Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group (12741 Views)

Mr Macaroni Threatened For Not Supporting A Presidential Candidate / APC Northern Governors Insist On Supporting A Southern Candidate / Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by dchamp234(m): 8:56am On Feb 18, 2023
oyin44:
Even obimumu should be included not atikulooter alone..

Imagine. .

Two opposition parties supporting the ruling government

It has never happened in the western world where democratic rule is thriving
Not just the two of them, I'm also in support of the ruling government but I'm not an APC member. Not just the three of us but millions of Nigerians. The cashless economy or policy as people call it is a welcome development in a country like Nigeria.
Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by Lionnation: 8:57am On Feb 18, 2023
Hopium:

When you something sensible to say, try again.
when others are begging to support your darling daddy a saint that does no wrong since 2015 till date, you begin to lament now why have you not been lamenting like this since over 7years of hardship
Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by riverbird: 8:59am On Feb 18, 2023
benuejosh:
Peter Obi openly supported suffering

Wailer spotted grin
Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by OlawaleBammie: 8:59am On Feb 18, 2023
chatinent:

Can we all agree that Tinubu cannot win even a Course Rep election without bribery and vote-buying..and he represents nothing free and fair?
Bros I respect u so much and I Hold u in high esteem...but how did tinubu find his way into this narrative??

Even from you??

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying u can't air Ur view, that is what democracy is all about, but in this topic and narrative, how did tinubu find his way in from Ur submission??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:59am On Feb 18, 2023
But PDP did not create the policy. APC crated the policy and PDP supported the move.
Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by Lanre1st(m): 9:01am On Feb 18, 2023
Politics apart, this naira swapping policy is implemented in such a way that brings hardship to masses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by gadgethead: 9:09am On Feb 18, 2023
computer0810:
I want to believe PDP bigwigs must have been supplied the new naira note through the help of emefiele.........PDP since 1999 has never won elections without buying votes, as a matter of facts dey r d originator of vote buying.....atiku introduced buying of delegates with dollars during the primary of APC for 2015 general election

Its suspicions that PDP r now in support of a policy that is bringing suffering......every sane person knows PDP will buy vote in d forth coming elections and we know dey must have kept alot of d new notes.......

Hmmmmmm no wonder Atiku is not worried about old naira notes. Because everyone, including PDP supporters, knows that Atiku and vote buying is 5&6
Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by itsRhamzy: 9:09am On Feb 18, 2023
Tflex01:
The way Tinubu has been getting more supporters with this Naira redesign confrontation with Buhari ehnnn

The results of the coming election with shock some persons into coma. grin

Most persons can't wait for Tinubu to enter so that they can scrap the nonsense.
unfortunately for them they're few in numbers while majority of the masses are in tens of millions. Let's see how few thieving corrupt politicians would steal the election and give BAT Victory..
Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by itsRhamzy: 9:11am On Feb 18, 2023
Lanre1st:
Politics apart, this naira swapping policy is implemented in such a way that brings hardship to masses.
it's not.. I'm amongst the masses and I'm not witnessing any fvcking hardship. Sensible Nigerians welcome this policy and will improvise and endure till after the free and fair election. Stop trying to blackmail us with the hardship noise.
Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by gadgethead: 9:14am On Feb 18, 2023
Aldol:
This comments in this thread dey sweet me. It takes a bold man to speak against a policy initiated by his party.... Obi and Atiku openly supported sufferings faced by people.....Mind you this is a policy that is unparallel to any part of the world. God bless Tinubu for putting the masses first before his party.....me and my family can't wait for Feb 25th
Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by Whitelion07(m): 9:15am On Feb 18, 2023
Malory:
Sharap. Obi is sympathetic with the masses.
sympathetic in what way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by Tflex01: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2023
itsRhamzy:
unfortunately for them they're few in numbers while majority of the masses are in tens of millions. Let's see how few thieving corrupt politicians would steal the election and give BAT Victory..

