Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate (36239 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / CBN Extends Deadline For Old Naira Notes To February 10 / Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by yusufu16: 11:01am On Feb 18, 2023
phorget:
Buhari best policy is the redesigning the naira, we cant go on buying people's conscience with some few quids.

I swear. For the first time I love Buhari.

All the politicians wey stashed money in their houses, wuna must explain how you got the money. Otherwise you loose everything

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 18, 2023
Baddosqqi:
Now this is what I call Bullshit!!!

Cows don't eat cows, goats don't eat goats!!!

So why should people of the same political party eat themselves

It is quite shameful that the man who said that nonsense to Ganduje forgot that they are in the same party and that this is not a military regime!!! So he should shut his pathetical guts up! Not needed at this time of implementation of a faceless cashless policy that is being implemented as if the President is not a Nigerian.

Why hurt the populace that voted you into power? You forgot they admired you before trusting you could lead them🙄🙄🙄🙄

Werey dey disguise, National interests is above party interests, the president was elected to serve the interests of Nigerians and not that of his party,

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by Thepotterman: 11:01am On Feb 18, 2023
Buhari is a bad person really, and he no dey loyal, tinubu and co, gave everything dey had for buhari in 2015 and 2019, now in time to reciprocate the friendship back, he backed out, why didn't he bring this policy when he was on the ballot in 2019, why didn't he, he couldn't, but buhari dey proof saint, Bleep buhari
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by lexy2014: 11:02am On Feb 18, 2023
Revolution2022:
These governors that are suing the fg have never spoken against buhari's disobedience to several supreme Court and ECOWAS court orders.
They never spoke against the fuel scarcity and inflation that affected the masses.
It is the ban on old naira notes that is their concern because they have the one they have stolen and hid in their closets.

If the governors have stolen, has buhari not stolen?

Is it the governors you see queuing up at ATMs across the country with no hope of getting cash for their personal use?

Are you saying those people are happy?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by YungINchrist: 11:02am On Feb 18, 2023
Relax Emefeile is Typing.......... cool

Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by clinician2x: 11:03am On Feb 18, 2023
Oya tinubu yoruba urchins over to you.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 18, 2023
Dahssright!

If your billions are clean and legitimate, and you're sure you can account for the source(s), take the billions to CBN without fear and you'll get receipts!

Shebi them say una be political maestros? Jagabans of the universe? Albert Einstein of Nigeria's modern day politics? The originator and builder of the commercial capital of Nigeria? The tamer of the Atlantic Ocean (as per Aquaman Senior)? The maker of men?

Oya na! Call bullion vans to convey your old notes to the CBN na! Abi the bullion vans don't know the road to your houses again.. grin?

Stupid old thieves!

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 18, 2023
Hussein035:

How many times have you seen the masses rioting because of ASUU if not students and lecturers

How many times have you seen the masses rioting because of FUEL SCARCITY if not NLC

How many times have you seen the masses rioting because of INFLATION

This is because all ASUU strike affects not up to 30% of Nigerians, fuel scarcity affects all indirectly since everyone will increase the price of their products/service to ensure a balance triggered by inflation.

Naira scarcity is entirely different, even unborn baby is affected and it can lead to serious riot compared to ASUU, FUEL AND INFLAMMATION combined
We uses our social media handles to riot against all the subject you listed.But none of these governors or their aides said anything publicly or through their social media handles.They all kept quiet.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by NJV: 11:04am On Feb 18, 2023
Ever8090:
Is like Ganduje later changed that his dollars to naira and kept them at home..

Lol
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by lexy2014: 11:04am On Feb 18, 2023
Heathrow44:

Werey dey disguise, National interests is above party interests, the president was elected to serve the interests of Nigerians and not that of his party,

What national interest are you talking about?

How is buhari serving the interest of Nigerians by creating naira scarcity?

How does making go on for days without money the same thing as serving the interest of Nigerians?

Are the people who are suffering at ATMs looking for money not nigerians?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by Memphitz357: 11:04am On Feb 18, 2023
Phoen1X:
i dey enjoy this movie @moh247 ,how market ?
He dey Kaduna as we speak. He was paid his monthly 30k in Old 1k notes so he travelled to Kaduna to spend it.

4 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by clinician2x: 11:05am On Feb 18, 2023
Baddosqqi:
Now this is what I call Bullshit!!!

Cows don't eat cows, goats don't eat goats!!!

So why should people of the same political party eat themselves

It is quite shameful that the man who said that nonsense to Ganduje forgot that they are in the same party and that this is not a military regime!!! So he should shut his pathetical guts up! Not needed at this time of implementation of a faceless cashless policy that is being implemented as if the President is not a Nigerian.

Why hurt the populace that voted you into power? You forgot they admired you before trusting you could lead them🙄🙄🙄🙄

Is buhari elected by APC people or by Nigerians abi u don't have sense? Many people in Nigeria don't have sense. I don't understand why.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:05am On Feb 18, 2023
Pauldollars:
The summary

Oyakhilome at Praise-a-ton or whatever... The guy is something else

You should have see the shouts of joy
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by frankputer: 11:05am On Feb 18, 2023
CBN,EFCC,ICPC must verify the source of the money,the business the person that is depositing the money is doing before posting the money it into their BANK ACCOUNT. 4weeks after ELECTION. you can not just post Gana Must Go Bag of Money into a criminals bank account.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 18, 2023
lexy2014:

Is it the governors you see queuing up at ATMs across the country with no hope of getting cash for their personal use?

