Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

2023: Latest SBM Poll Forecasts Runoff Between Peter Obi And Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Latest SBM Poll Forecasts Runoff Between Peter Obi And Atiku (989 Views)

Who Will Win In A Runoff Between Two Of Obi,tinubu And Atiku? / States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM / Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2023: Latest SBM Poll Forecasts Runoff Between Peter Obi And Atiku by 0jgti7gko08yhfe: 12:00am On Feb 18, 2023
For all of the reasons enumerated above, we maintain our initial assessment from our two previous forecasts: Nigerians will need a second round to decide their next President definitively.

https://www.sbmintel.com/2023/02/the-eie-sbm-2023-election-forecast-it-all-hinges-on-insecurity-and-turnout/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Latest SBM Poll Forecasts Runoff Between Peter Obi And Atiku by 0jgti7gko08yhfe: 12:00am On Feb 18, 2023
Mynd44, Nlfpmod, Seun
Re: 2023: Latest SBM Poll Forecasts Runoff Between Peter Obi And Atiku by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 18, 2023
The people who will determine election outcome are not on the internet.

All this mushroom polls don’t count! It’s far from reality!

Peter winning 17 states? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Will he even win the whole SE states? That should be the question.

17 states! πŸ₯ΈπŸ₯ΈπŸ₯ΈπŸ₯ΈπŸ₯Έ

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Latest SBM Poll Forecasts Runoff Between Peter Obi And Atiku by BossGerald: 12:07am On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Hypocrite

When thenationonline poll projected tinubu as the winner, you were rejoicing like you were given #10 biscuit.

I doubt if you are educated at all that you don't know how population,polls and methodology are used to make a useful projection.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Latest SBM Poll Forecasts Runoff Between Peter Obi And Atiku by FarahAideed: 12:07am On Feb 18, 2023
There can be no run off between PO and Atiku

The only possibility of a run off is between Atiku and Tinubu due to Obidients factor and once the run off happens Atiku will win it

1 Like

Re: 2023: Latest SBM Poll Forecasts Runoff Between Peter Obi And Atiku by BossGerald: 12:11am On Feb 18, 2023
FarahAideed:

The only possibility of a run off is between Atiku and Tinubu due to Obidients factor and once the run off happens Atiku will win it

Stop deceiving yourself with obedients factor propaganda, yen yen yen.

Tifnubu and Apc did worse to Jonathan in 2015, what changed??

1 Like

Re: 2023: Latest SBM Poll Forecasts Runoff Between Peter Obi And Atiku by Zincfingers: 12:17am On Feb 18, 2023
FarahAideed:

Atiku is poised to win any run off.
The good news is that Tinubu will win the first ballot convincingly

1 Like

Re: 2023: Latest SBM Poll Forecasts Runoff Between Peter Obi And Atiku by Lipscomb(m): 12:22am On Feb 18, 2023
Well peter obi really spent money on media
Re: 2023: Latest SBM Poll Forecasts Runoff Between Peter Obi And Atiku by yarimo(m): 12:37am On Feb 18, 2023

Re: 2023: Latest SBM Poll Forecasts Runoff Between Peter Obi And Atiku by EKONGKING: 12:42am On Feb 18, 2023
In multi cultural and religious countries like Nigeria ,these polls are like big joke .

Ever wonder why polls these days are out of touch IN U.S.A ,they under estimated trump votes both in 2016 and 2020 whereas they over estimated republicans in 2022 mid term.
Why because U.S.A is changing 80 percent White homogenous society in 1990s to Multi ethnic and diverse country ,there by making polls much more complicated.

Atiku or Tinubu will win . If OBI comes second that itself is a big miracle.
Re: 2023: Latest SBM Poll Forecasts Runoff Between Peter Obi And Atiku by Kenpaly(m): 12:46am On Feb 18, 2023
What if the runup is btwn obi and tinubu.my spirit tells me that tinubu is winning this election.
Re: 2023: Latest SBM Poll Forecasts Runoff Between Peter Obi And Atiku by Zelenskyy(m): 12:51am On Feb 18, 2023
Atiku Abubakar will win this election without the need for a re-run

The PDP is taking over the helms of Affairs once again
Re: 2023: Latest SBM Poll Forecasts Runoff Between Peter Obi And Atiku by Urchinpainer: 1:32am On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

You illiterates including your super urchin Seun should shut the fuvk up! Nigeria has over 50million internet users!
Re: 2023: Latest SBM Poll Forecasts Runoff Between Peter Obi And Atiku by MadamExcellency: 1:36am On Feb 18, 2023
The truth is that Tinubu has no political base anymore, because of this own goal of the Muslim/Muslim ticket.

He betrayed the South to oust Goodluck Jonathan and annoyed the South West Christians by sacrificing Nigerian Christians for his political ambition.

It takes a bigot and selfish fellow to vote BAT.
Re: 2023: Latest SBM Poll Forecasts Runoff Between Peter Obi And Atiku by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 18, 2023
Urchinpainer:

You illiterates including your super urchin Seun should shut the fuvk up! Nigeria has over 50million internet users!

You answers your question.

50 million out of 250 million, and considering that not all 50 million voted.

Can you see your foolishness!
Re: 2023: Latest SBM Poll Forecasts Runoff Between Peter Obi And Atiku by Urchinpainer: 2:01am On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

You answers your question.

