Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

You’re Not A Father, You’re A Mere Sperm Donor, Tonto Dikeh To Ex Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You’re Not A Father, You’re A Mere Sperm Donor, Tonto Dikeh To Ex Husband (675 Views)

You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill / Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’re Not A Father, You’re A Mere Sperm Donor, Tonto Dikeh To Ex Husband by Cruztvblog: 10:30am On Feb 18, 2023
You’re not a father, you’re a mere sperm donor, Tonto dikeh to ex husband for abandoning his responsibilities as a father.

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh once again calls out ex husband, Churchill for abandoning his responsibilities as a father and neglecting their son, who according to her claims to have won the court case to take custody of.

Part of her anger, following a post she made on her Instagram page was that her ex husband, Churchill also plays a game online that involves parading himself as a good father to their son, claiming to be providing and paying his bills, which according to her has not done anything of such since the last 7 years.

Her current anger seems to be triggered by a post Churchill made on Instagram, following their son’s birthday.

“Happy Birthday my son, my prince, my flesh and blood – OMODAYO KING OLADUNNI CHURCHILL.

You are one of life’s most precious gifts to me and I love you dearly. Just going down memory lane in thought of your birth gives me joy. You’re such a blessing to me and I’m forever grateful to the Almighty God for your life.

Today, I pray immensely that you grow to be the person God Has predestined you to be and nothing in this world ever change your destiny.
My not so little man! I want you to know that I miss you greatly and long to see you soon. You’re a shining star and your light can never be dimmed.

Happy Birthday to my dearest son. Daddy loves you”

Continue reading 👉👉[url] https://cruztvblognaija.com.ng/2023/02/18/youre-not-a-father-youre-a-mere-sperm-donor-tonto-dikeh-to-ex-husband-for-abandoning-his-responsibilities-as-a-father/[/url]

Re: You’re Not A Father, You’re A Mere Sperm Donor, Tonto Dikeh To Ex Husband by Naira20: 10:33am On Feb 18, 2023
Okay, what else?
Re: You’re Not A Father, You’re A Mere Sperm Donor, Tonto Dikeh To Ex Husband by siofra(f): 11:01am On Feb 18, 2023
I'm still waiting for Rosy Meurer to leave that Churchill.

Dat one go loud grin

1 Like

Re: You’re Not A Father, You’re A Mere Sperm Donor, Tonto Dikeh To Ex Husband by dawnomike(m): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2023
Hmmm... Their wahala no gree finish
Re: You’re Not A Father, You’re A Mere Sperm Donor, Tonto Dikeh To Ex Husband by Franzinni: 11:10am On Feb 18, 2023
See how powerless and irrelevant she has become ...

She is now a nanny for Churchill and even a nanny with financial benefits(raising the kid alone), when the boy grows up he will settle with his father and she would have lost on ALL levels... becasue she wanted to be a king in a kingdom that has a king. #bosslady #allmenaretrash,#dontneedaman... grin grin grin

Women thinking you can use your children as a tool for emotional blackmail, wake up becasue las las, you are going to deprive that child of alot of things becasue of your useless pride. And just one meeting with the father, the kid will forget all the brainwashing you have installed. That is when the real heart ache will start.

3 Likes

Re: You’re Not A Father, You’re A Mere Sperm Donor, Tonto Dikeh To Ex Husband by Berrityga: 11:22am On Feb 18, 2023
Lol... Churchill is the reason I can never date or marry a lady richer than me. See insult upon insult. Chaaii.
Re: You’re Not A Father, You’re A Mere Sperm Donor, Tonto Dikeh To Ex Husband by Killerbag36: 11:41am On Feb 18, 2023
Franzinni:
See how powerless and irrelevant she has become ...

She is now a nanny for Churchill and even a nanny with financial benefits(raising the kid alone), when the boy grows up he will settle with his father and she would have lost on ALL levels... becasue she wanted to be a king in a kingdom that has a king. #bosslady #allmenaretrash,#dontneedaman... grin grin grin

Women thinking you can use your children as a tool for emotional blackmail, wake up becasue las las, you are going to deprive that child of alot of things becasue of your useless pride. And just one meeting with the father, the kid will forget all the brainwashing you have installed. That is when the real heart ache will start.

See ehn Churchill de ball nd the guy no send her las las the boy go settle with him dad

1 Like

Re: You’re Not A Father, You’re A Mere Sperm Donor, Tonto Dikeh To Ex Husband by niggadee(m): 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
She seems to be toxic and narcissistic you can tell

1 Like

Re: You’re Not A Father, You’re A Mere Sperm Donor, Tonto Dikeh To Ex Husband by Emmanuel909090: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hmmm
Re: You’re Not A Father, You’re A Mere Sperm Donor, Tonto Dikeh To Ex Husband by Isabi4lov: 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
siofra:
I'm still waiting for Rosy Meurer to leave that Churchill.

Dat one go loud grin
What if she has added Endurance to her name cheesy

(1) (Reply)

“god Is Never Late”- Adeniyi Johnson Writes As He Shares Beautiful Photos From / Rema Meets With Hakimi, The Link Up We Never Expected! / Nollywood Actor Francis Duru Celebrates 20th Years Anniversary With His Wife(pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.