Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group (12754 Views)

Mr Macaroni Threatened For Not Supporting A Presidential Candidate / APC Northern Governors Insist On Supporting A Southern Candidate / Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by Obaofaba: 8:13am On Feb 18, 2023
Jagaban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:13am On Feb 18, 2023
Okay
Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by josilcool(m): 8:14am On Feb 18, 2023
Atiku and Obi supposed to speak against this policy and use it to campaign against APC but they are all supporting it, thinking it will help their political ambition..
Nigeria politician are all evil and self-centered - All of them!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by lexy2014: 8:14am On Feb 18, 2023
Malory:
Sharap. Obi is sympathetic with the masses.

Oga don't come and tell us stories here. Atiku also said the CBN should make cash available. Find below obi supporting the policy by asking nigerians to bear the suffering

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by lexy2014: 8:14am On Feb 18, 2023
Obaofaba:
Jagaban

No different from Atiku and obi. All selfish opportunist
Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:15am On Feb 18, 2023
oyin44:
Even obimumu should be included not atikulooter alone..

Imagine. .

Two opposition parties supporting the ruling government

It has never happened in the western world where democratic rule is thriving
you are grandly stupid because it is more worrisome that the ruling party should be fighting itself shameless in public
Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by bigdammyj: 8:15am On Feb 18, 2023
Noted.
Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by Hussein035: 8:15am On Feb 18, 2023
Malory:
Sharap. Obi is sympathetic with the masses.

Thunder fire you there, Obi that was supporting the useless policy implementation on Twitter, telling us to bear the pain simply because it is affecting Tinubu whereas businesses in every corner if being destroyed daily.

It shall not be well with Obi and Atiku

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by ebenholer2(m): 8:17am On Feb 18, 2023
chatinent:

Can we all agree that Tinubu cannot win even a Course Rep election without bribery and vote-buying..and he represents nothing free and fair?
We should stop believing in fables...nobody is buying Nigerians to vote him or her anymore at the tech age. People are always being persuaded to go out to vote through. No amount can be given to anyone in the middle of this inflation that will to vote in such person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by Aldol: 8:18am On Feb 18, 2023
Even Labour Party
Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by Nightwolf1: 8:18am On Feb 18, 2023
benuejosh:
Peter Obi openly supported suffering

When you voted for the calamity named Buhari twice, What were you thinking? Now you want those who warned you about your devilish electoral choice of 2015 and 2019 to empathize with you because you have been affected by the draconian measures put in place by Buhari? It won't work. Let's bear the hardship together.

As an idiot that you are, I'm expecting you to vote for another calamity named Thîefnubu and blame Peter Obi when everything goes south again.

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by oyin44: 8:18am On Feb 18, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
you are grandly stupid because it is more worrisome that the ruling party should be fighting itself shameless in public

Nigerians won't wait to send the message back to atiku and obi at the polls..

At least ..You witnessed what happened in oyo state rally for tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by Jones4190(m): 8:19am On Feb 18, 2023
ok,
Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by SenatePresdo(m): 8:19am On Feb 18, 2023
benuejosh:
Peter Obi openly supported suffering

Even if he supports Death, I will still vote for him.

On his mandate I radically stand Gidigbam!
Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by iwaeda: 8:20am On Feb 18, 2023
ijustdey:
Revise Cash Swap, Withdrawal Limit Policies–Coalition

https://leadership.ng/naira-redesign-pdps-support-for-cbn-suspicious-arewa-group/

Nlfpmod

Tinubu's gang. Is it PDP that made the law and can not think through. APC failure is haunting them. grin grin grin grin
Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by Illegal1(m): 8:20am On Feb 18, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
Relax. After election, all things will go back to normal, abi una want make some people use money buy vote?

bros u no even knw politics....

all dis money policy and redesign na apc game plan to win election..

all apc governors,buhari and tinubu knw wats going on..

all nah game plan and apc go win dis election well....

mark my word..

