Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) (19063 Views)

APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) / Peter Obi Visits Maiduguri For Episcopal Church Ordinaton (Pictures) / Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by Mune: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2023
Atiku blamed the weather for not going to common Taraba, while Tinubu is now in Maiduguri.

Respect to Tinubu
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by kennymike84: 11:55am On Feb 18, 2023
joelbooks:
State of the Race

Atiku's North East:

Borno- APC
Yobe - APC
Gombe- APC
Bauchi- APC
Taraba- PDP
Adamawa-PDP

North West:
Sokoto-APC
Zamfara-APC
Kebbi-APC
Kano- APC
Kaduna-APC
Jigawa- APC
Katsina- APC

North Central:
Kogi- APC
Kwara- APC
Nasarawa- APC
Niger- APC
FCT- PDP
Plateau- Battleground
Benue- Battleground

South South:
Rivers- APC
Cross River- APC
Delta- PDP
Bayelsa- PDP
Akwa ibom- PDP
Edo- Battleground

South West:
Lagos- APC
Ogun- APC
Oyo- APC
Osun- APC
Ondo- APC
Ekiti- APC

South East
Anambra- Battleground
Imo- Battleground
Ebonyi- Battleground
Abia- LP
Enugu-LP

Divided votes of PDP , NNPP and LP gives APC victory in some States and turned others to Battlegrounds

You prediction is very good,Ego chock you from the Northern electorate.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by Lashist(m): 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
joelbooks:
State of the Race

Atiku's North East:

Borno- APC
Yobe - APC
Gombe- APC
Bauchi- APC
Taraba- PDP
Adamawa-PDP

North West:
Sokoto-APC
Zamfara-APC
Kebbi-APC
Kano- APC
Kaduna-APC
Jigawa- APC
Katsina- APC

North Central:
Kogi- APC
Kwara- APC
Nasarawa- APC
Niger- APC
FCT- PDP
Plateau- Battleground
Benue- Battleground

South South:
Rivers- APC
Cross River- APC
Delta- PDP
Bayelsa- PDP
Akwa ibom- PDP
Edo- Battleground

South West:
Lagos- APC
Ogun- APC
Oyo- APC
Osun- APC
Ondo- APC
Ekiti- APC

South East
Anambra- Battleground
Imo- Battleground
Ebonyi- Battleground
Abia- LP
Enugu-LP

Divided votes of PDP , NNPP and LP gives APC victory in some States and turned others to Battlegrounds

Lol...upload this your personal poll to Google na..make people dey look your foolishness with you...you don sabi do poll pass anap and other bodies that does that....Joelbooks poll wey even him papa no sabi am cheesyπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by Fareke: 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
WE THE IGBOS WANT BIAFRA OR DEATH
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by Zacks43: 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
temitope27:
he won't get 0.0000001

Oga don't be fool am from Borno state it will be hard for APC to win that state. Just wait and see next week, una eye go clear.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by Zacks43: 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2023
famology:
Tinubu enjoys immense support from key stakeholders in the north. As for Bornu, it's one state I expect Apc to cross the 1m votes mark.

You must be a joke to think APC will get 1m from Borno State. Thesame Borno State wey i de? You ppl don't knw anything just wait n see next week una eye go clear
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by jeromestarks: 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
michigang:
connect me to one non virgin toto make i fΓΉck
Search no more
Here is a virgin for you.
https://www.nairaland.com/7572734/zukiswa-joyi-made-it-out/5#121010773

But you must be an extraordinary lover to defrost this ice queen o.
She's not as useless as many girls who have been fvcked and mounted by many men.
She's not as worthless and cursed as single mothers.
She's a virtuous woman.
I just say make I tell you.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by ObidenceNeckpre: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
oponu using their i gbo 419 format to scam us . if you like hate him that is the wahala of your life , he is not sick na your papa sick , oloshi claiming sensible shocked shocked shocked. by this next week it will done on you that he is the incoming /next Nigeria president
insidelife22:
I don't hate tinubu
But to see he is sick and still want to preside over my country and future after what Buhari has done is an insult to my sensibilities.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by ObidenceNeckpre: 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
Y are these i gbo ipob zombidence so unfortunate like this na !!!! who curse una ? imagine this weyre chest beating about Borno state even his IPOB Biafra candidate Peter Obi is not sure of having 1m votes in his anambra state , d ediot dey put noise for Borno matter shocked shocked shocked
Zacks43:

You must be a joke to think APC will get 1m from Borno State. Thesame Borno State wey i de? You ppl don't knw anything just wait n see next week una eye go clear
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by Ayoolamax: 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
insidelife22:
I don't hate tinubu
But to see he is sick and still want to preside over my country and future after what Buhari has done is an insult to my sensibilities.
vote who u like then, nothing to ague with here
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by olaoye15(m): 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
kulekaa:
you're a mad person

Thats is what you know best. 25th js around the corner.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by Zacks43: 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
Y are these i gbo ipob zombidence so unfortunate like this na !!!! who curse una ? imagine this weyre chest beating about Borno state even his IPOB Biafra candidate Peter Obi is not sure of having 1m votes in his anambra state , d ediot dey put noise for Borno matter shocked shocked shocked

You are very stupid for calling me IPOB. so anyone who's not supporting Tinubu is igbo abi. FYI i support Atiku and like i said am from Borno State. Your useless druglord will be dealt with in the north come next week.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by famology(m): 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zacks43:

Just shut up! You're always everywhere. Mugu!
You'll faint by next week.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by famology(m): 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zacks43:

Oga don't be fool am from Borno state it will be hard for APC to win that state. Just wait and see next week, una eye go clear.

Oga shut up jooor. Na only u dey d Bornu?
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by ObidenceNeckpre: 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
In light of the serious allegations leveled against the officers - CSP Patrick Agbazue, officer-in-charge of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS), Anambra State Command; SP Nwode Nkeiruka, the PPRO of the Zone 13 HQs, Ukpo-Dunukofia, and Inspector[b] Harrison Akama[/b] attached to the RRS, they reported at the Force Headquarters, Louis Edet House, Abuja today Friday 17th February, 2023, on the directives of the IGP for commencement of investigations to ascertain the veracity of the allegations for further necessary action, while the panel has been given a period of two weeks to come up with a report of investigations.

eleribu zombidence, bi afra e diot , try and focus on una calamity and cursed land , Tinubu , APC and Lagos yoruba land is not una problem
Salvador1:
buhari can't try it.
You want them to fight on the podium.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by ObidenceNeckpre: 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
lolzzz grin grin grin Y are these i gbo ipob zombidence so mor0nic like this , ehn? who curse una sef !!! shocked shocked, so u praying Tinubu be dealt with in the north !!!!! so na that one go give fraud igbo presidential candidate peter obi votes to win grin grin grin grin You are big ful. disappointment awit una eleibu Obidogs grin grin grin
Zacks43:

You are very stupid for calling me IPOB. so anyone who's not supporting Tinubu is igbo abi. FYI i support Atiku and like i said am from Borno State. Your useless druglord will be dealt with in the north come next week.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by Zacks43: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
lolzzz grin grin grin Y are these i gbo ipob zombidence so mor0nic like this , ehn? who curse una sef !!! shocked shocked, so u praying Tinubu be dealt with in the north !!!!! so na that one go give fraud igbo presidential candidate peter obi votes to win grin grin grin grin You are big ful. disappointment awit una eleibu Obidogs grin grin grin

Kaci duru uwarka dan shigiya, have told you am not an igbo person. Da kai da Tinubu kunci duru uwarku. Useless berebe kawai
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by Zacks43: 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
[quote author=famology post=121013460]

Oga shut up jooor. Na only u dey d Bornu?[/quote

Kaci duru uwarka dan shugiya kawai. You nd your useless drug lord will be disgrace come next week dan uwarka
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by Zacks43: 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
famology:

Just shut up! You're always everywhere. Mugu!
You'll faint by next week.

