Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Ronaldo Unstoppable - Portuguese Man Gets Second Goal Contribution - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ronaldo Unstoppable - Portuguese Man Gets Second Goal Contribution (166 Views)

Resigning My Position To Pursue My Goal: Advice Needed / 2019 Goal: How Do I Become Skilled In Public Speaking? / Delta Man Gets New Car As Gift From His Boss After His Wife Gave Birth.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Unstoppable - Portuguese Man Gets Second Goal Contribution by plethora007: 9:28am On Feb 18, 2023
The Portuguese sensation is making light work of the Saudi Arabian top flight. Crisitano Ronaldo has just added a second assist to his account for the evening, giving his side a 2-1 lead over Al-Taawoun.

A powerful shot came in from behind, which the ex-United man cushioned in its tracks. His touch was enough to lay it off to teammate Madu, who was ready to pounce on the loose ball.

After getting a spectular quadruple against Al Wehda, Ronaldo adds to his goal contribution tally, this time with an assist. It's already his second in the game, after grabbing the first in the opening forty-five.

Check out the teamwork master-piece below. This puts Al Nassr in the lead with just under five minutes to go.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Nnamani Empower 100 Unemployed Women And Youths With Deep Freezer In Enu / Career / How To Enhance Your Company With Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.