Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,100 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml (1281 Views)

Cheap Arabian Perfumes 24hrs Lasting /project No OUD ( No Aboki Or Arab Smell ) / Original Arabian Mystery (m) (arabian Perfume) / HAAN Portable Fabric Steamer 100ml 4-in-1 [ For Sale] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by louiziana(m): 7:25am On Feb 18, 2023
This perfume is worth 85k for those who know it or have previously used it, 100 per cent original, selling at 30k only because it was a gift from someone who visited from the UK, it's a win-win deal, smell extraordinary. Lagos

WhatsApp: zero-7-zero 8866 7337

Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by meobizy(f): 9:20am On Feb 18, 2023
Where person fit get oud perfumes for Rivers State?
Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by louiziana(m): 9:35am On Feb 19, 2023
meobizy:
Where person fit get oud perfumes for Rivers State?

Maybe you should order online, I live in Lagos.
Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by louiziana(m): 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
Noon
Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by louiziana(m): 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
Afternoon
Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by louiziana(m): 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
Evening
Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by louiziana(m): 1:14am On Feb 20, 2023
Zz
Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by louiziana(m): 8:04am On Feb 20, 2023
New day
Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by louiziana(m): 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
Afternoon
Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by louiziana(m): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
Evening
Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by louiziana(m): 8:27am On Feb 21, 2023
New day
Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by louiziana(m): 8:19am On Feb 22, 2023
Morning
Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by louiziana(m): 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
Noon
Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by louiziana(m): 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
Available
Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by hapheeyxz: 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
louiziana:
Available
Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by Samafroxy22(m): 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
Deal with @ louiziana at your risk,,,, I confirmed today that he is an hungry scammer.... He scammed me of 700 naira cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by louiziana(m): 3:32am On Feb 24, 2023
You are a very petty man, this profile is more than 10 years old. Please go through all my posts and show me how you confirmed that I started scamming here just yesterday. Your 700 naira is still there, I couldn't even withdraw it. I got a better offer for the iPhone and was gonna reach out until I saw your 'bastard' and barawo message, no need exchanging words with you at that time. It was a customer who has dealt with me before that asked me to come check your posts online, and some people here have met me in person. I even have cars here for sale, will I also ask for 700 naira before a buyer inspects and test drive the car? How come you are the only person louiziana has scammed 700naira since 2011?
Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by ojonugba2014(m): 5:14am On Feb 24, 2023
louiziana:
You are a very petty man, this profile is more than 10 years old. Please go through all my posts and show me how you confirmed that I started scamming here just yesterday. Your 700 naira is still there, I couldn't even withdraw it. I got a better offer for the iPhone and was gonna reach out until I saw your 'bastard' and barawo message, no need exchanging words with you at that time. It was a customer who has dealt with me before that asked me to come check your posts online, and some people here have met me in person. I even have cars here for sale, will I also ask for 700 naira before a buyer inspects and test drive the car? How come you are the only person louiziana has scammed 700naira since 2011?

Story

3 Likes

Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by meobizy(f): 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
Lol. Nairaland is for setting cheap scams. After the same happened to me here, no idiot Nairalander fit catch me mugu. Me and you must stand face to face and I must confirm the product first. My first choice is always brand new from reputable sources.

4 Likes

Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by Toma2: 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
louiziana:
You be thi.ef
When he sent 700, that's when you got an higher bidder.. shey the 700naira na transportation to the bidder. Shameless## if you like, make your account be the same years with yoi.. scammers no dey get shame

3 Likes

Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by Samafroxy22(m): 1:48am On Feb 25, 2023
louiziana:

You are one hungry scammer and nothing more. You blocked me after getting to the location we planed to meet (Iyana Ipaja). I still chilled and waited for more than an hour to clear my doubts. Why block me when you got a better offer?

I later used my wife’s phone to chat you few minutes after seeing I have been blocked, and the message went through before you blocked her too. Up till this moment, no explanation of any sort from you. And you are here now claiming you got a better offer. Lol

Please refund me

Kuda
2019626787 Samuel is the name.

4 Likes

Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by louiziana(m): 7:50am On Feb 25, 2023
Look at all the nonsense you caused on my profile because of 700. My God will judge you and your wife. How come you are my only victim here, if I'm indeed a scammer?
Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by Jagznation(m): 8:11am On Feb 25, 2023
Scammer don't deal with this individual

3 Likes

Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by louiziana(m): 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jagznation:
Scammer don't deal with this individual

If I'm not a scammer, God will ruin your life and destiny as from today.
Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by Samafroxy22(m): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
louiziana:

I have nothing to tell a scammer. Your fake screenshots won't help your life.

2 Likes

Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by dominique(f): 8:24am On Feb 27, 2023
louiziana:
Look at all the nonsense you caused on my profile because of 700. My God will judge you and your wife. How come you are my only victim here, if I'm indeed a scammer?

Why can't you just simply refund his N700? You sold an iphone but you're still holding on to ordinary N700? You think because it's 700 he should simply let it go? If you had an ounce of integrity, you would have refunded his money the moment you got another buyer.

5 Likes

Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by meobizy(f): 8:26am On Feb 28, 2023
Once they start involving God, they are scammers.

1 Like

Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by Toma2: 6:37am On Mar 20, 2023
Put this in the technology or crime section to have awareness
Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by KingAzubuike(f): 6:28am On Mar 23
louiziana:
This perfume is worth 85k for those who know it or have previously used it, 100 per cent original, selling at 30k only because it was a gift from someone who visited from the UK, it's a win-win deal, smell extraordinary. Lagos

WhatsApp: zero-7-zero 8866 7337
This number isn't on whatsapp.
Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by noobody(m): 8:52am On Mar 23
Samafroxy22:
Deal with @ louiziana at your risk,,,, I confirmed today that he is an hungry scammer.... He scammed me of 700 naira cheesy cheesy cheesy

Didn't you see this ?
Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by eteebanky1: 11:35am On Mar 23
louiziana:

Thief!!!!

Cheap scammer

Ordinary #700.......chai, Aye e ti baje
Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by Jagznation(m): 12:16pm On Mar 23
louiziana:

See your life already ruined all because of 700 naira ...ole jati jati

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hp Laptop For Sale / Sold!!!! / I Need A Fairly Used Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.