Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid (27268 Views)

Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani / APC Damage Control Won’t Save Tinubu – PDP-PCC / PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by pacespot(m): 8:41am On Feb 18, 2023
ariesbull:
Tribalistic lots ... Thank lord that the whole country are seeing how tribalistic some people can be

I tell you, I am Yoruba but I am telling you my tribe is showing some sign of parochial sentients that are very disturbing in this election.

How is Tinubu presidency favourable to ordinary Yoruba people, I don't know? But you see these so called respected Yoruba elders, they are only after their pockets, but some, though insignificant as far as I know, youths are buying into this too.

The brand Tinubu is also tribalistic, he is using this brand to promote tribal hatred against Igbos in Lagos and controlling the resources of the state.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by pacespot(m): 8:44am On Feb 18, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
If Tinubu doesn’t win this year, I doubt the yorubas would smell the presidency for the next 32 years. All we’d be hearing from that side is secession

Before I ask you this question, are you a Yoruba or what?
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by Solocoin: 8:46am On Feb 18, 2023
So Tinubu is no longer a king maker? Let him make himself a king. Without vote buying let him show his popularity and political dogness
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:51am On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

No surprises can spring up. Asiwaju’s victory already sealed in heaven and on Earth!

Nothing born out of a woman can stop it
Bookmarked.
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by JAGS001(m): 8:52am On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

The Great Asiwaju should step down for a minion like Peter?

Do you smoke Marijuana?
lol he smoked cow sh*t i heard e dey really high obidients 😂😂
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by Agonglo17: 8:54am On Feb 18, 2023
Felimax:

Therefore be prepared for the showdown. In a week time the west will be dancing the dance of the Spirit. It is going to be revolutionary.

The Great Asiwaju of Cocaine has already begun to dancegrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by zanebaddo(m): 8:55am On Feb 18, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
If Tinubu doesn’t win this year, I doubt the yorubas would smell the presidency for the next 32 years. All we’d be hearing from that side is secession
it is not possible nobody dares seceed from this country. If they try that oduduwa rubbish we shall use the army to deal with them. Nigeria is an indivisible state and must henceforth be ruled by only Northerners!!!
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by saintrow1: 9:01am On Feb 18, 2023
Felimax:

At least you saw it recently with the naira policy. We just will not join you guys in that madness.

Tinubu should go and spend his ill gotten expired money on the fools he is leading.

In the village of the blind a one eyed man is the king.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Next week Saturday the burial ceremony of You and your fellow anti tinubu, anti APC and anti yoruba people.
Naira or no naira, tinubu will win. You fools said he was using money to buy crowd, since naira is not that available, apc is still pulling crowd grin tongue. People are now on apc side more than ever, because they know that some cabals don't want the election to happen. Your LP or PDP party will be defeated hands down come next week. The only place you can get vote is the SS and SE, will know that you people are full of sh*t anyway.

Tinubu 2023
♾️
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by Evergreen12345(f): 9:03am On Feb 18, 2023
great my foot
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by shegra58: 9:04am On Feb 18, 2023
PointZerom:
Bunch of deceivers, elders that hate equity and fairness.

Thifnubu is dead on arrival.
Equity and fairness kee u there so Nigeria no be zoo again? That mean una all ready to be an animal and even want animal king to come from your region go back to your Biafra and leaves us alone in our zoo shocked
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by Jsucre(m): 9:05am On Feb 18, 2023
Felimax:
Tell Asiwaju to step down, tell him to step down for Obi..
It has to be two horse race.

Asiwaju cannot be the president of this country. I know they will never listen hence the national disgrace will be so unavoidable.
why do you want him to stepdown for Obi, when you boldly know that Obi will surely win.
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by PointZerom: 9:07am On Feb 18, 2023
shegra58:
Equity and fairness kee u there so Nigeria no be zoo again? That mean una all ready to be an animal and even want animal king to come from your region go back to your Biafra and leaves us alone in our zoo shocked

E go kee your family first.
So Tinubu now believes in the unity of NIGERIA?
No more Oduduwa Nation?
OPC terrorists everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by Oduduwa707: 9:07am On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
God bless Ikeji Oriisa

Mad pple, keep it on! angry
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by Felimax(m): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2023
Jsucre:
why do you want him to stepdown for Obi, when you boldly know that Obi will surely win.

