Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book (2377 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by AgentNnamdi: 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
This is what Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala wrote about Peter Obi in her Book - Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous
- The Story behind the Headlines. © 2018

"The chief opponent of these arguments to deposit savings in the Sovereign Wealth Fund or the Excess Crude Account was Governor Chibuike Amaechi of Rivers state, chair of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum (NGF). He was strongly supported by Governor Adams Oshiomole of Edo state, who was very vocal in voicing his disapproval and his suspicions of the federal government’s management of the Excess Crude Account; Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola of Lagos state, a lawyer and Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), who objected on constitutional grounds; and Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom state, later chair of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Governors Forum. Others, such as Governor Peter Obi of Anambra state, argued for savings but were not supported. Their voices were drowned out, and National Economic Council (NEC) sessions became unpleasant when this topic arose."

I don't like Nigerian Politicians but I do try to read political books cool

Vote Wisely Brothers and Sisters

You can buy the book from Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/Fighting-Corruption-Dangerous-behind-Headlines/dp/0262038013

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by Novarisammy2: 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
Agbadorians make una come oh

Wailers food don ready

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by KingsCity: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
All right thinking lovers of probity and godliness support Peter Obi

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by Legitimate: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
Okay, who are you voting for?

Like for TINUBU
Share for OBI

Vote wisely

5 Likes 38 Shares

Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by MrSensor(m): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
Legitimate:
Okay, who are you voting for?

Like for TINUBU
Share for OBI

Vote wisely
how many times will I warn you not to touch my survey?
Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by blabulu2000: 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
AgentNnamdi:
This is what Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala wrote about Peter Obi in her Book - Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous

"The chief opponent of these arguments to deposit savings in the Sovereign Wealth Fund or the Excess Crude Account was Governor Chibuike Amaechi of Rivers state, chair of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum (NGF). He was strongly supported by Governor Adams Oshiomole of Edo state, who was very vocal in voicing his disapproval and his suspicions of the federal government’s management of the Excess Crude Account; Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola of Lagos state, a lawyer and Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), who objected on constitutional grounds; and Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom state, later chair of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Governors Forum. Others, such as Governor Peter Obi of Anambra state, argued for savings but were not supported. Their voices were drowned out, and National Economic Council (NEC) sessions became unpleasant when this topic arose."

You can buy the book from Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/Fighting-Corruption-Dangerous-behind-Headlines/dp/0262038013

Let's. You want make she write About Obi the Pandora box....

Nyamiri person is wrote about Nyamiri man....
Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by Praxis758: 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
While Adams Oshiomole and Rotimi Amechi were the arrowhead governors who challenged the GEJ administration in court that all the money should be shared. And that was the beginning of our economic predicament enroute to 2015.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by DesChyko: 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
blabulu2000:

Yes.

Nyamiri person is the Director-General of the World Trade Organization.

You, on the other hand, are just a nuisance.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by blabulu2000: 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
DesChyko:

Yes.

Nyamiri person is the Director-General of the World Trade Organization.

You, on the other hand, are just a nuisance.

Carnival....Her tenure go soon end

Chest beater crew....

I m not in your class ....shoe get size....

Go and die....
Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by yarimo(m): 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
AgentNnamdi:

And he defrauded small Anambra state as governor for 8 years

2 Shares

Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by Proudlyomonna: 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
blabulu2000:

You dis omo ale,son of a late goat rapist father,son of a dog fûcking mother roaming mad on the streets,so what have you got to say about Jona employing Obi even while He was a Governor carrying the Apga card??
This is Obi of Anambra of yesterday vs Tinubu of big Lagos former State Capital of Nigeria.
You can't behave like a human being na bcus na abomination you be grin grin
Omo ale jatijati.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by blabulu2000: 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

You dis omo ale,son of a late goat rapist father,son of a dog fûcking mother roaming mad on the streets,so what have you got to say about Jona employing Obi even while He was a Governor carrying the Apga card??
This is Obi of Anambra of yesterday vs Tinubu of big Lagos former State Capital of Nigeria.
You can't behave like a human being na bcus na abomination you be grin grin
Omo ale jatijati.

Alaba Warehouse statistics...

Be deceiving yourself ...how come Anambra state state hasn't become the Dubai of Nigeria. The percentage of wretched people in Anambra state is alarming....and some of the people of Anambra state are still rushing to lagos with Bathroom slipper and Nylon bag to Hustle ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by Cantonese: 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
AgentNnamdi:

Don't mind the nonsense APC people. They called Obi a stingy man for saving in Anambra state. The same APC in 2015 said, infact severally and up till this day, that PDP emptied the treasury and there was nothing to work with. Which one we go follow? You save, wahala, you no save wahala with APC.