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by Obaaderemi2: 8:21am On Feb 18, 2023
Tflex01:
The way Tinubu has been getting more supporters with this Naira redesign confrontation with Buhari ehnnn

The results of the coming election with shock some persons into coma. grin

Most persons can't wait for Tinubu to enter so that they scrap the nonsense.
The policy just made Tinubu more popular. grin I was going to vote for Sdp until now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by Malory: 8:21am On Feb 18, 2023
lexy2014:

Oga don't come and tell us stories here. Atiku also said the CBN should make cash available. Find below obi supporting the policy by asking nigerians to bear the suffering
So the screenshot I posted is from who?
Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by Illegal1(m): 8:22am On Feb 18, 2023
Tflex01:
The way Tinubu has been getting more supporters with this Naira redesign confrontation with Buhari ehnnn

The results of the coming election with shock some persons into coma. grin

Most persons can't wait for Tinubu to enter so that they scrap the nonsense.

i swear...

sum people no even knw say dis tin nah apc game plan...
Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by JAGS001(m): 8:23am On Feb 18, 2023
AntiChristian:
cool

I just don't like Atiku Politically!
be like say you dey my mind 😁😁

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by Brushstrokes20: 8:23am On Feb 18, 2023
Spot on!... It's utterly stupid and senseless for anyone, irrespective of tribe, religion or political leaning to support this dumb, doomed, diabolic, sadistic policy! undecided
The lifeless animal in human skin and emeFAILURE are NOT ABOVE THE SUPREME COURT!

Sorrow, tears and blood are Buhari"s REGULAR TRADEMARK!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by computer0810(m): 8:23am On Feb 18, 2023
Reinaldo:
APC should keep quiet the same way they've been quiet in the last 8 years abeg

It's not up to 8 years yet didinrin.....and it's never too late to complain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by Obaaderemi2: 8:24am On Feb 18, 2023
Illegal1:

bros u no even knw politics....

all dis money policy and redesign na apc game plan to win election..

all apc governors,buhari and tinubu knw wats going on..

all nah game plan and apc go win dis election well....

mark my word..
No, Buhari meant to harm Tinubu but it has blown back into the idiot's face.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by tonykester: 8:24am On Feb 18, 2023
Mi o soyinbo mo, pressorrr ti waa

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by lexy2014: 8:25am On Feb 18, 2023
Malory:
So the screenshot I posted is from who?

How is that my business? Does it negate the fact that obi like atiku is in support of the suffering the FG and CBN are putting nigerians thru?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by Malory: 8:26am On Feb 18, 2023
lexy2014:

How is that my business? Does it negate the fact that obi like atiku is in support of the suffering the FG and CBN are putting nigerians thru?
Stop spreading fake news.
Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by computer0810(m): 8:27am On Feb 18, 2023
lexy2014:

Me I won't stop telling everybody that obi is in support of d cash crisis......u his supporters r obviously in support too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by Realguyman1(m): 8:27am On Feb 18, 2023
Hussein035:

Thunder fire you there, Obi that was supporting the useless policy implementation on Twitter, telling us to bear the pain simply because it is affecting Tinubu whereas businesses in every corner if being destroyed daily.

It shall not be well with Obi and Atiku
All u APC members and supporters are just hypocrites. Buhari have been making wicked and evil policies that have been taking the country backward for the past 8yrs that he has been in power, and u all APC members and supporters turn zombies and were all supporting him and defending him because he is APC member, and were even busy accusing anyone that speak against the buhari evil policies to be an ipob supporter or Igbo person.

But now wey buhari done dey change am for all of una for the party, na now una come know say buhari na big clown, and come dey form care for Nigeria and Nigerians.

Make una nor worry, Na now all of una go reap all the evil wey una done support buhari to do Nigeria and Nigerians for the pass 8yrs.

U apc members and supporters can all kill yourselves and go to hell. Tinubu will never be Nigeria president.
Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by ebenholer2(m): 8:28am On Feb 18, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Even if he supports Death, I will still vote for him.

On his mandate I radically stand Gidigbam!
This is the belief of the sheeple. There is no politician who deserves such a gesture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by Xbox2005(m): 8:28am On Feb 18, 2023
I am beginning to think it's a plan game.cos,more people are now seeing jagaban as a pro people

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are The Governors Doing With The Increased Allocation? / David Ejoor's View About The Civil War / Cameroon Kills 180 Boko Haram Insurgents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.