Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) (10721 Views)

Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Campaign In Yagba East & West LG / Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by Brendaniel: 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
Godsongang:

To yourself alone and don't speak for other Nigerians, that is how u people confuse others. Whoever u want to support just let it be within u

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by Godsongang: 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
Brendaniel:

Continue bro/sis and why don't u put him there urself. You fucking cowards, during end sars I know how many month I spent in jail, u better keep shut

1 Like

Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by searchlight: 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
HighQue007:
Never mean to be tribal but we can’t play blind to it either so enough of the emotional blackmail. The law do not criminalize how you arrive at your voting decision so far it’s not bought. That said God forbid Atiku or other notherner lead this country.

The major tribes in Nigeria have their strength, weakness and character I.e notbody perfect but we do not need a northern character or ideology at this time in Nigeria.

Our northern people are too heavy on tribal, religious tenets be it the educated or not. Nigeria needs a breathe of fresh air, fresh way of leadership and new ideology. We are this diverse for a reason and too diverse for a region to hold on power for 16years. For equity and moral the power should go to the south.

The next week will be very interesting!
If you are not rooting for Obi this your write up is useless
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by Brendaniel: 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
Godsongang:

Continue bro/sis and why don't u put him there urself. You fucking cowards, during end sars I know how many month I spent in jail, u better keep shut

Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by senatordave1(m): 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
rolams:

Hmmm! Don't do wrong calculation ooo! Yobe is not predominantly kanuri oo. Borno may not want vice slot ooo. Look at the 2015 election, Sambo the vice to Jonathan was from Kaduna and the governor of the time was a PDP. Check the result and see.

As far as Kwara is concerned, there are lots of Fulani sheikhs (clerics) while the Yorubas are supporting Tinubu, the Fulanis are supporting Atiku.

The fulanis in kwara are too few to do anything.you cannot compare sambo to shettima.shettima is the absolute godfather of borno politics,he dominates the state unlike sambo.sambo has never been grasstooted or flowed with the masses like shettima.in 1993,borno yobe voted for vice in kingibe.in 2019,they voted buhari instead of atiku.they dont want anything atiku snd pdp
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by Kdon2: 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
IfnobeGod20:
I am scared, PDP may just take the day in Kwara State in this next election, especially for president. I was in Kwara North some time ago, the vibe there for PDP is electrifying. Bukola just need to do some little work in Kwara Central and Atiku will capture Kwara. It won't be business as usual in this next election in Kwara. Their Otoge lyrics crumbled as soon as they won the election in 2019. Wait for the surprise.

Atiku is a beast under Obasanjo. He hasn't changed! He ll destroy Nigeria entirely. God ll not allow him have that aso rock .

1 Like

Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by rolams(m): 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
senatordave1:

The fulanis in kwara are too few to do anything.you cannot compare sambo to shettima.shettima is the absolute godfather of borno politics,he dominates the state unlike sambo.sambo has never been grasstooted or flowed with the masses like shettima.in 1993,borno yobe voted for vice in kingibe.in 2019,they voted buhari instead of atiku.they dont want anything atiku snd pdp

Ok oo
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by senatordave1(m): 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
rolams:

Ok oo

At least 50% of yobe is kanuri.again,tinubu has flipped more states atiku won than atiku flipping more states than buhari won.tinubu has overtaken atiku in rivers,crs,edo,ondo,Oyo,imo,ebonyi,venue and they were all won by atiku.atiku has only flipped sokoto,bauchi,katsina won by buhari.between now and 25th,he can only flip jigawa or Niger.his initial gains in kaduna,kwbbi,gombe are all lost.tinubu us closing in on plateau,abia,Enugu,taraba,nasarawa etc
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by iwaeda: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
forgiveness:

I think this is Saraki's strong hold. He is expected to get reasonable amount of votes here for Atiku but holistically speaking, Tinubu will win the election because the current governor performed and the clerics are conversing for Tinubu.

Atiku is our next President. grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by rolams(m): 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
senatordave1:

At least 50% of yobe is kanuri.again,tinubu has flipped more states atiku won than atiku flipping more states than buhari won.tinubu has overtaken atiku in rivers,crs,edo,ondo,Oyo,imo,ebonyi,venue and they were all won by atiku.atiku has only flipped sokoto,bauchi,katsina won by buhari.between now and 25th,he can only flip jigawa or Niger.his initial gains in kaduna,kwbbi,gombe are all lost.tinubu us closing in on plateau,abia,Enugu,taraba,nasarawa etc

Tinubu in Taraba, Jos, Rivers, Edo, Ebonyi, Imo, Benue? You must be joking.

Atiku gain in Gombe, Kebbi, Kaduna lost ke?

Why are you analysing politics like this bro. Atiku has not lost any gain in any Northern states the same way Tinubu has not lost his gain in the south west.

Tinubu can't win in the East. Obi will do the damage there.

