Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Web Content Writing/development Support - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Content Writing/development Support (8753 Views)

How To Optimize Content Writing For Seo / Keyword Content Writing / Affordable Top Quality Seo Web Content Provider. Free Sample Trial Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Content Writing/development Support by Bigdreams(m): 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2011
You take care of the technical details of developing your website while I help you take care of developing, re-writing your web content.

Are you in need of a skilled web content writer, please don't hesitate to give me a call on 0809 808 6797, 0815 115 3393 or email: bigdreamsconcept@gmail.com

I am willing and ready to work with you.

Get in contact with me NOW!

Seun Odunayo
Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by bouzymill(m): 8:31am On Aug 23, 2011
i don't know if your market is in Nigeria really, in a country where proper web development hasn't been really embraced like that. . . all these start up businesses in Nigeria would think getting a content writer is a luxury. Good luck man.
Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by Bigdreams(m): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2011
Hi all, I'm still much available to offer my services to you.
Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by remoranger(m): 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2011
@op. i will be needing your services in my future projects. i get sick of writing content. so i just tell my clients to provide theirs. i believe in being completely professional and i dont mind paying for it. That being said send me proof of your skills. send samples of work done to info@webexco.com then we may take it from there. Your going rates will be appreciated also. Thanks
Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by Bigdreams(m): 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2011
remoranger:

@op. i will be needing your services in my future projects. i get sick of writing content. so i just tell my clients to provide theirs. i believe in being completely professional and i dont mind paying for it. That being said send me proof of your skills. send samples of work done to info@webexco.com then we may take it from there. Your going rates will be appreciated also. Thanks

Thanks for your enquiry. I have sent you an email.

@all,
I'm still much available to provide my services to you. Please give me a call on 0809 808 6797, 0815 115 3393 or email: bigdreamsconcept@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by Bigdreams(m): 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2011
Hallo Friends,

Are you in need of experienced hands to take up the web content aspect of the job while you handle the technical details of setting up a website for your client?

Then look no further. I am here to assist you in giving your clients the best at all time.

You can reply to this post or better still send me a mail if you really desire a professional to handle your web content.

My email add is bigdreamsconcept@gmail.com or better still give me a call on 0809 808 6797, 0815 115 3393.

Do you also need content for your forum, blog, etc? You can also get in contact with me.

Cheers.

Seun Odunayo
CEO
Bigdreams Concept International
Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by Bigdreams(m): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2011
Hi all,

I'm available to offer my writing services to you. Please get in contact with me.

Expecting your mail or call.

Thanks.

Seun Odunayo
0809 808 6797
0815 115 3393
ceo@bigdreamsconceptinternational.com
bigdreamsconcept@gmail.com
Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by Bigdreams(m): 7:55am On Sep 05, 2011
Hi all,

I'm available for your web content jobs.

Do you also need original content for your forum or blog?

Please, get in contact with me.

Thanks and have a great week.

Seun Odunayo
Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by Bigdreams(m): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2011
I'm still available to take up your web content jobs and other related writing projects.

Writing is my passion and I love what I do.

Have a wonderful day.

Seun Odunayo
0809 808 6797
0815 115 3393
Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by aphoe(m): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2011
i have a big project that i am working on. development is in top gear now. it should be ready by middle of next month.

i never though i would need someone for content writing but now that you are available, i think we can achieve something great together.

my email address is aphoextra@yahoo.co.uk, just in case i get carried away, can u send me a mail by month ending. i'll appreciate that. i look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by Bigdreams(m): 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2011
aphoe:

i have a big project that i am working on. development is in top gear now. it should be ready by middle of next month.

i never though i would need someone for content writing but now that you are available, i think we can achieve something great together.

my email address is aphoextra@yahoo.co.uk, just in case i get carried away, can u send me a mail by month ending. i'll appreciate that. i look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for your enquiries.

I will definitely send you a mail.

Thanks once again.

Seun Odunayo
Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by Bigdreams(m): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2011
I'm still very much available to offer my web content writing services to you.