See this mugu dan uwarka, berebe banza kawai. Zaku ci uwarku ai
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by ObidenceNeckpre: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
grin grin grin grin fulish m0ron , typing this doesnt make u from there , tongue
Zacks43:

Kaci duru uwarka dan shigiya, have told you am not an igbo person. Da kai da Tinubu kunci duru uwarku. Useless berebe kawai
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by leokid866: 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zacks43:

no you're not......stop lying, you're nowhere close to been hausa.....reading through your post your writing is nowhere clear enough or put together for someone who is hausa......what did you do type into Google translate?
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by Zacks43: 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
grin grin grin grin fulish m0ron , typing this doesnt make u from there , tongue

Useless Akuya kawai, you think everyone is like your useless life. Make your father come carry me comote from Borno na. Dan baki shegiya berebe banza. Aifuwan titi kawai, una go cry blood next week
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by leokid866: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
Lashist:

Lol...upload this your personal poll to Google na..make people dey look your foolishness with you...you don sabi do poll pass anap and other bodies that does that....Joelbooks poll wey even him papa no sabi am cheesyπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
lol you mean polls done over the internet and not from the streets, Bloomberg sat in their office conducted poll and all of you started masturbating over it....one poll even said obi will win Oyo.....I laugh in your delusion 🀣
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by Zacks43: 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
leokid866:
no you're not......stop lying, you're nowhere close to been hausa.....reading through your post your writing is nowhere clear enough or put together for someone who is hausa......what did you do type into Google translate?

Hahahahahaha i just de laugh you, you think everyone from the norht is daft abi. Zaku shamamaki ai, Allah kawo sati mai zuwa.
Leme give you small information about me:
Am from Borno state(Southern part ) from Hawul LGA, village is marama. So see you next week.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by leokid866: 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zacks43:

Hahahahahaha i just de laugh you, you think everyone from the norht is daft abi. Zaku shamamaki ai, Allah kawo sati mai zuwa.
Leme give you small information about me:
Am from Borno state(Southern part ) from Hawul LGA, village is marama. So see you next week.
no you're not......
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by leokid866: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ever8090:
Tinubu entered a disgusting agreement with northern Muslim to pick a Boko haram leader as running mate in Oder to gain their support....

This is obvious and I wonder why some southerners and northern Christians don't understand this arrangement?
if they ask you to bring out proof of this your statement you will start running from pillar to post
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by Zacks43: 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
leokid866:
no you're not......

Ko Ka yarda ko kar ka yarda wancan damuwan ka ne Kaji ko. I have rest my case, like i said see you next week.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by leokid866: 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zacks43:

Ko Ka yarda ko kar ka yarda wancan damuwan ka ne Kaji ko. I have rest my case, like i said see you next week.
Borno is a landslide for Tinubu and all APC candidate, just go sit down......I'm sure you don't even have pvc......
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by YungMillionaire: 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ever8090:
Tinubu entered a disgusting agreement with northern Muslim to pick a Boko haram leader as running mate in Oder to gain their support....This is obvious and I wonder why some southerners and northern Christians don't understand this arrangement?

If Shettima is Boko Haram leader then Peter Obi is ESN/IPOB leader. Shekina.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by YungMillionaire: 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
opalu:
Tinubu should step down for his Fellow Southern brother Peter Obi. For fairness, Equity and Justice. Obasanjo did 8 years for South West, Goodluck Jonathan did 6 years for South South. But South East is Zero. Besides, we need a younger and more energetic President this time around

Peter Obi does not need Tinubu to step down. Obi is on his way to win ALL 36 states including FCT. At least, that's what you obidients tell me everyday. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by YungMillionaire: 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
insidelife22:
I don't hate tinubu

Sorry, I don't believe you. People like you told us 7 years ago that Buhari is very sick and he will die in office after a few months. The same Buhari that is now traveling all over the world from one country to the other. Try another tactics abeg. This one don stale.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) by Zacks43: 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
leokid866:
Borno is a landslide for Tinubu and all APC candidate, just go sit down......I'm sure you don't even have pvc......

Then na only you and your papa come get PVC abi wawa kawai..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NEC Recommends Postponement Of Petrol Subsidy Removal / Hardship: Sack CBN Gov, Cardoso – Bwala Tells Tinubu How To Solve FOREX Crisis / The Deplorable State Of Lawanson Itire Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.