Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,386 members, 7,850,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

Lagos Is The Epicenter For Thuggery, Violence , Xenophobia & Tribal Intolerance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Is The Epicenter For Thuggery, Violence , Xenophobia & Tribal Intolerance (453 Views)

LAGOS IS THE EPICENTER FOR THUGGERY, VIOLENCE, XENOPHOBIA & TRIBAL INTOLERANCE. / Why Edo Is The Epicenter Of The Obidients Movement / If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Is The Epicenter For Thuggery, Violence , Xenophobia & Tribal Intolerance by Naijap99us(f): 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XtlJYz3JiI

Center of excellence my foot😡😡

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is The Epicenter For Thuggery, Violence , Xenophobia & Tribal Intolerance by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gibberish!

Can’t you relocate to Anambra if you feel threatened? Or is your destiny tied with Lagos?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is The Epicenter For Thuggery, Violence , Xenophobia & Tribal Intolerance by Naijanascam: 11:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

Can’t you relocate to Anambra if you feel threatened? Or is your destiny toed with Lagos?

Truth is bitter to a known hardened criminal....

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Is The Epicenter For Thuggery, Violence , Xenophobia & Tribal Intolerance by Goodson15: 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
TRUE LAGOS IS NO LONGER THE CENTER OF EXCELLENCE, looking forward to the fall of lagos soon of this is not checkmate.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Is The Epicenter For Thuggery, Violence , Xenophobia & Tribal Intolerance by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
Goodson15:
TRUE LAGOS IS NO LONGER THE CENTER OF EXCELLENCE, looking forward to the fall of lagos soon of this is not checkmate.

Fall of Lagos?

Do you smoke marijuana?
Re: Lagos Is The Epicenter For Thuggery, Violence , Xenophobia & Tribal Intolerance by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
It is desperate agbado people who made it so

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Is The Epicenter For Thuggery, Violence , Xenophobia & Tribal Intolerance by Naijap99us(f): 12:07am On Feb 18, 2023
[quote author=CoronaVirusRelo post=121001776]Gibberish!

Can’t you relocate to Anambra if you feel threatened? Or is your destiny tied

Shameless Tribalist.

I actually live in United States and owns a home in Wuse 2 Abuja.

I have no business with your ghetto.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is The Epicenter For Thuggery, Violence , Xenophobia & Tribal Intolerance by Naijap99us(f): 12:09am On Feb 18, 2023
Reinaldo:
It is desperate agbado people who made it so

I totally agree👍👍

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is The Epicenter For Thuggery, Violence , Xenophobia & Tribal Intolerance by Naira20: 12:10am On Feb 18, 2023
This is what the Iragbiji Thief wants to turn Lagos to.

But he will fail.
One week more

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Is The Epicenter For Thuggery, Violence , Xenophobia & Tribal Intolerance by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 18, 2023
[quote author=Naijap99us post=121002009][/quote]

Who cares if you leave in the United States!

Anything special about the US? Seems you just relocated and it still freaking you. Cos I never asked for your location and don’t why you telling me.

I have seen oligopolistic people in the US and beyond, so I don’t know picture you trying to paint.

Did I also ask for your asset? Damn! You a struggling winner!
Re: Lagos Is The Epicenter For Thuggery, Violence , Xenophobia & Tribal Intolerance by Naijap99us(f): 7:40am On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Anything special about the US? Seems you just relocated and it still freaking you. Cos I never asked for your location and don’t why you telling me.

I have seen oligopolistic people in the US and beyond, so I don’t know picture you trying to paint.

You wouldn't care about what you couldn't get in your lifetime. Go get a visiting visa first before you exchange with me. I thought I needed to go back to Anambra State. Wonder what made you think everyone desire to leave in your overpopulated dirty stinky Lagos with polluted toxic air 😡😡😡😡

I'm sorry, Yorubas are unrepentant tribalists.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is The Epicenter For Thuggery, Violence , Xenophobia & Tribal Intolerance by owobokiri(m): 7:51am On Feb 18, 2023
It's only in Lagos that thugs sponsored by well known politicians, will go out of their way to stop registered voters from voting, simply because the voters ostensibly come from other parts of the country and may vote for candidates amenable to the "hosts"! Even the local INEC resident electoral officer in Lagos, has been dropping all sort of vacuous nonsenses just to help his tribal candidate. Imagine holding a press conference to say that igbos are running away from the East to Lagos just to vote!?!?

That nonsense is not done in Kaduna, in Borno, in Calabar or Warri! Only happens in Lagos! Perpetuated by a highly xenophobic clan of base thinkers. Even The Oba of Lagos refused to meet the presidential candidate of The Labour Party, simply because he is not one of them! The sultan will not do that! The Shehu of Bornu will never be caught being that petty!! Obi of Onitsha and The obong of Calabar are all better than that! Lagos is embarrassing..

Awawa boys and One million boys are all the legacies of Tinupoo the drug lord! The whole of Lagos is a huge jungle run like a Mafiadom! Endless uniforms on the road as the Capone at Bourdillion tries to legalize all illegalities. When this elections are over and One Hushcobar Tinupoo has been roundly and thoroughly defeated, the next project for all patriotic Nigerians should be to find the best political platform that will rnused too forcefully disentangle our dear Lagos State from the evil grip of Tinupoo and his kleptomaniac cohorts!

A task that must be done

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is The Epicenter For Thuggery, Violence , Xenophobia & Tribal Intolerance by Hopium: 7:59am On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Or no winner at all.

I know their type. Superiority complex on a faceless forum. Them plenty.
Re: Lagos Is The Epicenter For Thuggery, Violence , Xenophobia & Tribal Intolerance by updatechange(m): 8:04am On Feb 18, 2023
Goodson15:

Nyamiri., you will look 👀 till thy kingdom come. Onye nzuzu.

Eko oni baje!
Re: Lagos Is The Epicenter For Thuggery, Violence , Xenophobia & Tribal Intolerance by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2023
Naijap99us:

You wouldn't care about what you couldn't get in your lifetime. Go get a visiting visa first before you exchange with me. I thought I needed to go back to Anambra State. Wonder what made you think everyone desire to leave in your overpopulated dirty stinky Lagos with polluted toxic air 😡😡😡😡

I'm sorry, Yorubas are unrepentant tribalists.

Smh!
Re: Lagos Is The Epicenter For Thuggery, Violence , Xenophobia & Tribal Intolerance by Brendaniel: 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Slams Abaribe, Says He Only Has Two Bills In Senate Since 2007 / 2023: Let The Youths Vote For Labour Party, It’s Their Right – Atiku / My Friend Said He Has No Qualms About The Old Man Winning But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.