Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,733 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians (16305 Views)

Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do / Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test / Reno Omokri: If Tunde Bakare Can Lie Against God, Is It Man He Cant Lie Against? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by babygirljoy: 11:58am On Feb 18, 2023
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by engrfaruq(m): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

But who is wailing now.
Are you by any chance among the people that wrote the book of lamentation

Definitely the person going about shouting that "all Nigerians" have chosen Peter Obi, is the chief wailer. I only told you that I am not one of those Nigerians that chose PO, how does that amount to wailing?
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Yorubalandlord(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
engrfaruq:

Definitely the person going about shouting that "all Nigerians" have chosen Peter Obi, is the chief wailer. I only told you that I am not one of those Nigerians that chose PO, how does that amount to wailing?
He meant sensible Nigerian.
Is it his fault that you are not sensible?.
Between did he call your name when he said sensible Nigerians.
25th is a week from now, and your doubt will be cleared
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by bizhop01: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
Yoruba muslim votes cannot make Tinubu president
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Adabestseason(m): 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
Reno Omokri-a mockery
El-rufai-fire
Both seem inconsequential
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Classickj(m): 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
temitope27:
JAGABAN IS OUR PRESIDENT
president for your village grin
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
Adetayo1978:
How Reno Omokri becomes a politician still battles me.

Politician that never contested for any elective office ?? Not even councillor ? Lol

It's good to come from a prestigious and wealthy home.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Onuoha1234(m): 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
The public have affirmed that Omokri is mentally unstable. He will remain on self exile for ever.. Good riddance.œ
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by Japastic: 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
It's better to have a person that's intelligent and business like to lead cabals than having mumus that surrounds the present henchman.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by stuffs2002: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
chatinent:
El Rufia is not intelligent. Normally, he makes fun of others when a policy affects them, and only talks when it affects him. I have not heard him castigated the senseless killings of Christians, protested about ASUU strike, and all that...but suddenly, he's become an active activist..just because the money scarcity will affect elections. Not just the presidential elections on feeding his man who'll help him bounce to political recognition again, but the gubernatorial elections. And that is because it will be difficult for his appointed successor to win. Oh, they can't win without vote-buying, bullying, ballot theft and all that.

So the theory of these new policies are anti-Rufia, anti-Bulaba, and anti-Gandollar...according to what Buhari is making it look like. The fuel scarcity will affect successful ballot boxes thefts, naira scarcity will definitely curb vote-bully or make dem do transfer (which politicians don't do to kill evidence), or the BVAs to curb the traditional rigging.

And they can't campaign with the party achievements because the party is a failure. The last resort is vote-buying or polluting opponents' votes.

He also has a stupid son. And a very tribalistic he-diot at that.

But that's not what I think. I think this battle is just because some of them have personal issues and they use their constituted positions to flex muscles...at the detriment of the country as a whole. The fact remains that whatever their problems are is personal.

Who has noticed that after a Nigerian president does 8 years, to commot dey hard am. E go wan stay there forever...either by an extension to the constitution or sth else. Truly, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

That reminds me, hasn't anyone noticed terrorism and the killings have reduced in Kaduna?

I stopped reading the horseshit you typed when you said El-Rufai is not intelligent.

A typical IIGBOS never believe another tribe can ever be intelligent.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians by djseanjohn77: 7:54am On Feb 20, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

Please can you put your money where your mouth is. I am ready to stake any amount you want.
Sense is very far from you bro.
We will all wail together, your brain didn't even tell you whether the person to are quoting is better of than you urchins.
Spits

Bro, na you go wail o with your plenty sense. I don't even care if you are better of, but, all i can tell you is, i left the shores of Nigeria 10 years ago, and I currently have risen to a Managerial role in the Sustainability field. So, whatever you are, shove it down your throat since you know how to insult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Responds To Oyegun's Statement‎: "We Handed Over A Better Nigeria To Buhari" / Bala Mohammed: 150 Not 300 Died In Azare In One Month, Impose Lockdown In 3 LGAs / Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.