Please, post your requests here or send me a mail; bigdreamsconcept@gmail.com

You can also call me on 0809 808 6797 or 0815 115 3393

Expecting your contact.

Thanks.

Seun Odunayo
Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by Bigdreams(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2011
Hello friends,

I'm willing to offer my web content writing services to you.

Please, let's work together, am a passionate writer and love what I do just as you love what you do.

Let's work as a team and produce great results.

Looking forward to your invitation.

Thanks.

Seun Odunayo
080 9808 6797
0815 115 3393
Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by ax242001(m): 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2011
aphoe,

Can i share from your website development. if dynamic or static?.

Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by aphoe(m): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2011
it is dynamic, and what do u mean by 'share'? wink
Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by Bigdreams(m): 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2011
Hi friends,

Today is my birthday and in appreciation of what God has done for me over the years, I am giving out a FREE E-book containing a compilation of life inspiring articles and business tips I have written over the years.

I am giving it out for FREE with no strings attached.

Here is the download link to the article - simply link the picture below

[img]http://dc346.4shared.com/img/7DGp3HBs/MY_BIRTHDAY_GIFT.pdf[/img]

I want to help you write your content.

Please do get in contact with me.

Thanks.

God bless you.

Seun Odunayo
Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by Bigdreams(m): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2011
Hi Friends,

I recently concluded writing 10 articles for www.kceeforum.com

I posted 7 while the site owner posted the remaining three.

You can check the forum and search for posts made by; bigdreams

I am willing to work with you. I enjoy what I do - creative writing is my passion just as you also love web development.

Let's work together and create an outstanding and unique job.

Looking forward to your contact.

PS: You can still download my birthday gift by clicking the image link in my previous post.

Thanks.

Seun odunayo
Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by Bigdreams(m): 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2011
I am still available, waiting to get that web content job done for you.

Writing creative content is my passion, it's my niche, it's what I enjoy doing.

Let's work together.

Expecting your contact.
Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by Bigdreams(m): 5:52am On Sep 15, 2011
Hi friends,

How about giving me a trial?

I do want to show you what I can do.

Give me a call or send me an email NOW!

Call 0809 808 6797, 0815 115 3393 or send an email to; bigdreamsconcept@gmail.com

I sure will satisfy you.

Thanks.
Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by Bigdreams(m): 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2011
It's great being here today.

I offer myself to write your web content for you.

I love writing because I find so much joy in doing that.

Give me a call or better still send me an email.

I'm waiting.

Seun Odunayo
0809 808 6797
0815 115 3393
Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by Bigdreams(m): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2011
Happy weekend to you all.

I thank everyone who has gotten in contact with me to make enquiries in respect of my web content writing services.

Thanks to Mr. Kelechi - administrator of www.kceeforum.com who on seeing my offer on this forum gave me the task of writing 10 articles for his forum.

I thank aphoe who on September 06, 2011 informed me via this thread of the big project he is working on and that he wants me to be involved in developing content for the website. I will surely send you an email by the end of the month as you requested.

I also thank remoranger [/b]who also on August 26, 2011 made enquiries in respect of my web content writing services. I responded by sending you an email. I look forward to working with you in the nearest future.

To [b]bouzymill
, your comment is appreciated.

To everyone who has viewed this thread, thank you all. I sincerely appreciate you.

I look forward to your enquiries, contact and subsequent contracts.

Have a blessed weekend.

Seun Odunayo
CEO
Bigdreams Concept International
, Evolving solutions
www.bigdreamsconceptinternational.com
0809 808 6797
0815 115 3393
Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by Bigdreams(m): 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2011
Hello all,

I am still available to help you develop content for your website.

I would love you get in contact with me.

You can download my birthday gift - an ebook containing life inspiring articles and business tips I have written over the years.

The link is in one of my earlier posts. Simply scroll up and you will see it.

Writing is my passion, creativity comes naturally to me.

Thanks.
Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by Bigdreams(m): 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2011
I presently await you call or mail.

