Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Agonies Of Child Birth In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Agonies Of Child Birth In Nigeria (692 Views)

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos / Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com / 7 Health Risks Of Child Bearing After Age 35 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agonies Of Child Birth In Nigeria by chidikus: 3:10am On Sep 12, 2011
please i beg all medical doctors to give me a clue, what might have gone wrong,a lady friend,an in -law who we all just talked to a day before going to the labor room,gave birth to a baby girl,asked wat she gave birth to,thanked God, and was dicharged,just on her way out she started complain g that she was tired feeling Cold, that she cant breathe well,well was taken in back to the hospital, administered and blood taken from the sista and infused her, suddenly she went into a coma and passed away.may the soul of my dear departed&souls of the faithful through the mercy of God  rest in Peace,Amen.

Please doctors need all candid advice thou we cant question God,the babe was born through a CS,and this is not the first issue,this is the second birth,thou first also thru CS,,
what might have gone wrong?
what might have made her to started feeling cold, could lack of blood be the cause,was there any kind of internal bleeding
is it necessary for one to be on blood infusion during birth

please i still wonder what might have gone wrong.please candid suggestions please from all medical practioners in the field.

Now i may ask

with all this agonies of child birth what is the best and safest practice to give birth to now , some ladies tell me natural ,some say CS as my neigbour use to say,
why all the sudden rise of death resulting from child birth, it makes marriage so scary

please i would be so glad if a little insight can be rendered to me .
and please when is the best time for Ante-natal for a three months pregnant woman,thou our doctor said from five months but i want my wife to start now.

for effective and safe delivery what and what are necessary.

love u alll
Re: Agonies Of Child Birth In Nigeria by PA1982(f): 8:44am On Sep 12, 2011
Are you saying the woman was discharged the same day she had a C-section?
Could you post up the name of of the clinic, please?
Re: Agonies Of Child Birth In Nigeria by chidikus: 9:46am On Sep 12, 2011
@PA1982,its not necessary disclosing the name of the hospital, but happened in abuja, this her second time of a c-sec dear, thou lady still need answers to my questions, just curious
A par being discharged ,yes sista
Re: Agonies Of Child Birth In Nigeria by doctokwus: 10:04am On Sep 12, 2011
Its so easy to stat blamin d hosp wt dis half story.We shd neva eva jump to conclusion and stat aportioning blames for an incident,d full details we don't av.I bet no hosp in nigeria wil av d guts to dscharge a patnt on day of cs,evn 2days after,wat was d indication for d cs,not known;was it smooth,not known;wat was her pre morbid state,pre eclamptic,eclamptic,anaemic,any pre existing medical conditions,who did d cs,a traoined m$edcal doctor?Done in d rt hands and standard setup,cs and labour ar usually insignificant events.So let's not rely on less dan 1/10th of d story d op has posted,invariably we run into wrong conclusions
Re: Agonies Of Child Birth In Nigeria by PA1982(f): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2011
^^^ I have to agree with you there!
How can we know what actually happened without being able to contact the hospital itself?

(1) (Reply)

Execellent Job(deadline Extended) / Nocturnal Emmission Occuring Frequently (causes And Remedy) / del

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.