Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) (10722 Views)

Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Campaign In Yagba East & West LG / Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by Gbemini(m): 10:36am On Feb 18, 2023
I lived in kwara , so all the noise of pdp is 15%
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by sofeo(m): 10:36am On Feb 18, 2023
Alright!
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 10:40am On Feb 18, 2023
Hopium:
Kwara: APC - 75%; PDP - 23%; LP - 2.5%.
Those liking and sharing this your comment are like you. If you sum up the value is more than 100%. Meaning they are olodo rabata oju eja lo mo je like you. If it is Kwara I went to and spent sometime there. PDP will surely capture Kwara North and have substantial votes in Kwara Central, meaning APC having votes the way they had it in 2019 is no more possible. Please don't give yourself hypertension. APC cannot even get 45% take this to bank.

1 Like

Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by famology(m): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2023
IfnobeGod20:
I am scared, PDP may just take the day in Kwara State in this next election, especially for president. I was in Kwara North some time ago, the vibe there for PDP is electrifying. Bukola just need to do some little work in Kwara Central and Atiku will capture Kwara. It won't be business as usual in this next election in Kwara. Their Otoge lyrics crumbled as soon as they won the election in 2019. Wait for the surprise.

Oga forget kwara, it's a sure win for Tinubu. I mean overwhelmingly with wide margin.
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 10:46am On Feb 18, 2023
famology:

Oga forget kwara, it's a sure win for Tinubu. I mean overwhelmingly with wide margin.
I am sure you live in Ilorin and don't get a feeler of the impulse of Kwara north people. Your eyes will sure clear. Call any neutral person in Kwara North and get the authentic report and don't stay in your enclave determining what you don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by Menclothing: 10:48am On Feb 18, 2023
If you ever believed any politician have old naira notes ams have mot swap it them your mumu is on another level.wait till next week Saturday
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by tunji2003(m): 10:48am On Feb 18, 2023
SDP has a large followership especially in kwara South so the final result is still dicey APC, SDP, PDP and LP in that order with narrow margin.
Note: Many christians would only vote for LP in presidential election and might come out to vote in the Gubernatorial election that was my observation.
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by temitope27(m): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2023
matex97:
Saraki is trying to stage a comeback yet Tinubu's supporters are saying they will win overwhelmingly in Kwara.

Mr TINUBU will win kwara overwhelmingly
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by Brendaniel: 10:50am On Feb 18, 2023
Godsongang:

Just u and people alone.

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by Dicoomoba: 10:54am On Feb 18, 2023
Olohunofero:

NIGERIANS OR BIAFRANS

Abioo walai if Labour Party got 5million votes Obi try
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by sangresan(m): 11:07am On Feb 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
APC will be kicked out of Kwara state government house in this election, they've failed disgracefully.

Wishful thinking.
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by lexy2014: 11:13am On Feb 18, 2023
Heavens1stson:
PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LGA, Kwara State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usDsDR7foLk

Suffering and smiling. If this crowd can hit the streets and demand for good governance, this country will move. But instead we keep jumping from one campaign ground to another embracing politicians who only care about their ambitions
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by Aiel123: 11:18am On Feb 18, 2023
lexy2014:

Suffering and smiling. If this crowd can hit the streets and demand for good governance, this country will move. But instead we keep jumping from one campaign ground to another embracing politicians who only care about their ambitions
That's the irony.
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by humility33(m): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2023
HighQue007:
Never mean to be tribal but we can’t play blind to it either so enough of the emotional blackmail. The law do not criminalize how you arrive at your voting decision so far it’s not bought. That said God forbid Atiku or other notherner lead this country.

The major tribes in Nigeria have their strength, weakness and character I.e notbody perfect but we do not need a northern character or ideology at this time in Nigeria.

Our northern people are too heavy on tribal, religious tenets be it the educated or not. Nigeria needs a breathe of fresh air, fresh way of leadership and new ideology. We are this diverse for a reason and too diverse for a region to hold on power for 16years. For equity and moral the power should go to the south.

The next week will be very interesting!

Baba rest abeg
So far Besides PO Atiku is my next candidate
He is so calm and collected.... If he wins I don't care his tribe better than the southerner in the APC winning
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by TenQ: 11:34am On Feb 18, 2023
Hopium:
Kwara: APC - 75%; PDP - 22%; LP - 2.5%.
Are you sure?

Of course this is your wish
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by humility33(m): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2023
HighQue007:
Never mean to be tribal but we can’t play blind to it either so enough of the emotional blackmail. The law do not criminalize how you arrive at your voting decision so far it’s not bought. That said God forbid Atiku or other notherner lead this country.

The major tribes in Nigeria have their strength, weakness and character I.e notbody perfect but we do not need a northern character or ideology at this time in Nigeria.