Ok na grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by gadgethead: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Even if he supports Death, I will still vote for him.

On his mandate I radically stand Gidigbam!

Wow and you call yourself a human being! Even some animals don't go this low

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by TheSameGuy(m): 9:24am On Feb 18, 2023
Aside WAILING 24/7 on Nairaland, what do you do for a living Racoon
Racoon:
Any good policy would be supported. Any bad policy will be resisted.I am sure this so called northern group is among those who supported bandits, fulani and BH terrorists atrocities as far as Islam is concern.
Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by Mrmb: 9:29am On Feb 18, 2023
chatinent:

Can we all agree that Tinubu cannot win even a Course Rep election without bribery and vote-buying..and he represents nothing free and fair?

You are the biggest fool of this generation, your mumu sense is so used to suffering that anything to bring peace and convenience to you will become strange to you... Do you think the so-called policy affects top politicians, how many if these top politicians have you seen queuing at the banks?
The ordinary citizens are the ones feeling the brunt if the policy, even emefiele himself and his family wouldn't feel the harshness of the policy. But an average Nigerian whose daily bread is earned on the streets keeps suffering and gullible people like you remain sentimental about it. How many politicians have you seen on the street protesting against it?
The best they canto is condemn it from the comfort of their homes/offices but the average Nigerian is on the street fighting against this killer policy. Why can't you be sensible for once and think like a normal human being should?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by Mrmb: 9:32am On Feb 18, 2023
oyin44:

Imagine. .

It shows they have skeletons in their cupboards, they are suppose to be the ones one the citizen's side but due to their selfish interest and nonchalant attitudes towards the well-being of the common Nigerian they are supporting a policy that is bringing hardship upon the people... Even the APC presidential aspirant is opposed to this crazy policy, only selfish, crazy lots would be in support of a policy causing unrest and self inflicted hardship in the country

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by rummmy: 9:33am On Feb 18, 2023
Hellrufai and Gandollar northern group..
Where were they during endsars?
Where were they during University strikes? Etc..
Suddenly they are out now because it bites them the more..
Nonsense
Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by Komu1048(m): 9:36am On Feb 18, 2023
ijustdey:
Revise Cash Swap, Withdrawal Limit Policies–Coalition

https://leadership.ng/naira-redesign-pdps-support-for-cbn-suspicious-arewa-group/

Nlfpmod

Edo none Lagos, edo people are not affected by the cashless policy reason their most loved governor even have to join forces with Fg n cbn
Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by Skeduw20(m): 9:37am On Feb 18, 2023
oyin44:

Imagine. .

This is where I resigned in supporting anyone... It was so heartbreaking seeing someone u are supporting agreeing with the present government even wen 80% of the citizen are suffering from this nonsense policy yet the presidential candidates thumbing up for it. This ppl are all useless expect more from them wen they became the president.

Be it obi ooo or anyone Good luck to everyone

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by rummmy: 9:37am On Feb 18, 2023
Mrmb:

You are the biggest fool of this generation, your mumu sense is so used to suffering that anything to bring peace and convenience to you will become strange to you... Do you think the so-called policy affects top politicians, how many if these top politicians have you seen queuing at the banks?
The ordinary citizens are the ones feeling the brunt if the policy, even emefiele himself and his family wouldn't feel the harshness of the policy. But an average Nigerian whose daily bread is earned on the streets keeps suffering and gullible people like you remain sentimental about it. How many politicians have you seen on the street protesting against it?
The best they canto is condemn it from the comfort of their homes/offices but the average Nigerian is on the street fighting against this killer policy. Why can't you be sensible for once and think like a normal human being should?
I'm sure 8 years ago,you were shouting sai baba,just as you are shouting tinubu now...
Suffer never tire you ...
You go wail till you get sense
Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by oyin44: 9:45am On Feb 18, 2023
Skeduw20:

This is where I resigned in supporting anyone... It was so heartbreaking seeing someone u are supporting agreeing with the present government even wen 80% of the citizen are suffering from this nonsense policy yet the presidential candidates thumbing up for it. This ppl are all useless expect more from them wen they became the president.