The governors should speak in everything bad policies that affects the masses not when it affects them.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by Dshocker(m): 11:06am On Feb 18, 2023
IFAnation2:
What challenges are you facing in life? The spiritual controls the physical. For spiritual solutions to your problems, contact me.

You wey never solve your own problem finish, want solve another person own, abi you no get problem?

🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by Frayoworld(m): 11:07am On Feb 18, 2023
IFAnation2:
What challenges are you facing in life? The spiritual controls the physical. For spiritual solutions to your problems, contact me.

Stop diz nonsense
It's only God dat can offer final solutions both physical and spiritual.
STOP deceiving urself and a FEW others.
And above all confess ur sins n give ur life to GOD!!!
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by lexy2014: 11:08am On Feb 18, 2023
Revolution2022:
The governors should speak in everything bad policies that affects the masses not when it affects them.

That's not what I asked you

Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by Thepotterman: 11:09am On Feb 18, 2023
Heathrow44:

They just one thing that bubu did that is of the interest of the country, bubu is a bastard, I pray I don't associate myself with people like buhari, APC gave all they could for him, but see how he backstab they...

Bro let me tell you the truth all that burahi know is himself and his long ambition to be president, now that he as achieved his ambition, all others can Bleep off, but don't forget too quick that those buhari dey tell to Bleep off now, they have sweat blood for him to get to where he his today....
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by Sholaco: 11:09am On Feb 18, 2023
Useless people. Corruption in Buhari administration is huge
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by lexy2014: 11:10am On Feb 18, 2023
phorget:
Buhari best policy is the redesigning the naira, we cant go on buying people's conscience with some few quids.

So that justifies people suffering as a result of naira scarcity induced by buhari?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by davidtemi(m): 11:11am On Feb 18, 2023
Very simple truth
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 18, 2023
clinician2x:

Is buhari elected by APC people or by Nigerians abi u don't have sense? Many people in Nigeria don't have sense. I don't understand why.

Please I wasn't referring to people who sees Nigeria as a zoo who exercise their rights by insulting people online to show how badly mannered their background stinks.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by clinician2x: 11:15am On Feb 18, 2023
Baddosqqi:

Please I wasn't referring to people who sees Nigeria as a zoo who exercise their rights by insulting people online to show how badly mannered their background stinks.

Is buhari elected for the interest of APC or for the interest of the country? Try de think properly before typing. If something comes to ur mind to post, take 2 days to think about it before typing. Your brain is slow
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by kanupapilo: 11:16am On Feb 18, 2023
princeade86:
Abiiiii. Or gandolar commercial bank.

Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by Roon9(m): 11:16am On Feb 18, 2023
Ever8090:
Is like Ganduje later changed that his dollars to naira and kept them at home..

If he had known...
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by ejimatic: 11:17am On Feb 18, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/take-your-old-naira-notes-to-cbn-if-legitimate-buharis-aide-taunts-ganduje/
Cabals are using this policy in the interest of the North. Remember Abimbola Davids and June 12 saga.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by Roon9(m): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2023
Novarisammy2:
There is fire on the mountain and the kleptocrats in APC are running Helter skelter 😂😂😂

You be thief
I no be thief
You be armed robber
I no be armed robber

Felaaa Ooooo
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by obicmag(m): 11:18am On Feb 18, 2023
This thread dey totori my Belle.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by lomprico(m): 11:18am On Feb 18, 2023
Na this same dollar video buhari say it was doctored.

Greedy, wicked, heartless Bastards! angry
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by IfnobeGod20: 11:21am On Feb 18, 2023
All these APC supporters that are thinking these people called governors are fighting for common man, they are not. They are fighting because of themselves. I beseech you to start looking at the wider screen at that fighting for your own life because after this fight, you will still go back to your vomit and no politician will locate your address. I say it, no politician will locate your address.
I am sure many of you had forgotten what El-Rufai said about Buhari in 2010:
Let me remind you, please follow me:

“Buhari as an incompetent, old fashioned, corrupt, insensitive, parochial and tyrannical leader, who should not be voted into office,” instead of seeking to incite violence in the country.

"Governor el-Rufai in 2010 again described Gen. Buhari as ill- equipped for modern day governance. He said, Gen. Buhari lacked the capacity to comprehend current trends, to the extent that he would think that a “blackberry was a fruit.”

The same 2010
“Mallam El-Rufai said he wishes to remind General Buhari that
he has remained perpetually unelectable because his record as military head of state, and afterwards, is a warning that many Nigerians have
wisely heeded. His insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well-known"

Same thing with Tinubu. This was what Tinubu said in 2007 about Buhari:

"Muhammadu Buhari is an agent of destabilisation, ethnic bigot and religious fanatic who, if given the chance, would ensure the disintegration of the country. His ethnocentrism would jeopardise Nigeria’s national unity".

Some time back same El-Rufai called Tinubu a godfather that need to be defeated. All this their drama is just for self interest and nothing more.

All these were when interests never fused. Have you seen them fighting themselves when their interests are one?
Brothers and sisters fight for your own interest and stop fighting for those eating your future and your unborn children future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola / Supporters Of Zakzaky Hold Rally In Washington DC, London And Turkey / Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.