Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml (1276 Views)

Cheap Arabian Perfumes 24hrs Lasting /project No OUD ( No Aboki Or Arab Smell ) / Original Arabian Mystery (m) (arabian Perfume) / HAAN Portable Fabric Steamer 100ml 4-in-1 [ For Sale] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by Balistic4: 4:29pm On Mar 23
KingAzubuike:

This number isn't on whatsapp.

This is one of the ways to detect scammers. Once the person is not bold enough to lay out the phone number in a consistent manner, na cheap scammer running from simple phone number search grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by Balistic4: 4:36pm On Mar 23
I challenge you op to write your Monika with biro beside the perfume. If you do, I will buy it
Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by noobody(m): 6:27pm On Mar 23
Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by noobody(m): 6:30pm On Mar 23
Seems he scammed someone already with the new Monika

https://www.nairaland.com/8004565/samsung-galaxy-s8-sale#129073107

1 Like

Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by flexyrule(m): 8:07pm On Mar 23
Like N700?

How do you go broke to the extent of not having N700?

And you don't have friends or family members that you can reachout to for at least the first N100k?

You had to shamelessly ask a prospective client for N700 transport.
Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by jacy346(f): 12:38am On Mar 24
flexyrule:
Like N700?

How do you go broke to the extent of not having N700?

And you don't have friends or family members that you can reachout to for at least the first N100k?

You had to shamelessly ask a prospective client for N700 transport.

here are his monika
LOUISIANA
DANVAULT
HANDYMAN90
TERRYFELLA
He scammed me 4,500 with his monika DANVAULT
when I called he out, he rained abuses on me so I started following him.his name on the Polaris account number he gave to was TERRY CHEKWUBE OZOR. And,
When he opened another thread with TERRYFELLA, I knew it was him. And that was an itel ss3 phone, I negotiated with him and he gave me a firstbank account number under the name EMEKA EMEZIE, I knew it was him running different account with different name, so I paid into his account and he blocked me emmidiatly as usual.i traced him to the bank immediately to confirmed if he had withdrew the money which he did like a hungry viper which he is, and I was sactified.
But what he never knew was that the money i paid into his first bank account was cursed!!! His life was already messed and he will keep wallowing in his greed till he finally meets his weterloo!!!
All the fraudsters here on this forum will meet the fate!!
I didn't call him out when he scammed me with his monika TERRYFELLA cause I knew it was him all along
I only qoted him out of pity for those who are about to fall into his Samsung s8 trap once again.

2 Likes

Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by noobody(m): 1:15am On Mar 24
jacy346:
here are his monika
LOUISIANA
DANVAULT
HANDYMAN90
TERRYFELLA
when I called he out, he rained abuses on me so I started following him.his name on the Polaris account number he gave to was TERRY CHEKWUBE OZOR. And,
When he opened another thread with TERRYFELLA, I knew it was him. And that was an itel ss3 phone, I negotiated with him and he gave me a firstbank account number under the name EMEKA EMEZIE, I knew it was him running different account with different name, so I paid into his account and he blocked me emmidiatly as usual.i traced him to the bank immediately to confirmed if he had withdrew the money which he did like a hungry viper which he is, and I was sactified.
But what he never knew was that the money i paid into his first bank account was cursed!!! His life was already messed and he will keep wallowing in his greed till he finally meets his weterloo!!!
I didn't call him out when he scammed me with his monika TERRYFELLA cause I knew it was him all along
I only qoted him out of pity for those who are about to fall into his Samsung s8 trap once again.

Wow,this is wild!!!
Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by noobody(m): 1:17am On Mar 24
jacy346:
here are his monika
LOUISIANA
DANVAULT
HANDYMAN90
TERRYFELLA

Add msMonyei to the list,

He has a long list of monikas oo
Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by jacy346(f): 1:36am On Mar 24
noobody:

Add msMonyei to the list,

He has a long list of monikas oo
too long
And endless
Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by noobody(m): 2:23am On Mar 24
jacy346:
too long
Even this noobody up there
He always made jest of those he defrauded by coming for their support under the noobody

Calm down ooo

Noobody is my own Monika,

Don't mix them up,

Deleted nairaland Monika shows up as Nobody.

They are different oo,

Don't associate me with the cursed scammer

2 Likes

Re: Oriental Arabian Oud Perfume 100ml by jacy346(f): 10:39am On Mar 26
noobody:

Calm down ooo

Noobody is my own Monika,

Don't mix them up,

Deleted nairaland Monika shows up as Nobody.

They are different ooo

Don't associate me with the cursed scammer

sorry, is typo error
I will modify it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Use Brimix Hand Dryer For Sale / Skull Candy Dime XT 2 Earbuds, Tecno Sonic buds, Galaxy Buds pro...SOLD / Brand New Apple Iphone 3g, Unlocked, 16gb ( Works With Any Sim )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.