Be it obi ooo or anyone Good luck to everyone

Na so..me too l don't bother any more

Thank you ..God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by oyin44: 9:46am On Feb 18, 2023
Mrmb:

It shows they have skeletons in their cupboards, they are suppose to be the ones one the citizen's side but due to their selfish interest and nonchalant attitudes towards the well-being of the common Nigerian they are supporting a policy that is bringing hardship upon the people... Even the APC presidential aspirant is opposed to this crazy policy, only selfish, crazy lots would be in support of a policy causing unrest and self inflicted hardship in the country

Na so sir..You are absolutely correct. .thank you so much God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by oyin44: 9:48am On Feb 18, 2023
UncommonLogic:

The packaged IPOB terrorist project is irrelevant that's why they didn't even bother to mention his name.

Abio..thank you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by Malory: 9:49am On Feb 18, 2023
Whitelion07:
sympathetic in what way?
Read the screenshot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by oyin44: 9:50am On Feb 18, 2023
rayopt:

Omo x10000 this election shock me ooo. I keep saying this. I have never seen where opposition party is supporting ruling party in a democracy. I really don't understand the logic. Is either Atiku advisers are really daft or just deceiving him. Even if the ruling party policy favors you, you are meant to remain the opposition and fight for the public. How can u allow the ruling party to run the whole show? APC is both ruling and playing opposition. This is just too funny abeg
😃😃😃😃

Abio na Nigeria dis kind thing dey happen..

Thank you sir..God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by oyin44: 9:52am On Feb 18, 2023
Chetas81:
Your type of person don't live in western world THE PEOPLE LIVING IN AFRICA CONTINENT ARE SO HORRIBLE BY FORGETTING THE FUTURE BUT TO BE SLAVE SOMEWHERE AROUND THE GLOBE

Abioo..thank you sir
Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by ogatboy(m): 9:53am On Feb 18, 2023
One person cannot be Arewa group. Yoruba people need to do more with propaganda. They are loosing it badly
Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by oyin44: 9:56am On Feb 18, 2023
Hopium:

I was shocked too. Na that Obi shock me.

How can you say you support an opposition policy that's making people suffer few weeks to the election? How? cheesy

It's like they are disconnected from what's really happening in real life in the country. They got their feedbacks from their online supporters.

Sir, the suffering is too much..l cannot just tell you here..

Thank you so much God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by Minjim: 10:01am On Feb 18, 2023
Malory:
Sharap. Obi is sympathetic with the masses.
So Nairaland is your source?

Even when you post on Nairaland, you still have to provide the source

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by pman06(m): 10:02am On Feb 18, 2023
Baddosqqi:

What more is there to say about a party that rubbished 16 good years of our whole entire life. Until you deduct 16 years from your life and see where you were before then before you can have a full understanding of what PDP has done to you.... PDP is a not only a nation destroyer, but a destiny destroyer.

It is nowhere comparable to what APC did in 8 years.
Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by Minjim: 10:05am On Feb 18, 2023
ogatboy:
One person cannot be Arewa group. Yoruba people need to do more with propaganda. They are loosing it badly

I just pity those Yoruba fools saying they're supporting Peter Obi.
If Obi, by miracle ever manages to win, he surround himself with igbos and those Igbos will show all Yoruba shege. They don't care whether you vite obi or not.

Igbos even prefer Atiku to win rather than Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group by lexy2014: 10:07am On Feb 18, 2023
Malory:
Stop spreading fake news.

wheres the fake news?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hoard Fuel, Lose Your Land! Governor Obaseki Warns Dealers / Jonathan Knows Oil Thieves –el-rufai / N2.1bn Fraud: Dokpesi Received Funds Without Executing Any Contract – Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.