Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid (27271 Views)

Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani / APC Damage Control Won’t Save Tinubu – PDP-PCC / PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by caracas: 10:52am On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

The Great Asiwaju should step down for a minion like Peter?

Do you smoke Marijuana?
What’s great about blu blu, bulaba
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by Incredible128: 10:58am On Feb 18, 2023
grin grin grin I dey come Ur house
Kyase:

Tinubu is like Moses
Weya come beat me
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by Kcos: 11:01am On Feb 18, 2023
For selfish reason. Nigerians will vote their conscience not vote buying.
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by PointZerom: 11:14am On Feb 18, 2023
shegra58:
OPC terrorist but nobody dey force us to stay at home on Monday
Your region is a war zone that's y unknown GUNMEN, ESN, IPOB keep killing and raping your sisters, mother's, grandmothers
The only region who kill themselves because they want to prove point kiss

We can see how peaceful your region is. I am sure you're posting from Togo IDP camp.

Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by PointZerom: 11:15am On Feb 18, 2023
Shut up.
joefelin2345:
Could you stop this nounsence my friend? Tinubu just like Obj never supported agitation for ...Yoruba Nation..otherwise the story could have been different by now I assure you. What was his comment when he visited Baba Fasonranti in Akure, Ondo State when the latter's daughter was grusomely murdered by suspected Fulani extraction? Did you hear him saying anything to the murder of Dr Aborode & other atrocities that were committed against the Yoruba by the Fulani herdsmen in Ibarapa & Oke Ogun parts of Oyo State? What have you hear him say about the destruction of Chief Sunday Igboho's property by the Agents of Federal Government? All these are just some few indicators that he is not fighting for the interest of the Yoruba at all. The fact that majority of the Yoruba are still supporting him is just that...a disgrace to one of them, is a disgrace to all of them ...after what Baba Awolowo & MKO Abiola suffered. Take it or leave it. Have a great weekend.
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by shegra58: 11:21am On Feb 18, 2023
PointZerom:

We can see how peaceful your region is. I am sure you're posting from Togo IDP camp.
your ip indicated that you're posting from Nyamiri Lagos IDP camp

Nothing you can do Yorubas are your superior
5% Oshi
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by PointZerom: 11:24am On Feb 18, 2023
shegra58:
your ip indicated that you're posting from Nyamiri Lagos IDP camp

Nothing you can do Yorubas are your superior
5% Oshi

Lol, Igbos are your landlord in Lagos.
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by Kyase(m): 11:29am On Feb 18, 2023
Incredible128:
grin grin grin I dey come Ur house

Lol. Okay
I dey wait
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by shegra58: 11:33am On Feb 18, 2023
PointZerom:

Lol, Igbos are your landlord in Lagos.
mumu in your widest dream
The time is near....
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by steeltrust: 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Do you smoke Marijuana?
what makes him great

A thug in Lagos greater than a man who we all know his source of wealth and educational background

The only two Yoruba that is per with Obi or probably greater is fela and obafemi awolowo

A thief and a drug baron can never be great
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
citylantern:
Lol...remember what happened to David n Goliath in the bible? It's not by might or size
by who God has ordained. Obi started dis journey wt no political structure bt God alone. Look how he has come, now he's giving other aspirants sleepless n heartache like Tinubu who had thrown different shades of tantrums at Obi directly n indirectly. Like when he said Peter denied Jesus 3 times when d cock crew yet Peter was d rock on which d church was built. God is about to do d same thing for Nigeria cum next week 25th February.
Obviously, one with God is majority n if he God b for u no man can b against u. D lord is fighting for us n we shall hold our peace.
Dis election is on God. For what God cannot do doesn't exist .

David and Goliat in 2023? 😂😂😂😂😂

Try it with Anthony Joshua and see how possible that is.
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by Fearyourcreator: 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Do you smoke Marijuana?
Leave am make he dey play
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by Fearyourcreator: 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
Validated:
Tinubu was never destined to be president. Whatever remained of his life-ambition is dead.

The North now knows the type of person Tinubu is, a die-hard tribalist who should never be trusted with anything power.
And you pray to reach some levels in life
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by Yankee101: 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
And you think northern royal fathers won't support their own son?
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by ObidenceNeckpre: 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
says one of these e diotic nonentities zombidence of e gbo land hibernating in Lagos Yoruba land for good life/governance and prospect while curse, bad governance and poverty chased him out of their own e gbo land oooooo product of rotten sperm that ought to have wasted and flushed into suck away shocked shocked shocked shocked
Urheadmaster:
tongue

You'll agree that this long story is a total waste of time
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by ObidenceNeckpre: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
this is what is great , ediot face the calamity in ur curse e gbo land , Tinubu. APC and Lagos Yoruba land is not una problem

In light of the serious allegations leveled against the officers - CSP Patrick Agbazue, officer-in-charge of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS), Anambra State Command; SP Nwode Nkeiruka, the PPRO of the Zone 13 HQs, Ukpo-Dunukofia, and[b] Inspector Harrison Akama[/b] attached to the RRS, they reported at the Force Headquarters, Louis Edet House, Abuja today Friday 17th February, 2023, on the directives of the IGP for commencement of investigations to ascertain the veracity of the allegations for further necessary action, while the panel has been given a period of two weeks to come up with a report of investigations.
caracas:

What’s great about blu blu, bulaba
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by ObidenceNeckpre: 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
In light of the serious allegations leveled against the officers - CSP Patrick Agbazue, officer-in-charge of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS), Anambra State Command; SP Nwode Nkeiruka, the PPRO of the Zone 13 HQs, Ukpo-Dunukofia, and[b] Inspector Harrison Akama [/b] attached to the RRS, they reported at the Force Headquarters, Louis Edet House, Abuja today Friday 17th February, 2023, on the directives of the IGP for commencement of investigations to ascertain the veracity of the allegations for further necessary action, while the panel has been given a period of two weeks to come up with a report of investigations.

Useless criminal oriented people spoiling Nigeria name everywhere shocked shocked shocked ,
ezegold4we:
History beckons,
Note, all their name's begin with letter A,

Afonja

Awolowo

Abiola

Ahmed tinubu

Once is a mistake, twice is a curse,

Anybody still believing that a Corrupt demented drug baron will win next Saturdays presidential election should be seen as a baby in an adult body, infact that person is living in a fool's paradise.
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by saintrow1: 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
joefelin2345:
Oga if I were you, I shall not join the ...Yoruba ...with the Tinubu & APC in this issue as the two issues are parallel lines that can only meet at infinity says Physicists. Tinubu's Presidential ambition is a personal one & not that of Yoruba project. What special advantage did Yoruba get under Obj 8 years rule if I may ask you?

First of all you are talking trash. If you can't counter by comment with facts then it's pointless talking trash.
Yoruba people did not vote for obj. Go and check the data of the election in 1999, we didn't vote for him because his father is from anambra state and his mother is from ogun state. Technically obj is ibo and not one of us, we voted for olu falae, a full blooded yoruba man from ondo state. We don't expect a non yoruba or half yoruba to do anything for yoruba land because we know that any yoruba that is not full blooded won't have the interest of yoruba people and yorubaland. You can see that when awowlowo was the prime minister of western Nigeria, yoruba people and yorubaland did well. That is why we need tinubu, the man that turned lagos state that was destroyed by the enemies of yoruba to the 5th largest economy in Africa. We need him to become the president so that yoruba land and yoruba people can move forward. If we can continued with the regional governments without a doubt, yorubaland will be the a 1st world region/nation by now. Nigeria is slowing us down and we need someone to coming and do our bidding, if not then war should settle it. As far as I'm concern, yoruba lokan and tinubu is the man.
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by Sunnyja: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Do you smoke Marijuana?
Asiwaju is great and yet he is afraid of the cabal? A great man is sending royal fathers to beg on his behalf? Please tell me another joke!
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by goodmike7: 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
Felimax:
Tell Asiwaju to step down, tell him to step down for Obi..
It has to be two horse race.

Asiwaju cannot be the president of this country. I know they will never listen hence the national disgrace will be so unavoidable.

Thank you both Asiwaju and Obi can Never be president which leaves us with Waziri

Your next president.

This election is so dicey because itss a winner take all..who wins(Atiku) is sending every other person into political retirement.

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by redsun(m): 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
One would think the oni is rational, but he's just another one-eyed king. This election is not about tribes or religious affiliations; rather, it is about saving Nigerian commoners from perpetual anguish and putting the country on a more rational path. It is about the overwhelming defeat of psychopathic colonisers like Tinubu and Atiku in order for the country to remain intact and mentally independent.

GO ON PEOPLE!! FREE YOURSELVES FROM THE INHERENT SHACKLES. YOU WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER CHANCE IF YOU MISS THIS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by kayjay69(m): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
I just want Yoruba people to remember that Bola Ahmed Tinubu was the same person that told you all to give up your land for Fulani herdsmen.

Just remember that.
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by ayenale1(m): 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
What our darling daddy bubu is saying is that win this election convincingly not winning with vote buying...money will be pumped into circulation after elections and we love it that way...let BAT and other APC candidates win their elections convincingly...
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by 7lives: 6:29am On Feb 19, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

I am 100% certain! Asiwaju is the next President!

I no people who worked for him in 2019, Atiku came all out, unlike this time, Okowa is the one using Delta State money to fund campaign. Atiku’s just playing along! He knows deep inside he stands no chance!

Around this time in 2019, I know people who had completed 6 bedroom duplex from proceeds they made from Atiku, and bitterly complaining about how he is not doling out cash this time.

Don't waste your time explaining things.
Akoi kudi ba kudi, Tinubu dole ne.
This is the mantra on the north.
Stop wasting your time.
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by 123papas(m): 4:11am On Feb 20, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
Kyase:
Tinubu is here to take us out of Egypt
Remember Moses in the bible ?
Then see the picture below
While some of you are crying to go back to Egypt because of garlic, we are here to object you.
All of us must make it to Canaan

Tinubu is the next president

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Those Who Signed-Away June 12, 1993 Victory To Military Government / Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari / After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.