Our northern people are too heavy on tribal, religious tenets be it the educated or not. Nigeria needs a breathe of fresh air, fresh way of leadership and new ideology. We are this diverse for a reason and too diverse for a region to hold on power for 16years. For equity and moral the power should go to the south.

The next week will be very interesting!

Baba rest abeg
So far Besides PO Atiku is my next candidate
He is so calm and collected.... If he wins I don't care his tribe better than the southerner in the APC winning....
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by Peppysco: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
APC will be kicked out of Kwara state government house in this election, they've failed disgracefully.

You're neither here nor there. It will take the pope to really console you by the time you begin to see the results of the election next week.

Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by Fareke: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2023
4tomandchi:
PDP looking strong but Obi will win...
Biafra or Death
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by praxs(m): 11:50am On Feb 18, 2023
Peppysco:

You're neither here nor there. It will take the pope to really console you by the time you begin to see the results of the election next week.

What is this🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by santakris(m): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2023
Use your head wisely:
N30,000 minimum wage, no governor went to supreme court to ensure implementation
*Local Govt. No governor went to supreme court to enforce autonomy
*Non payment of salaries and pension no governor went to supreme court
*ASUU Strike for 8 months no Governor went to supreme court.
*Fuel scarcity...no supreme court
*Electricity hike; no supreme court
*Bad Roads....no supreme court order.
*Unemployment.... No supreme court.
*Poverty....no supreme court order.
*Heightened inflation, no supreme court order.
*COVID-19 lockdown which lasted for months, even palliatives ceased/denied, no governor went to supreme court. *Now there no physical cash to buy votes...they remember that the masses are suffering.
Ask yourself.... are these govenors really working for your interest?

February 25th is a day of liberation By God's grace.

DON'T JOIN ANY PROTEST🧏‍♂️🙏🙏🤷‍♂️🙏
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by forgiveness: 11:52am On Feb 18, 2023
iwaeda:

Ilorin, I'll to bi to yi olegun, esin legun won. Osuwa. Oloye is a goal. grin grin grin grin

I think this is Saraki's strong hold. He is expected to get reasonable amount of votes here for Atiku but holistically speaking, Tinubu will win the election because the current governor performed and the clerics are conversing for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by Ruggedniggaone: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2023
Hopium:
too much of opium is really disturbing your brain
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by famology(m): 11:54am On Feb 18, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

I am sure you live in Ilorin and don't get a feeler of the impulse of Kwara north people. Your eyes will sure clear. Call any neutral person in Kwara North and get the authentic report and don't stay in your enclave determining what you don't know.

Ignorant teenager just shut up. Even Atiku knows he can't get much in Kwara. Only fools argue about who will win Kwara. Fvck off bush pig.
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by Fareke: 11:56am On Feb 18, 2023
We (the IGBOS) careless about Nigeria election.
WE ARE AFTER "BIAFRA OR DEATH"
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by praxs(m): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2023
forgiveness:

I think thus is Saraki strong hold. He is expected to get reasonable amounts of votee here for Atiku but holistically speaking, Tinubu will win the election because the current governor performed and the clerics are conversing for Tinubu.

My point exactly. I support Atiku and I can see the amount of effort Saraki has put into garnering votes for Atiku. However, Kwara and Kogi together with Borno are the 3 northern strongholds of Tinibu. He is easily winning these 3 states.
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by forgiveness: 11:58am On Feb 18, 2023
praxs:

My point exactly. I support Atiku and I can see the amount of effort Saraki has put into garnering votes for Atiku. However, Kwara and Kogi together with Borno are the 3 northern strongholds of Tinibu. He is easily winning these 3 states.

Including Yobe. Those are sure bankers.
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by praxs(m): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
forgiveness:

Including Yobe. Those are sure bankers.

Yes including Yobe. However, the margin he will get in the 3 states i earlier highlighted will be more than what he will get in Yobe
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by forgiveness: 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
praxs:

Yes including Yobe. However, the margin he will get in the 3 states i earlier highlighted will be more than what he will get in Yobe

Hmm! Why do you think he will not get more votes in Yobe? Yobe is predominantly Kanuri like Borno. Hope you know this?
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by rolams(m): 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hopium:

Ok!
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by Godsongang: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
Brendaniel:

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

To yourself alone and don't speak for other Nigerians, that is how u people confuse others. Whoever u want to support just let it be within u
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by rolams(m): 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
praxs:

Hmmm! Don't do wrong calculation ooo! Yobe is not predominantly kanuri oo. Borno may not want vice slot ooo. Look at the 2015 election, Sambo the vice to Jonathan was from Kaduna and the governor of the time was a PDP. Check the result and see.

As far as Kwara is concerned, there are lots of Fulani sheikhs (clerics) while the Yorubas are supporting Tinubu, the Fulanis are supporting Atiku.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu / Beyond #ArmsProbe: The Need To Probe The Entire Defence Budget / BREAKING: Shame, as FG/Buhari Fails to Pay August Salary on 25th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.