Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Election Will Be Postponed". Details: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Will Be Postponed". Details: (2817 Views)

BVAS: Saturday’s Gov Polls Might Be Postponed Over LP, PDP Court Order / 2023: Outrage As INEC Says Polls May Be Postponed / 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Will Be Postponed". Details: by Urchin1: 9:48am On Feb 18, 2023
With the happenings incited by the scarcity of the new naira note, it's quite obvious that the election will be postponed to a different date.
My source inform me of March 4th being the chosen date for the election.

Is only a matter of time before it will be anounced to the general public.

Take note!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Will Be Postponed". Details: by azpekuliar: 9:50am On Feb 18, 2023
I do not think it will even hold at all. An Interim National Government will be announced shortly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Will Be Postponed". Details: by Rexxie234(m): 9:52am On Feb 18, 2023
Urchin1:
With the happenings incited by the scarcity of the new naira note, it's quite obvious that the election will be postponed to a different date.

Take note!
Why na
Re: Election Will Be Postponed". Details: by Urchin1: 9:53am On Feb 18, 2023
azpekuliar:
I do not think it will even hold at all. An Interim National Government will be announced shortly.
Hmm grin

It will hold sha, but not 25th most likely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Will Be Postponed". Details: by muykem: 10:04am On Feb 18, 2023
I don't think election can hold under this circumstances also.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Will Be Postponed". Details: by azpekuliar: 10:18am On Feb 18, 2023
Urchin1:
Hmm grin

It will hold sha, but not 25th most likely

Make we dey troll ourselves dey go baba cheesy I suspect that Akinwunmi Adeshina will be called upon to head the ING.

2 Likes

Re: Election Will Be Postponed". Details: by Obaofaba: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2023
Even I don't trust your source, I am certain that the election will be postponed by two weeks.

No way we gonna have election hold in this situation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Will Be Postponed". Details: by stevnwigw1: 10:21am On Feb 18, 2023
Peter Obi will be called to head the government then

10 Likes

Re: Election Will Be Postponed". Details: by Britishpea: 10:23am On Feb 18, 2023
azpekuliar:

Why would there be interim national govt? What would be the reason. Nairalanders sha

2 Likes

Re: Election Will Be Postponed". Details: by MadamExcellency: 10:27am On Feb 18, 2023
stevnwigw1:

A woman will be better if such abnormality is allowed to happen, maybe Dr Okadigbo's wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Will Be Postponed". Details: by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 18, 2023
Urchin1:

Take note!

Have you voted in this country before?

Or do you want INEC to distribute the materials today to be sure?

1 Like

Re: Election Will Be Postponed". Details: by yaki84: 10:31am On Feb 18, 2023
From an infallible source, election willl be shifted to march 26th...

We r still trying to confirm.whether it will be 2024 or 2027.

Fingers crossed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Will Be Postponed". Details: by seborrhic: 10:37am On Feb 18, 2023
MadamExcellency:

A woman will be better if such abnormality is allowed to happen, maybe Dr Okadigbo's wife.
Rather Tinubu's wife so as to compensate Tinubu because urchins have been saying Tinubu is so powerful that all he said have been coming to pass or granted by the government.
Infact,I see Buhari's rule extended by a year with interim government put in place.
After 1 year there will be so much marked improvement in lives of Nigerians that there will be further extension by 1 year.
Any f ool that thinks election won't hold next week is just being deluded.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Will Be Postponed". Details: by Optimist4ever(m): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2023
Whether it is postponed or not, lets get our PVCs ready

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Will Be Postponed". Details: by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 18, 2023
From a reliable source i was informed the date won't change

7 Likes

Re: Election Will Be Postponed". Details: by aieromon(m): 11:45am On Feb 18, 2023
silvermania:
From a reliable source i was informed the date won't change

In 2015, elections were postponed due to "security fears".

In 2019, it was postponed due to "logistics and operational problems".

We are currently experiencing a worse situation right now.

I hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Will Be Postponed". Details: by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 18, 2023
aieromon:

In 2015, elections were postponed due to "security fears".

In 2019, it was postponed due to "logistics and operational problems".

We are currently experiencing a worse situation right now.

I hope for the best but prepare for the worst.
prepare ur mind.. Saturday won't change

2 Likes

Re: Election Will Be Postponed". Details: by Donpeak(f): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2023
Do you know the cost of postponing an election ? They will have to regenerate most of the dated sensitive materials. I doubt if Buhari wants that to happen again, especially since he is not on the ballot. Don't be deceived, the times elections were postponed in the past was to protect the interest of candidates who were on the ballot and had the power of incumbency.

1 Like

Re: Election Will Be Postponed". Details: by Misterone: 11:59am On Feb 18, 2023
silvermania:
prepare ur mind.. Saturday won't change
with the way things are going, it is better to be skeptical. N200 and new notes self no dey bank. The conflagration is getting larger.
Re: Election Will Be Postponed". Details: by lazynairalander1: 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
According my own source: it's quite obvious that rapture will happen.
My source inform me of March 4th being the chosen date for the rapture.

Is only a matter of time before it will start to blow.

OP this is source is it "I no fit lie give you" or "trust me bro" or "walai talahi" those are the trusted and reliable source in town now.
Re: Election Will Be Postponed". Details: by techWriter3: 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
politician will be dubbed to director the government then
Re: Election Will Be Postponed". Details: by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Or probably Mary Slessor? We can all pull random stuff from our arses. Very easy to do.
Re: Election Will Be Postponed". Details: by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
Donpeak:
Do you know the cost of postponing an election ? They will have to regenerate most of the dated sensitive materials. I doubt if Buhari wants that to happen again, especially since he is not on the ballot. Don't be deceived, the times elections were postponed in the past was to protect the interest of candidates who were on the ballot and had the power of incumbency.

When did those braindead wankers in the Nigerian govt start worrying about wasting money? They'd probably postpone it to male sure they waste money.
Re: Election Will Be Postponed". Details: by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
Election will hold scantily and stagard based on capacity,and ppl wey chop belleful go come out and vote while others won't come out. angry
Re: Election Will Be Postponed". Details: by DSC7: 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2023
If there should be interim government i suspect either portable, Femi or seun kuti will be called to head the government.....
Re: Election Will Be Postponed". Details: by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
Optimist4ever:
Whether it is postponed or not, lets get our PVCs ready
WHO IS STILL GIVING OUT PVCS,WEY THEM REFUSE GIVE US fOR GRA IKEJA WHERE DEY ALWAYS GET CROWD PLENTY TO COLECT. sad
Re: Election Will Be Postponed". Details: by Optimist4ever(m): 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
WHO IS STILL GIVING OUT PVCS,WEY THEM REFUSE GIVE US fOR GRA IKEJA WHERE DEY ALWAYS GET CROWD PLENTY TO COLECT.

Hmmmm..... It's well
Re: Election Will Be Postponed". Details: by juman(m): 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
Obasanjo still lurking the idea in his mind, he still hope he may still head interim government.
Re: Election Will Be Postponed". Details: by kmaster007: 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
And you trust northern so much
stevnwigw1:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apc's Binani Becomes The First Female Elected Governor In Nigeria History / The Royal Wedding And Its Rules And Ethics For The 1900 Guests. / Ibori Path To 14yrs Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.