Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

LAGOS IS THE EPICENTER FOR THUGGERY, VIOLENCE, XENOPHOBIA & TRIBAL INTOLERANCE. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LAGOS IS THE EPICENTER FOR THUGGERY, VIOLENCE, XENOPHOBIA & TRIBAL INTOLERANCE. (357 Views)

Lagos Is The Epicenter For Thuggery, Violence , Xenophobia & Tribal Intolerance / Why Edo Is The Epicenter Of The Obidients Movement / If Politician Invites You For Thuggery, Ask Him To Recruit His Child - Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

LAGOS IS THE EPICENTER FOR THUGGERY, VIOLENCE, XENOPHOBIA & TRIBAL INTOLERANCE. by Elfree: 12:02am On Feb 18, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XtlJYz3JiI

I blame people who live in that ghetto that scored 178 out of 179 cities in 2022 global liveability index.

Don't take my word, Google 2022 global liveability index. The only city Lagos surpassed is Damascus Syria πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡Ύ

Dirty, sticky, polluted air, toxic

You cannot even breathe in the city.

Center of excellence my foot.

Re: LAGOS IS THE EPICENTER FOR THUGGERY, VIOLENCE, XENOPHOBIA & TRIBAL INTOLERANCE. by ShenTeh(m): 12:10am On Feb 18, 2023
I am afraid your are 100% correct.

Re: LAGOS IS THE EPICENTER FOR THUGGERY, VIOLENCE, XENOPHOBIA & TRIBAL INTOLERANCE. by Zincfingers: 12:20am On Feb 18, 2023
This is rich coming from a people whose region is the most relatively homogeneous in Nigeria grin grin
The joke is on you

Re: LAGOS IS THE EPICENTER FOR THUGGERY, VIOLENCE, XENOPHOBIA & TRIBAL INTOLERANCE. by yarimo(m): 12:37am On Feb 18, 2023
Elfree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XtlJYz3JiI

I blame people who live in that ghetto that scored 178 out of 179 cities in 2022 global liveability index.

Don't take my word, Google 2022 global liveability index. The only city Lagos surpassed is Damascus Syria πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡Ύ

Dirty, sticky, polluted air, toxic

You cannot even breathe in the city.

Center of excellence my foot.

Re: LAGOS IS THE EPICENTER FOR THUGGERY, VIOLENCE, XENOPHOBIA & TRIBAL INTOLERANCE. by OPICANTO2223: 1:16am On Feb 18, 2023
Let God please give this Oduduwpigs their oduduwa country let Tinubu lead them. A tribe that single handedly truncate a while beautiful country to thugs.

You can never see good development anywhere they are.

Re: LAGOS IS THE EPICENTER FOR THUGGERY, VIOLENCE, XENOPHOBIA & TRIBAL INTOLERANCE. by Curious345: 2:44am On Feb 18, 2023
It's a mafia state

Re: LAGOS IS THE EPICENTER FOR THUGGERY, VIOLENCE, XENOPHOBIA & TRIBAL INTOLERANCE. by Elfree: 7:55am On Feb 18, 2023
Curious345:
It's a mafia state

You absolutely defined it better than I didπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘
Re: LAGOS IS THE EPICENTER FOR THUGGERY, VIOLENCE, XENOPHOBIA & TRIBAL INTOLERANCE. by Elfree: 7:57am On Feb 18, 2023
OPICANTO2223:
Let God please give this Oduduwpigs their oduduwa country let Tinubu lead them. A tribe that single handedly truncate a while beautiful country to thugs.

You can never see good development anywhere they are.

Abi ooo, they've shown they're the trouble makers in this country contrary to the narrative about the North 😑
Re: LAGOS IS THE EPICENTER FOR THUGGERY, VIOLENCE, XENOPHOBIA & TRIBAL INTOLERANCE. by OPICANTO2223: 8:09am On Feb 18, 2023
Elfree:

Abi ooo, they've shown they're the trouble makers in this country contrary to the narrative about the North 😑

Truly Nigeria would have been a beautiful country without them. North are very trustworthy.
Re: LAGOS IS THE EPICENTER FOR THUGGERY, VIOLENCE, XENOPHOBIA & TRIBAL INTOLERANCE. by ImperialYoruba: 8:11am On Feb 18, 2023
Yanmiri say all unprintable things about Lagos. So we told them to return to their God-forsaken land. They refused. grin

Re: LAGOS IS THE EPICENTER FOR THUGGERY, VIOLENCE, XENOPHOBIA & TRIBAL INTOLERANCE. by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 18, 2023
Lol. Another congregation ground for haters, losers and bigots. Abeg, kindly stay out of Lagos if you have a problem with the state.

IPOBians living in Lagos and hating on the State can kindly pack their backs and relocate to their SW region of origin.

Buhari, Emefiele And APC All Playing Mind Game? / No Voting In Orlu L.G.A In Imo State / Obasenjo Ask President Buhari To Cancel The Election Through Open Letter