Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

2023 Election : Peter Obi Is Doing Well In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election : Peter Obi Is Doing Well In Lagos (988 Views)

Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun / Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands / Apc Is Not Doing Well But When It Comes To Governance Give It To Buhari-wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election : Peter Obi Is Doing Well In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 7:43am On Feb 27, 2023
With the voting count on-going in Lagos, it is safe to say that without thuggery and vote buying , anybody can win Lagos .

President Muhammadu Buhari cashless policy has made it difficult for Tinubu to influence votes in Lagos and this has made Peter Obi of the Labour Party cruising to victory, breaking all Tinubu strong holds in Ikeja , Eti osa, alimosho and many other local governments in this Lagos so if you ask me if truly that Lagos is no man's land, I will give a resounding Yes!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election : Peter Obi Is Doing Well In Lagos by fastseo: 7:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Stop this nonsense and go and support your apc stop sowing hatred in people's mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election : Peter Obi Is Doing Well In Lagos by DMerciful(m): 7:58am On Feb 27, 2023
This is not helpful for Obidients movement.
Whats the point of trying to sow discord @ PrinceOfLagos?
PrinceOfLagos:
With the voting count on-going in Lagos, it is safe to say that without thuggery and vote buying , anybody can win Lagos .

President Muhammadu Buhari cashless policy has made it difficult for Tinubu to influence votes in Lagos and this has made Peter Obi of the Labour Party cruising to victory, breaking all Tinubu strong holds in Ikeja , Eti osa, alimosho and many other local governments in this Lagos so if you ask me if truly that Lagos is no man's land, I will give a resounding Yes!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election : Peter Obi Is Doing Well In Lagos by Kingzeez10: 8:00am On Feb 27, 2023
I hope woke Yorubas would learn from this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election : Peter Obi Is Doing Well In Lagos by IDeyNL: 8:24am On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You must be foolishhh

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election : Peter Obi Is Doing Well In Lagos by Zionmdde: 8:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Lagos is Yoruba state but it was designed to accommodate every tribe . Any tribe can come and succeed that's the origin of the name no man's land

OP it's wrong to bastardize people's state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election : Peter Obi Is Doing Well In Lagos by Neckpresser101: 8:29am On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I don't support you bro

Delete this

Way too early

I don't condone cocky behaviour

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election : Peter Obi Is Doing Well In Lagos by MrAndre07: 8:35am On Feb 27, 2023
For a start, I uphold integrity and dignity in all my doings.
And I have no partisanship with any major ethnic groups in Nigeria.
In all sincerity and putting the record straight, Lagos is a Yoruba land. But every Nigerian has right to it because it is domiciled in Nigeria(and as a former federal capital Territory with high presence of state and federal impacts; also, with large potentials invariably spurred on by such executive actor/agent.)
It is a crazy misnomer and highly crass falsehood to severe Lagos from its verified Yoruba ascentry and roots.
Stocking the embers of unnecessary and venal ill will between good Nigerias that supported Labour party and other indigenous residents of Lagos is a big disservice to your wisdom and outlook in life. And it is also an enormous detraction from LP by causing disharmony and strife between labour party supporters, indecisive Nigerians, and others whose support is undisclosed.
@PrinceOfLagos, Stop outlandishly demarketing Labour party and Obi with egregious untruth and daft ethnic bias. You should dispense with/reedify/delete this your post filled with unduely wanton hate and calumny against some particular ethnic group.
Re: 2023 Election : Peter Obi Is Doing Well In Lagos by batsiderine: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2023
Oga delete this thread or modify your title to correct your mistake. Obidients do not support madness
Re: 2023 Election : Peter Obi Is Doing Well In Lagos by PeterObi4LP: 8:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Even the dead knows that on a free, fair and credible election in Lagos, Tinubu stand no change of winning any polling unit not even his own. This election has really thought many opposition party lesson about Lagos.

I keep saying Lagos is no man's land because, the same way you came to Lagos, I came, Tinubu came, is the same way others will still come. Lagose is a free land to all Nigerians.
Re: 2023 Election : Peter Obi Is Doing Well In Lagos by Saao(m): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

they didn't let our vote count in my area. Immediately we voted, thugs sent by Tinubu came to destroyed the boxes. On the island, most of our vote didn't count
Re: 2023 Election : Peter Obi Is Doing Well In Lagos by johnmartus(m): 8:50am On Feb 27, 2023
You are a big fool people like you continue pulling your people down just because of likes in a faceless forum .The election is still on going and many people are caution. Here you are fomenting rubbish. Can a sensible Yoruba read what you write and still say he will vote igbo man in lagos.
PrinceOfLagos:

Re: 2023 Election : Peter Obi Is Doing Well In Lagos by johnmartus(m): 8:51am On Feb 27, 2023
Fool no wonder you continue lamenting about thugs .
PeterObi4LP:
Even the dead knows that on a free, fair and credible election in Lagos, Tinubu stand no change of winning any polling unit not even his own. This election has really thought many opposition party lesson about Lagos.

I keep saying Lagos is no man's land because, the same way you came to Lagos, I came, Tinubu came, is the same way others will still come. Lagose is a free land to all Nigerians.
Re: 2023 Election : Peter Obi Is Doing Well In Lagos by Apophenia24k: 8:55am On Feb 27, 2023
Nonsense
Obi winning lagos doesn't make it a no man's land, lagos is a yoruba land with lot of us from other state residing there.
Must you people fight meaningless fight all the time.

I'm from benue and I know that lagos is Yoruba land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election : Peter Obi Is Doing Well In Lagos by Gobengroup(m): 8:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Type
Re: 2023 Election : Peter Obi Is Doing Well In Lagos by Parachoko: 9:01am On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You're an adult

I wander why you will be creating chidish threads
Re: 2023 Election : Peter Obi Is Doing Well In Lagos by 1ND3S7R4C71BL3: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You only want to unleash demons on your people staying in Lagos with this statement, this is never a time to joke with a statement like this.
Re: 2023 Election : Peter Obi Is Doing Well In Lagos by sreamsense: 9:12am On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You should be thanking afenifere Yoruba leaders, obasanjo, some Yoruba artists, some pastors' body language and their other Yoruba supporters who made symphathy votes for obi possible, otherwise, no amount of Igbo population alone can acheive that. Also thank those that didnthe rigging for LP/Obi perhabs some succeed before they were found out as shown in the video below:
https://twitter.com/APCPresCC2022/status/1629778806050369536?t=ohw2NPKtAEDbCeRTrgyvHg&s=09

But obi can spoil Igbo chances in Lagos because of his greed as future APC or PDP governor may not want to give Igbo opportunity to hold key positions again in Lagos due to greed and stepping beyond your boundary to challenge your host. This kind of formular can't happen every-time for obi/LP in Lagos because it woundn't be receiving backing of yorubas everytime
Re: 2023 Election : Peter Obi Is Doing Well In Lagos by inoki247: 9:14am On Feb 27, 2023
You people av started with your stupidity again you people are the main reason that made APC used Thugs in Lagos and made him lose some vote.....

If you no see talk all diz jargons and abuse people up nd down online you would av taken APC unaware so easily...

Some times you apply wisdom in ur approach to get your aim...

(1) (Reply)

Businessman Gifts Abia INEC Returning Officer, Prof Oti Exotic Prado SUV / Nigeria’s Bleeding Economy And Quest For A Sound CBN Governor / Dangote Refinery - This Economy Is About To EXPLODE Into Prosperity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.