for to his chaos

He sold Buhari to Nigerians in 2015, with false and fake promises

In 2019, when it was very obvious that Buhari was a colossal failure and many people distanced themselves from Buhari,

Drugnubu still went round the nation to campaign and make more bogus promises to Nigerians again

Now that the Naira redesign policy of this failed government is about to truncate his presidential ambition, he is now speaking and behaving like someone from the opposition...

Nigerians are not Stupid like Thïefnubu Ūrchins and would disgrace him at the polls in 7 days time.

Enough is Enough: Tinubu's APC must Go
Tinubu is ur next president
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Wali84: 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
daywatcher:

Obi and Atiku are in support if the policy knowing that it cruel and wicked.
don't mind them
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
[quote author=Johnthesuccess post=121013186][/quote]

Thïefnubu actually raped your Ashawo Mama years ago

The matter was settled after he asked for forgiveness and bought cabin biscuits and Fanta for you and your siblings

That is why you support the Notorious Drug Baron
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
Wali84:
Tinubu is ur next president

He is already the president of Bulabo Republic

He is already the president of Pampers wearers association

Next week Saturday, he would officially become the President of Irigbaji Town Council
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

My Ashawo Mama is so useless

She sleeps with both Men and Animals in the Brothel where she gave birth to me

My real father is an Ape

That is why I behave like an Animal all over Nairaland

My life is so miserable, worthless and pathetic
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
blowjohn:

So tinubu forced u to vote for buhari.

Tinubu sold someone to 200 miiliion people.

Just like that.

Ur saying that u and millions of Nigerians can't think for themselves

Shut up your Gutter mouth

Thïefnubu is a fraudster

After 8 years,

Where are the promises made to Nigerians ?

Nigerians wanted positive change but ended up with a failed government that have changed their lives for the worse...

I don't expect you to understand anything I said above because it is very obvious that you are daft and crafty like Thïefnubu
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
daywatcher:

Obi and Atiku are in support if the policy knowing that it cruel and wicked.

The policy is cruel to those that want to engage in vote buying..... Thïefnubu

And vote selling....... You
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Jack500: 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Ask your father and Ashawo Mama senselessness, poverty and hardship is the middle name of your entire family...

It flows in your blood and entire lineage

You are a useless pig just like your father.

Keep blaming Tinubu for your poverty. Monkey
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by BigBrother9ja: 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zelenskyy:
My OSU ALUSI Ashawo Mama is so useless

She sleeps with both Men and Animals in the Brothel where she gave birth to me

My real father is an Ape

That is why I behave like an Animal all over Nairaland

My life is so miserable, worthless and pathetic
We know.
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by georgeakins: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zelenskyy:

You are Stupidity Personified...

So According to your little Ūrchinous mind....

Anyone that does not support Tinubu or the APC must be Igbo or Obidient...

Your own Mumu Na really follow come and grade one

I am not Obidient and I am not Igbo

Atiku Abubakar is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

You're a fool.
No one cares where you come.
I have told you my mind , you can go and die if Atiku fails.
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by B4bb: 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
This people are very foolish . Why burn the banks when you know that you have few banks in oron. Now everybody have to go uyo to do their bank transactions.
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
georgeakins:

You're a fool.
No one cares where you come.
I have told you my mind , you can go and die if Atiku fails.

The next time you see your useless father, call him a big Fool

Tinubu would lose Woefully and you don't need to kill yourself because Atiku Abubakar will build more psychiatric hospitals that can help your mental health condition

Dirty Beast
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Nairalanders know that my useless mother is a Dirty smelling Ashawo

Yes I know that

The next time you see your Ashawo Mama, tell her that my dog says hi....

My dog is ready to suck and fūck her smelling Kpekus tonight
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jack500:

You are a useless pig just like your father.

Keep blaming Tinubu for your poverty. Monkey

Bastard son of a useless Ape

Keep supporting Thïefnubu because of your incurable and irredeemable stupidity
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by georgeakins: 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Tinubu would lose Woefully and you don't need to kill yourself because Atiku Abubakar will build more psychiatric hospitals that can help your mental health condition

Dirty Beast

Whenever you see your wretched and mad father tell him that he is an idiot.

The psychiatric hospital Atiku will build is for your mother and hopeless siblings who live in abject poverty..
Mention your useless tribe if you're not ashamed of it.
Re: UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by georgeakins: 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Dirty Beast

Bastard son, I want to sleep now.
I will continue with you tomorrow.
Greet your wretched and hungry father.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days / Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor / Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.