They all shouted power must return to the South and from all indication with a divided South and considering the strength of PDP in the South South it may not go too easy for Southerners to win.

The North has a united front, expect anything from them. Already Kwakwanso has told you he is not desperate to be president so I will not be surprise to see Kwakwanso collapsing into Atiku.

If the North is serious with Asiwaju you will know, in this case they are not. Asiwaju will be so drained after his inevitable loss.

It is visible to the blind and very audible to the deaf.
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by Demolakay: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

No surprises can spring up. Asiwaju’s victory already sealed in heaven and on Earth!

Nothing born out of a woman can stop it

U dey here dey convulse.By d tym ur Asiwaju is relegated, I hope u won't run to d 3rd mainland bridge.
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by shegra58: 9:32am On Feb 18, 2023
PointZerom:

No more Oduduwa Nation?
OPC terrorist but nobody dey force us to stay at home on Monday
Your region is a war zone that's y unknown GUNMEN, ESN, IPOB keep killing and raping your sisters, mother's, grandmothers
The only region who kill themselves because they want to prove point kiss
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by Invest4growth: 9:36am On Feb 18, 2023
The Tinubu project is a national agenda and never a south west only Agenda. He has been a committed party member. He has supported. People in the past, mentored people to seek offices across the country, worked for them. A vacancy is existing in Aso Rock and those people he assisted over the years across the country felt they should support him. Every zones offering support would contribute their quota and not necessarily the south west traditional rulers. Kudos to everybody that believes Tinubu deserves the coveted office and offering excellent and unblemished support. There is nothing bad in anyone seeking political office. When the good ones refuse to seek office then we allow the less qualified to rule us and bring us pain

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

You'll agree that this long story is a total waste of time
I swear
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by Executive729: 9:52am On Feb 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

You'll agree that this long story is a total waste of time

It's waist of time I wondered why bother with Tinubu, is Tinubu Campaning on South west agenda, was Tinubu there to give 100 million Naira to the Owo massacre victims, was he there for restructuring of the country the least demanded by the people of South west, ''where are the cow'' he asked on Fulani Killing and bandits in south west, he believes he doesn't need south west votes to be president let him go and face his dance up North.
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by kayusely70(m): 10:01am On Feb 18, 2023
Good and sensible moves!
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by joefelin2345: 10:03am On Feb 18, 2023
Felimax:

I am not speculating Obi will win but only believe that without a united front from the South the next president will be a Northerner and this many ignorant folks from Southern Nigeria will not find it funny.

A lot of people will be instigated to very violent protest. That I am trying to avert.
I doubt your sincerity as to the last paragraph otherwise you will not be saying that the West shall be doing ....dance of Spirit...should God forbid BAT looses next Saturday Presidential election. Let me assure you that life shall continues due to Universal law of Universe. Thank you.
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by joefelin2345: 10:07am On Feb 18, 2023
Invest4growth:
The Tinubu project is a national agenda and never a south west only Agenda. He has been a committed party member. He has supported. People in the past, mentored people to seek offices across the country, worked for them. A vacancy is existing in Aso Rock and those people he assisted over the years across the country felt they should support him. Every zones offering support would contribute their quota and not necessarily the south west traditional rulers. Kudos to everybody that believes Tinubu deserves the coveted office and offering excellent and unblemished support. There is nothing bad in anyone seeking political office. When the good ones refuse to seek office then we allow the less qualified to rule us and bring us pain
Good contributions but you lost me towards the end by saying.....when the good ones refused...No some good ones tried but you should know better than I do. Have a great weekend.
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by Kingspin(m): 10:09am On Feb 18, 2023
They can not move to save Nigeria, yeye Nigerian politics
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by IfnobeGod20: 10:10am On Feb 18, 2023
If all these apostles of the masses had acted with the same vigour in the past, no one will doubt them. As at the last count it wasn't the only policy that the government had done that is seriously affecting the masses but I am taking aback that it is only this that caught their attention.
The question now is, is monetary policy under their purview? The last time I checked, monetary policy is under exclusive list, which is principally under the authority of the executive powers, meaning no governor has an iota of power to make pronouncement on it because it's not on concurrent list. The best they can do is what they did by taking the FG to court, any other thing the FG did is none of their business but to report to court and vent their grievances.
We are not living in banana republic, every organ of government must know their limit and usurp powers constitution didn't give them is calling for anarchy. They should have gone to court to file for contempt of the court instead of flexing muscles against the FG. If it is OBJ on the throne, they cannot dare try that. They can't. I trust my former president, Ebora Owu 1. PMB is too gentle for my liking, there are issues you must impress your authority as GCFR and not allow people to rubbish your authority.
Funny enough virtually all the governors crying on roof top are perpetual law breakers and disobedience to court orders. The worst of them is El-Rufai. Many court orders that he has fragrantly disobeyed as a minister and also as a governor.
To me, they are not fighting for me but they are fighting for their own interests because past records did not show they've stood once for the masses.
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by Tektronics12: 10:14am On Feb 18, 2023
So Peter Obi is Not Tribalistic. Bro, you are Deluded!
Validated:
Tinubu was never destined to be president. Whatever remained of his life-ambition is dead.