Thanks.
Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by Bigdreams(m): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2011
Good day to you all,

Content is key when it comes to web design/development. Without a well researched and developed web content, your website no matter how beautiful it looks will not be able to fulfill the purpose for its creation.

Developing well researched and creative content is my niche, it's my passion,, it's my food.

Calling all web developers! Don't bother yourself with web content anymore, I'll handle that for you while you handle the coding, programming and other technical stuffs.

I look forward to working with you.

Seun Odunayo
0809 808 6797
0815 115 3393
Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by Bigdreams(m): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2011
Hi friends,

I'm still available to help you with that web content development.

Expecting to receive your call or mail.

Thanks.

Seun Odunayo
Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by aphoe(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2011
hi,

i haven't gotten across to you cos i have not finished work on my end. very soon, i'll get back, very soon
Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by Bigdreams(m): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2011
aphoe:

hi,

i haven't gotten across to you cos i have not finished work on my end. very soon, i'll get back, very soon

Thanks friend, I will be expecting your mail as soon as you are done with work at your end.

I do appreciate this.

Thanks once again.

Seun Odunayo
Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by influenc12(m): 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2011
Good Job, BIGDRERAMS!

I'm an avid viewer of this forum and i've admired your tenacity since i stumbled on this thread.
I'm a content developer (Editor/Proof-reader) like you but i base mainly on offline jobs b'cos i pursue professionalism to the least.
Joined this section recently and i'm inspired by your zeal to take my profession online too.

No threats meant, but i'll be watching your progress here to learn from you.
Maybe one day, we'll have reason to meet and do business together.

To your success, CHEERS!

Devlon Anthony
.*.*.*.*.
CEO
Leverage Consulting & Assoc.
080 8499 1808,
081 8979 3476
devlonanthony@gmail.com
Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by Bigdreams(m): 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2011
influenc12:

Good Job, BIGDRERAMS!

I'm an avid viewer of this forum and i've admired your tenacity since i stumbled on this thread.
I'm a content developer (Editor/Proof-reader) like you but i base mainly on offline jobs b'cos i pursue professionalism to the least.
Joined this section recently and i'm inspired by your zeal to take my profession online too.

No threats meant, but i'll be watching your progress here to learn from you.
Maybe one day, we'll have reason to meet and do business together.

To your success, CHEERS!

Devlon Anthony
.*.*.*.*.
CEO
Leverage Consulting & Assoc.
080 8499 1808,
081 8979 3476
devlonanthony@gmail.com

Friend,

I believe the sky is large enough for different kinds of birds to fly.

I do appreciate your comments and push. Thanks a lot!

One thing I know is that any profession can come online and earn as much as it does offline. Since I started this thread, I have done a job for a client and currently working on another with others in the pipeline.

Once we are sincere and truthful to our words, I am very sure we will get jobs even more than we can handle.

I encourage you to also start a thread on your services, Don't just start it, ensure you continue to update it, that's the key.

Thanks once again!

Hoping to meet you someday.

Seun Odunayo
Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by basking4me: 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2011
Big Dreams,

Pl send me a Piece f your work for review. I think I will be needing your services immediately.

Send a mail to info@kingofcms.net

Regards.
Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by Bigdreams(m): 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2011
basking4me:

Big Dreams,

Pl send me a Piece f your work for review. I think I will be needing your services immediately.

Send a mail to info@kingofcms.net

Regards.

I have sent you a mail.

Thanks for the enquiries.
Re: Web Content Writing/development Support by Bigdreams(m): 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2011
Hello all,

Here's wishing you the best as this new month kicks off in grand style.

I am available to give you that unique web content you need for your current or future web development project(s).

Web content development is my niche, it's my place, it's my passion.

Looking forward to working with you.

Thanks.

Seun Odunayo
0815 115 3393
0809 808 6797

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr / Popular Tanzania Blogging Site Shuts Down Due To Tough New Rules / How Do I Add My Blog Articles On Phoenix News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.