Bro. This election has gone tribal. That's just the truth.
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
famology:

Ignorant teenager just shut up. Even Atiku knows he can't get much in Kwara. Only fools argue about who will win Kwara. Fvck off bush pig.
I am always tempted not to argue with toddler because I have resolved within me that if they say Elephant flies, I will will say, that's true, that they even move at the speed of light. Happy delusion!
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by senatordave1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
rolams:

Tinubu in Taraba, Jos, Rivers, Edo, Ebonyi, Imo, Benue? You must be joking.

Atiku gain in Gombe, Kebbi, Kaduna lost ke?

Why are you analysing politics like this bro. Atiku has not lost any gain in any Northern states the same way Tinubu has not lost his gain in the south west.

Tinubu can't win in the East. Obi will do the damage there.

Bro. This election has gone tribal. That's just the truth.

You are the one that is analysing poorly and emotionally..I never said tinubu will sin those states.I said tinubu will outscore atiku eben if obi win those states..the bulk of pdp votes in taraba is from the south dominated by xtians.Emmanuel bwacha and danjuma shiddi are the most popular politicians in taraba south snd they are in apc.add it with many xtians aligning with obi.is that not a gain for tinubu?
In plateau,those Christians that usually go pdp are now going obi.jang the political leader of the betoms is anti atiku while tinubu votes is largely unaffected.
While obi will win rivers,atiku is out of rivers contention.he won't even campaign there.it is obi then tinubu..
In edo,edo south and central that usually goes pdp is now obidient but oshiomhole holds onto edo north for tinubu.where is atiju getting votes!
In ebonyi,umahi has successfully suppressed pdp.the problem is now labour party.in imo,the pdp is divided into two camps.pdp won't feel a candidate in orlu zone which is massive.uzodinma is penetrating owerri zone held by pdp and the only senator pdp has is in lp.okorocha and hope have reconciled for tinubu.I dont need to talk much on benue, ortom is doing it already...

Atiku stronghold in kaduna south is now obidient.gombe pdp is divided,their most popular person gwamna has joined apc.the guber candidate barde is highly hated.nnpp candidate mailantarki is more accepted.almost all defections in gombe are to apc or nnpp.in Kebbi, pdp were gaining from aoc but since Nov,all defections has been to apc.the victory of aliero at the apex court only gave pdp a slight hope.
I never said tinubu will win se,i said he will beat atiku here.the election down south has gone tribal but the north and ss are divided because of different ethnicities and interests
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by rolams(m): 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
senatordave1:

You are the one that is analysing poorly and emotionally..I never said tinubu will sin those states.I said tinubu will outscore atiku eben if obi win those states..the bulk of pdp votes in taraba is from the south dominated by xtians.Emmanuel bwacha and danjuma shiddi are the most popular politicians in taraba south snd they are in apc.add it with many xtians aligning with obi.is that not a gain for tinubu?
In plateau,those Christians that usually go pdp are now going obi.jang the political leader of the betoms is anti atiku while tinubu votes is largely unaffected.
While obi will win rivers,atiku is out of rivers contention.he won't even campaign there.it is obi then tinubu..
In edo,edo south and central that usually goes pdp is now obidient but oshiomhole holds onto edo north for tinubu.where is atiju getting votes!
In ebonyi,umahi has successfully suppressed pdp.the problem is now labour party.in imo,the pdp is divided into two camps.pdp won't feel a candidate in orlu zone which is massive.uzodinma is penetrating owerri zone held by pdp and the only senator pdp has is in lp.okorocha and hope have reconciled for tinubu.I dont need to talk much on benue, ortom is doing it already...

Atiku stronghold in kaduna south is now obidient.gombe pdp is divided,their most popular person gwamna has joined apc.the guber candidate barde is highly hated.nnpp candidate mailantarki is more accepted.almost all defections in gombe are to apc or nnpp.in Kebbi, pdp were gaining from aoc but since Nov,all defections has been to apc.the victory of aliero at the apex court only gave pdp a slight hope.
I never said tinubu will win se,i said he will beat atiku here.the election down south has gone tribal but the north and ss are divided because of different ethnicities and interests

I am not emotional, that's just my observation.

But let's wait and see. Whoever wins, good luck. I have no preferred candidate but I will only votes the candidate with the best manifesto to me. That's all.
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by senatordave1(m): 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
rolams:

I am not emotional, that's just my observation.

But let's wait and see. Whoever wins, good luck. I have no preferred candidate but I will only votes the candidate with the best manifesto to me. That's all.

I just quoted you somewhere,one northern elder said something about atiku
Re: PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) by rolams(m): 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
senatordave1:

I just quoted you somewhere,one northern elder said something about atiku

Who is him? Is he controlling a larger number the group?

Who is his candidate?

Whoever they like, let them support. All I care for is 'better Nigeria'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Averts Another Suicide Attack In Borno.. / Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) / Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.