Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians (16287 Views)

Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do / Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test / Reno Omokri: If Tunde Bakare Can Lie Against God, Is It Man He Cant Lie Against? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by leisuretym: 8:08am On Feb 18, 2023
sad
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Manson1(m): 8:09am On Feb 18, 2023
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by computer0810(m): 8:09am On Feb 18, 2023
Tinubu is not as dumb as Buhari
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by ovieigho(m): 8:10am On Feb 18, 2023
Mightymanna:
Tinunbu is the president

I hear you
You will hold him if he wants to go on medical treatment
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Gkay1(m): 8:10am On Feb 18, 2023
Truth is bitter
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by israelmao(m): 8:11am On Feb 18, 2023
The same Reno has praised Tinubu on many occasions.Reno,FFK and others are all looking for where their bread will be well buttered.Obi has come,he is our David.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 18, 2023
Tinubu cannot win!
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 18, 2023
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by SpatialKing(m): 8:13am On Feb 18, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
why crying

Tinubu has been the one crying lately...
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Realtest44: 8:15am On Feb 18, 2023
The fire go reach every body
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:16am On Feb 18, 2023
[quote author=Praktikals post=121005803][/quote]

If you say Biafra , why didn't Peter Obi chose an Igbo man or even a SOUTHERNER as his vice ? So we will know he is campaigning for Biafra?

All these little brains over here won't allow us have steady flow of sanity .....
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 18, 2023
benuejosh:
In Tinubu I believe! Our incoming president! Jagaba himself.

Only you abeg. E no Tinu or Jaga anything for here.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by HNICEARTH: 8:17am On Feb 18, 2023
Shaky shaky will tame him

Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by georgeakins: 8:18am On Feb 18, 2023
Penguin2:
Unfortunately for him, Nigerians have chosen Peter Obi as the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬.

And it will be the end of folks like El-Rufai, Wike, Oshiomole, etc, in our national politics.

Continue to dream. This election is between APC and PDP.

Wise Ibos know Obi cannot win
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Goodlady(f): 8:19am On Feb 18, 2023
SpatialKing:
Yoruba votes alone cannot make Tinubu president

Insulting and mocking Buhari's government won't make him president neither.

He can't separate himself from the failures of the APC government
Kukuma declare your hate for youlrubas this election period only to show them love after elections. You ll.cry last last
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Easy5265: 8:24am On Feb 18, 2023
Every government across the world has a cabal, called kitchen cabinet. Its all about intentions and antecedents. We have seen what PDP and now APC are antecedents. LP through Peter obi is an opportunity for Nigerians to be the cabal themselves. Vote LP Vote Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by tonykester: 8:24am On Feb 18, 2023
Mi o soyinbo mo, pressorrr ti waa
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by BluntCrazeMan: 8:25am On Feb 18, 2023
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by sslcrypt: 8:25am On Feb 18, 2023
benuejosh:
In Tinubu we believe! Our incoming president! Jagaba himself.

Sometimes I wonder if Brains like yours functions properly. It's a real shame
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Kavod: 8:26am On Feb 18, 2023
Urchinpainer:
Reno go and seat down! You are as unstable as El-rufai
AT LEAST YOU GET SENSE..... HIM WHEN DE TALK E DON ENTER NAIJA IN THE LAST 7 YEARS? IF TO SAY NOR BE THIEF WHEN DE RUN, WHY E NOR DE HERE LIKE THEM SOWORE AND CO. PASTOR MY FOOT. ALL THEY DID WAS MAKE IT TOO EASY FOR TINUBU...... NOW PEOPLE ARE ANGRY AND HUNGRY WHO WONT SELL HIS VOTES FOR ORDINARY 10 DOLLARS? MAKE WE VOTE ATIKU WHEN SELL ALL NAIJA COMPANIES TO HIMSELF AND OKOWA WHEN BE IDIOT, ORDINARY RAIN FOR ASABA, YOU FIT USE JET SKI FOR A WHOLE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY. 4.7 TRILLION GIVEN TO HIM STILL HAD THE GUTS TO BORROW 450BILLION NO ROADS, NO JOBS NO PENSION. LETS BE REAL WITH OURSELVES, IMAGINE LAGOS STATE IN THE HANDS OF PDP? LEKKI NOR GO EXIST, AJAH FOR STILL BE SWAMP AND NA MOLUE TILL NOW.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by 9japride(m): 8:31am On Feb 18, 2023
chatinent:
El Rufia is not intelligent. Normally, he makes fun of others when a policy affects them, and only talks when it affects him. I have not heard him castigated the senseless killings of Christians, protested about ASUU strike, and all that...but suddenly, he's become an active activist..just because the money scarcity will affect elections. Not just the presidential elections on feeding his man who'll help him bounce to political recognition again, but the gubernatorial elections. And that is because it will be difficult for his appointed successor to win. Oh, they can't win without vote-buying, bullying, ballot theft and all that.

