Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Affordable Top Quality Seo Web Content Provider. Free Sample Trial Article - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Affordable Top Quality Seo Web Content Provider. Free Sample Trial Article (2013 Views)

In Need Of A Good Article Writer/ Web Content Provider? / Web Content Writing/development Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Top Quality Seo Web Content Provider. Free Sample Trial Article by writelixir: 12:41am On Sep 12, 2011
Hello Webmasters,

Great web content cannot be spun out of thin air, which is a huge relief because if it could, people like me would be out of business.

I like to think of myself as an up and coming online freelance writer, though I’m not quite sure that there’s any freelance writer or any writer for that matter, who finally arrived.

I’ve been in the online freelance writing business for several years now and have provided great web content for tens upon tens of satisfied clients from all around the world, including globally recognized web companies like salehoo.com.

Prior to my involvement in online freelance writing, I have at one time or the other, been a creative writer, a newspaper columnist, a poet and a screenwriter–in name only, because I didn’t sell any movies. I do not possess a writing degree or anything remotely close. I have a degree in Computer Network Engineering.

So why do I write?

Simple. Because it is what I love to do, what I’m excellent at, what pays the bills. I take my work seriously and give every project maximum attention, from the littlest to the biggest, to ensure that my clients–including you, I hope–always remain satisfied.

Not just because I care that you are satisfied and make the most out of your online business, but because your satisfaction means you’ll probably be coming back for more content, which translates into more income for me.

What do I offer?

SEO article writing, web page copy writing, e-book ghostwriting, blog post writing and newsletter & e-mail marketing services.

I'd love for you to get in touch so we can get started, but to be sure I am the right person for your project, I am hereby offering a free sample trial article.

That's a well-researched, top quality, engaging article up to 500 words completely free. I figured it's the best way to be certain whether or not your projects and I are destined to be.

But it's also a strategic move on my part. I used to be part of a sound team of writers, but have decided, after putting a lot of factors into consideration, to come solo. And so, I'm intent on building my own client base.

I encourage you to give me a try.

Pricing is on a per-project basis.

Kindly send me a PM if you would like to hire me, or to request your free SEO article.

I look forward to working with you.

Warm regards,
Writelixir.
Re: Affordable Top Quality Seo Web Content Provider. Free Sample Trial Article by trekkie: 12:53am On Sep 12, 2011
hi, i am a freelance writer too and want to network. do you think there is a viable market in nigeria? not to discourage your solo efforts, but because i have an idea in mind and i just wondered how many people are aware of the need for seo oriented web content.
Re: Affordable Top Quality Seo Web Content Provider. Free Sample Trial Article by writelixir: 1:10am On Sep 28, 2011
Yes, I actually think there is, or rather that there can be a viable market for freelance writers in Nigeria. The challenge is in making Nigerian webmasters realize the value of quality content.

So far, so good.
Re: Affordable Top Quality Seo Web Content Provider. Free Sample Trial Article by influenc12(m): 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2011
@ Trekkie & Writelixir >>.Halo, top of d day!

I too am a freelance writer but i've just decide to enter the online market. i usually write for magazines and develop content for researches.
I think our networking can make this venture worthwhile, in the sense that we can decide to master a thread here to suit our requests.
On reading these, my 'Mark 4' kicked-in and ideas began to flow. Let me share one with you quickly.

Idea #1: NairaLand is a renown, if not the most populated forum in Nigeria. this simplifies the issue of advertisements and awareness. Why don't we use this >>>>>>forum section to create a thread where we can simulate it (with contents of course) to be like our front-desk office. folks can come in here and read >>>>>>through, make inquiries and necessarily do not need to meet me in particular.
>>>>>>Meeting Trekkie or Writelixir gets the job done. and we can begin to circulate jobs for ourselves depending on demand.
>>>>>>Of course, you are still solo contextually if that's what u want, its only in this forum we'll seem to be a corporation.

Expand & tell me tell me wat u think.
To our collective success!
Re: Affordable Top Quality Seo Web Content Provider. Free Sample Trial Article by writelixir: 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2011
@influenc12. Very good suggestion. I'm up for it.
Re: Affordable Top Quality Seo Web Content Provider. Free Sample Trial Article by jonathantrott: 11:10am On Nov 01, 2011
Article marketing can do a lot to improve your site's search engine ranking. By allowing your article to be used by others on their websites, blogs or ezines, you can obtain relevant incoming links and traffic to your own site. Additionally as the article's author, you can establish yourself as an authority on the subject.
Re: Affordable Top Quality Seo Web Content Provider. Free Sample Trial Article by trekkie: 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2012
guys i've been away from nl for a while and i think its not a bad idea at all. however, right now i'm kinda tired and i cannot really wrap my head around how its supposed to work. lets brainstorm and see what comes out of it
Re: Affordable Top Quality Seo Web Content Provider. Free Sample Trial Article by fokusy: 1:51am On Mar 02, 2012
Greetings

I need great copy for our company website to make our brands come alive and could use your service. Right upfront, we can't pay much but we can certainly use you for future projects.

If interested get in touch with me at 08051131374
Re: Affordable Top Quality Seo Web Content Provider. Free Sample Trial Article by buy4less: 3:46am On Sep 14, 2012
contact me :

highglob@gmail.com
Re: Affordable Top Quality Seo Web Content Provider. Free Sample Trial Article by optimus30: 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
@writelixir,am trying 2 go fully into blogging n we luv 2 get a taste of ur free sample,thnks,eprime30@gmail.com
Re: Affordable Top Quality Seo Web Content Provider. Free Sample Trial Article by gabuzee(m): 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
I can provide good articles at 2k per article. Pm me- gabuzee at hotmail.com
Re: Affordable Top Quality Seo Web Content Provider. Free Sample Trial Article by slimboo: 12:34am On Aug 20, 2018
Yeah, you have spent times looking for;

Affordable SEO company

Buy SEO services online

Affordable SEO agency

Affordable SEO services

Search engine optimization marketing service.

All this sounds almost same right? Well, You can get all this for almost free.

Let's go on.

Starting an affordable search engine optimization for your blog is quite easy in the sense that all you need to start with is keywords, keywords, keywords, keywords, keywords. Lol and I say again KEYWORDS

(1) (Reply)

Google "Sexy White Mom, Then Google "Sexy Black Mom.you Will Be Surprised !!! / Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For Cheap Price / How To Know What People Are Searching For Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.