50 million out of 250 million, and considering that not all 50 million voted.

Can you see your foolishness!

You Urchins have made that stupid comment too often as if the people in that poll don't vote. It's only people offline that votes! When the poll favours your demented candidate it's no longer online poll. Mad people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Latest SBM Poll Forecasts Runoff Between Peter Obi And Atiku by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 18, 2023
Urchinpainer:

You Urchins have made that stupid comment too often as if the people in that poll don't vote. It's only people offline that votes! When the poll favours your demented candidate it's no longer online poll. Mad people!

Stop crying!

You should appreciate me for enlightening you
Re: 2023: Latest SBM Poll Forecasts Runoff Between Peter Obi And Atiku by AyakaDunukofia: 2:34am On Feb 18, 2023
Wow. We'd see how it plays out...

Mr Osewa, I guess you wouldn't be negatively surprised if the polls had favoured your prefered candidate.

I have seen some of the polling organisations that have published their findings in the remotest parts of Northern Nigeria for example.

So, I am at a loss on how much more they would have gone to satisfy your uncaptured 'lower class'.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Latest SBM Poll Forecasts Runoff Between Peter Obi And Atiku by Urchinpainer: 3:01am On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Stop crying!

You should appreciate me for enlightening you

A dunce can't enlighten nobody!
Re: 2023: Latest SBM Poll Forecasts Runoff Between Peter Obi And Atiku by Walai(m): 3:02am On Feb 18, 2023
If PDP win Bayelsa then know that no good thing will ever emerge from that state. They are worse than Tambuwals betrayal of Wike.
I was pro-Buhari in 2015 but I can remember vividly how the SE then carried GEJ fight on their head
Re: 2023: Latest SBM Poll Forecasts Runoff Between Peter Obi And Atiku by humilitypays(m): 4:20am On Feb 18, 2023
One of my spiritual director, a man of silence, who rarely talks, told me some things yesterday that made me believe that Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.

He said initially he didn't believe Obi would win, until he had a dream, the same dream he had about Buhari and even Goodluck. That his dreams always come to reality. That in 1992, he dreamed and Abiola won but that war broke out in that dream, such that he woke up and told his wife to prepare to leave Nigeria.

He said they left Nigeria 2 months before the election in 1992.

He also said the moment he dreamed and saw Buhari supporters rejoicing in 2015, he told his wife that Goodluck won't win.

He said he has just had same dream last 2 weeks where Obi was lifted up by youths who were so excited as thunderous stars emerged in the heavens and overshadowed Nigeria to the extent he and many others in that dream became scared because the brightness was so much that you can barely look up.

He said though he didn't see clearly that Obi got inaugurated in that dream, and that thats where his fears is setting in, that Nigerians should pray against chaos because he has been dreaming of Tinubu meeting with various dangerous groups.

He told me that I should not panic, that Obi will win through divine help, not necessarily because of what any man or woman did.

He said divinity intentionally brought Obi through unpopular party with no known political figures so that Obi can be used to revive Nigeria for the next leaders to be used to set Nigeria on the path of prosperity.

He said the tears of many Nigerians reached heavens, hence the emergence of Obi.

He said even Obi right now doesn't believe he would win, but something is pushing him not to give up cos that Obi deep down is worried and skeptical that he may not win.

I am just waiting for my own usual personal confirmation trans to truly believe cos I haven't seen anything other than what I saw last year where it seems Tinubu won. I hope to hear something before the election cos I am afraid of my trans, they always happen cry

Dear Nigerians, if you cherish Nigeria and her future, forget about tribalism or religious higihaga, pray for Peter Obi to emerge cos my instinct tells me that God wants to use Obi to liberate Nigeria from the claws of evil Nigerian politicians and the only way for Nigeria to be liberated from those strong forces is through Obi's emergence, from there a crop of young, visionary leaders would emerge from all corners of Nigeria to make Nigeria a great and proud nation God wants it to be.
Re: 2023: Latest SBM Poll Forecasts Runoff Between Peter Obi And Atiku by Gondonu: 4:37am On Feb 18, 2023
Nice projections! However, may Peter Obi win and win convincingly
Re: 2023: Latest SBM Poll Forecasts Runoff Between Peter Obi And Atiku by ezegold4we: 5:34am On Feb 18, 2023
History beckons,
Note,all their name's begins with letter A,

Afonja

Awolowo

Abiola

Ahmed tinubu

Once is a mistake, twice is a curse,

Anybody still believing that a feeble, Corrupt, demented drug baron will win next Saturday's presidential election should be seen as a baby in an adult body, infact that person is living in a fool's paradise.
Re: 2023: Latest SBM Poll Forecasts Runoff Between Peter Obi And Atiku by ibechris(m): 5:52am On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Pls,always travel around the country and see. Every time sitting and doing nothing does not help at all.
Re: 2023: Latest SBM Poll Forecasts Runoff Between Peter Obi And Atiku by Mynd44: 6:38am On Feb 18, 2023
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

SBM intelligence predicted a popular vote win for Tinubu but not the required spread.

(1)

Calm Down.. Tinubu Can't Win Without Northern Bloc Vote / Labour Party Lead In My Unit!!! Abuja / 2023 Election : Peter Obi Is Doing Well In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.