So the theory of these new policies are anti-Rufia, anti-Bulaba, and anti-Gandollar...according to what Buhari is making it look like. The fuel scarcity will affect successful ballot boxes thefts, naira scarcity will definitely curb vote-bully or make dem do transfer (which politicians don't do to kill evidence), or the BVAs to curb the traditional rigging.

And they can't campaign with the party achievements because the party is a failure. The last resort is vote-buying or polluting opponents' votes.

He also has a stupid son. And a very tribalistic he-diot at that.

But that's not what I think. I think this battle is just because some of them have personal issues and they use their constituted positions to flex muscles...at the detriment of the country as a whole. The fact remains that whatever their problems are is personal.

Who has noticed that after a Nigerian president does 8 years, to commot dey hard am. E go wan stay there forever...either by an extension to the constitution or sth else. Truly, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

That reminds me, hasn't anyone noticed terrorism and the killings have reduced in Kaduna?
[color=#006600][/color]

El Rufia is very intelligent person. The people you should fear most in this life are the very intelligent ones, they can easily manipulate you without one knowing. Which can lead one to be doubting him/herself. The intelligent ones down here use your brains for mischievous things, while white men use theirs for betterment of their society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:33am On Feb 18, 2023
princeade86:
That's the fact. Nigeria will be doom if tinubu win.
you, your world, and biafraland are doomed not our Nigeria.

Speak for yourself only.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by henrydav: 8:36am On Feb 18, 2023
El-Rufai the short man devil 😈
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by FireUpNow(m): 8:39am On Feb 18, 2023
El Rufai is not that intelligent as claimed baba Reno. He is just selfish and ignorant. He committed treasonable offense and he is still walking free. If it was a southern governor that did what he did we would be talking about a different story by now
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Allisgud: 8:39am On Feb 18, 2023
Tinubu will turn Nigeria to a dynasty governments,I don't like Reno,but he is right on this one,who knows the position tinubu has promised him,I know he has promised him senate president
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Redman44(m): 8:42am On Feb 18, 2023
Please come out for the rallies in your respective States, Cities, Towns, Villages in Nigeria. Come out and make your votes count next Saturday, 25th of February 2023. Gombe Obidients, today is the day. Come out. VOTE PETER OBI AND SENATOR DATTI into Aso Rock. Thanks.

Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Adetayo1978(m): 8:43am On Feb 18, 2023
How Reno Omokri becomes a politician still battles me.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 18, 2023
ObJ's assessment of Atiku and El rufai is correct, his assumptions is correct
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Kavod: 8:44am On Feb 18, 2023
Urchinpainer:
Reno go and seat down! You are as unstable as El-rufai
GUY YOU KNOW WETIN DE HURT ME THE MOST? NA SAY THEM DE PRETEND AS IF NA FOR OUR GOOD BUT WE KNOW SAY NA FOR THEIR OWN SELFISHNESS AND GREED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Palliatives Not Possible Again – Jonathan / Nnamdi Kanu’s 'Abduction' Bears Semblance To Kidnapping Of Umaru Dikko In 1984 / Oyebanji Visits Rescued Ekiti School Pupils, Teachers In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.