The North now knows the type of person Tinubu is, a die-hard tribalist who should never be trusted with anything power.
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by ariesbull: 10:15am On Feb 18, 2023
pacespot:

I tell you, I am Yoruba but I am telling you my tribe is showing some sign of parochial sentients that are very disturbing in this election.

How is Tinubu presidency favourable to ordinary Yoruba people, I don't know? But you see these so called respected Yoruba elders, they are only after their pockets, but some, though insignificant as far as I know, youths are buying into this too.

The brand Tinubu is also tribalistic, he is using this brand to promote tribal hatred against Igbos in Lagos and controlling the resources of the state.
Wait they will buy fuel N1650 a litre
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by ariesbull: 10:16am On Feb 18, 2023
Truthdeypain:

They have no competition when it comes to that
very unfortunate

Thank lord that the whole nation is seeing them
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by joefelin2345: 10:22am On Feb 18, 2023
PointZerom:

No more Oduduwa Nation?
Could you stop this nounsence my friend? Tinubu just like Obj never supported agitation for ...Yoruba Nation..otherwise the story could have been different by now I assure you. What was his comment when he visited Baba Fasonranti in Akure, Ondo State when the latter's daughter was grusomely murdered by suspected Fulani extraction? Did you hear him saying anything to the murder of Dr Aborode & other atrocities that were committed against the Yoruba by the Fulani herdsmen in Ibarapa & Oke Ogun parts of Oyo State? What have you hear him say about the destruction of Chief Sunday Igboho's property by the Agents of Federal Government? All these are just some few indicators that he is not fighting for the interest of the Yoruba at all. The fact that majority of the Yoruba are still supporting him is just that...a disgrace to one of them, is a disgrace to all of them ...after what Baba Awolowo & MKO Abiola suffered. Take it or leave it. Have a great weekend.
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by joefelin2345: 10:33am On Feb 18, 2023
saintrow1:

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Next week Saturday the burial ceremony of You and your fellow anti tinubu, anti APC and anti yoruba people.
Naira or no naira, tinubu will win. You fools said he was using money to buy crowd, since naira is not that available, apc is still pulling crowd grin tongue. People are now on apc side more than ever, because they know that some cabals don't want the election to happen. Your LP or PDP party will be defeated hands down come next week. The only place you can get vote is the SS and SE, will know that you people are full of sh*t anyway.

Tinubu 2023
♾️
Oga if I were you, I shall not join the ...Yoruba ...with the Tinubu & APC in this issue as the two issues are parallel lines that can only meet at infinity says Physicists. Tinubu's Presidential ambition is a personal one & not that of Yoruba project. What special advantage did Yoruba get under Obj 8 years rule if I may ask you?
Re: Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid by Proudlyomonna: 10:34am On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

The Great Asiwaju should step down for a minion like Peter?

Do you smoke Marijuana?

What is great about asiwaju who could not even deliver 30% votes to his Acn presidential candidate in his whole Lagos, infact his performance was the worst in all Acn structures. Make una continue to dey overhipe upandan.
Reality is na ORE be him last Bustop,from Edo reach down South Beyelsa nobody send am.
His only hope is his drug money for vote buying and bubu don already dey press am for neck grin grin Him open mouth dey jinger for bubu side since,bubu no talk anything just dey look am eye grin
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun / Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign / Aragorn Femi Fani-Kayode 3rd Birthday Party Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.