Peter Obi, legitimately saved public funds in the banks. Some governors have been accused of keeping billions hidden, and now they cannot send such monies to the banks. Which one is better? A very transparent and credible Peter Obi or crooked, wicked and deceitful governors who have hidden public funds. In the end, the embezzled funds have become worthless and mere paper in their hidden places.
Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by Proudlyomonna: 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
blabulu2000:

Alaba Warehouse statistics...

Be deceiving yourself ...how come Anambra state state hasn't become the Dubai of Nigeria. The percentage of wretched people in Anambra state is alarming....and some of the people of Anambra state are still rushing to lagos with Bathroom slipper and Nylon bag to Hustle ...

Hahahaha now the omo ale wants to drag me into the same Tribal hate that killed his late goat rapist father grin grin grin
Na I don't do tribal bullcrap,when I see a bastard product of doom, perdition and destruction like you I call them out directly grin who get time for Tribal shenanigans,abi na Tribal gbasgbos se make your bastard late goat rapist father rape your mad dog fûcking mama come born accursed bastard abomination like you grin grin grin
Omo ale,next time wey you wan form troll,you go remember se some people na CRUISE grin grin
I go give you cruise wella,sebi you be troll grin
Be ready bcus you go troll Taya grin
Anap wey predict bubu win don talk am se Obi go rule over your cursed head and all your bastard disObiDient family head how market omo eru omo ale jatijatigrin grin grin

Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by blabulu2000: 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahahaha now the omo ale wants to drag me into the same Tribal hate that killed his late goat rapist father grin grin grin
Na I don't do tribal bullcrap,when I see a bastard product of doom, perdition and destruction like you I call them out directly grin who get time for Tribal shenanigans,abi na Tribal gbasgbos se make your bastard late goat rapist father rape your mad dog fûcking mama come born accursed bastard abomination like you grin grin grin
Omo ale,next time wey you wan form troll,you go remember se some people na CRUISE grin grin
I go give you cruise wella,sebi you be troll grin
Be ready bcus you go troll Taya grin
Anap wey predict bubu win don talk am se Obi go rule over your cursed head and all your bastard disObiDient family head how market omo eru omo ale jatijatigrin grin grin

All.i saw in your comments is wailing and bitter crying....now, that you and your ObiDENSE have started wailing even before the election....May you keep on sailing till the end of the ages...

How will Obi win....? All the ObiDENSE crew relies on is just social media abuse, cyberbullying, and political propaganda.... because there is no. formidable structure on the ground...as I'm typing this, some are serious penetrating through the unreasch in the village ..and encourage them.in Jagaban way....while some disaster children are hear fight a faceless human being on social. media...

I'm more than sure that Obi can not win this election...if Obi win this election ...i tear my international passport into two...
Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by Proudlyomonna: 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
blabulu2000:

All.i saw in your comments is wailing and bitter crying....now, that you and your ObiDENSE have started wailing even before the election....May you keep on sailing till the end of the ages...

How will Obi win....? All the ObiDENSE crew relies on is just social media abuse, cyberbullying, and political propaganda.... because there is no. formidable structure on the ground...as I'm typing this, some are serious penetrating through the unreasch in the village ..and encourage them.in Jagaban way....while some disaster children are hear fight a faceless human being on social. media...

I'm more than sure that Obi can not win this election...if Obi win this election ...i tear my international passport into two...

Omo ale nio,ko de ni dafun oo grin
No be you first throw insult and curse enter my mention thinking se I follow for people weh you fit form online troll for,o ni se orire grin grin

How will Obi win has been declared by reputable organizations like Anap, Bloomberg etc.
So you want sensible human beings to believe a bastard slavish weak vessel forming troll online and dispute Anap that has never made mistake in their previous prediction of past winners?? Yet you se make them no call you omo ale grin
I am for whatever weather you bring,if you bring peace I am game but if you bring Vawulence then let's firedown together.
A Structureless Lp is winning the polls that big parties like Pdthief and Apcheat are also engaged in yet you think it will be the normal Politics again undecided
Omo ale nio, abukun ni yio si pkada ka.

Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by Ruthless70: 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
KingsCity:
All right thinking lovers of probity and godliness support Peter Obi

Sincerely with ipodian propaganda, I love to support Obi, but I'm afraid he will loose, cos (A mere kitten must not have any close propinquity with leopard...)
Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by blabulu2000: 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Omo ale nio,ko de ni dafun oo grin
No be you first throw insult and curse enter my mention thinking se I follow for people weh you fit form online troll for,o ni se orire grin grin

How will Obi win has been declared by reputable organizations like Anap, Bloomberg etc.
So you want sensible human beings to believe a bastard slavish weak vessel forming troll online and dispute Anap that has never made mistake in their previous prediction of past winners?? Yet you se make them no call you omo ale grin
I am for whatever weather you bring,if you bring peace I am game but if you bring Vawulence then let's firedown together.
A Structureless Lp is winning the polls that big parties like Pdthief and Apcheat are also engaged in yet you think it will be the normal Politics again undecided
Omo ale nio, abukun ni yio si pkada ka.
I'm sure ...im not part of your misfortune in Life
For the fact that you are a psychopath doesn't mean you should be throwing caution into the winds...i still demand some level of decorous from you. ....all kind of attitude I have witnessed today in your demeaning life...or do you need sedative drugs...?/ it is quite embarrassing when a grown-up life you displaying all.mammee of absurdity before you make your point known...

Now, Obi is a president already, Because he lived among IpOb automatically, he is IPOb president and I wouldn't quarrel with you about that ...also, obi is a confused Human being because if he is not confused, he will not be jumping from one political party to the other ...without no substantial impact...Thank God for Ojukwu and Atiku respectively who rescue him from political embarrassment 3

Now, you are churning out statistics from different quarters...As if the statistics alone can make him emerges ....was it not the same Nyamiri people that keep on posting nonsense are the one filling the gap online...keep manipulating yourself online...when D-Day comes, you will keep wailing...
Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by Psalmistproject: 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
This time there's nothing like freedom of choice.

Nigerians have allowed these crooks to pillage their common wealth for so long in the name of freedom of choice.

Now if it's not obi please feel free to leave this country.
Hmmm the country no go contain us o if otherwise.
Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by SeeItSayIt: 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
Same people are claiming to fighting for the masses now.

God will punish them by enthroning Peter Obi
Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by Proudlyomonna: 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
blabulu2000:

I'm sure ...im not part of your misfortune in Life
For the fact that you are a psychopath doesn't mean you should be throwing caution into the winds...i still demand some level of decorous from you. ....all kind of attitude I have witnessed today in your demeaning life...or do you need sedative drugs...?/ it is quite embarrassing when a grown-up life you displaying all.mammee of absurdity before you make your point known...

Now, Obi is a president already, Because he lived among IpOb automatically, he is IPOb president and I wouldn't quarrel with you about that ...also, obi is a confused Human being because if he is not confused, he will not be jumping from one political party to the other ...without no substantial impact...Thank God for Ojukwu and Atiku respectively who rescue him from political embarrassment 3

Now, you are churning out statistics from different quarters...As if the statistics alone can make him emerges ....was it not the same Nyamiri people that keep on posting nonsense are the one filling the gap online...keep manipulating yourself online...when D-Day comes, you will keep wailing...

Can you now see that you are a mentally unstable omo ale,so you run into my mention like an accursed hopelessly Tribally bigoted hatefilled omo ale with insults and curses even as far as calling out my parents bcus your own papa don die and your mama dey run mad,yet you expect me to keep ma cool,I am not responsible for the curse on that rubbish unfortunate head of yours so when next you want to do your online trolling nonsense take it outta my mention grin
You are very daft,Obi as Governor was accused by bastards like you to have killed secessionist,He loves Nija so much that He tackled secessionist from his own side with iron fist,even with secessionist movement His state Anambra maintained the 1st position of most secured state in Nigeria for like 4 consecutive years.
We know of one man who said He doesn't believe in One Nigeria.
Hate Obi or like Him you can't change the fact that he is the most liked and needed candidate for Presidency according to reputable organization who have always been accurate in their data gathering to predict winners of the past election.
Nigerians now understand that APC disaster and hardship pro max just be like Natural disaster, e no dey ask for Tribe or Religion or even party before e strike,so you can go ahead with your Igbo ahhh, Igbo yooo, Igbo eeehh na your destiny grin grin grin
No enter my mention with insults next time if you dey look for peace undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
Testimony of a good leader wow!!! Peter obi got my vote
Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by blabulu2000: 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Can you now see that you are a mentally unstable omo ale,so you run into my mention like an accursed hopelessly Tribally bigoted hatefilled omo ale with insults and curses even as far as calling out my parents bcus your own papa don die and your mama dey run mad,yet you expect me to keep ma cool,I am not responsible for the curse on that rubbish unfortunate head of yours so when next you want to do your online trolling nonsense take it outta my mention grin
You are very daft,Obi as Governor was accused by bastards like you to have killed secessionist,He loves Nija so much that He tackled secessionist from his own side with iron fist,even with secessionist movement His state Anambra maintained the 1st position of most secured state in Nigeria for like 4 consecutive years.
We know of one man who said He doesn't believe in One Nigeria.
Hate Obi or like Him you can't change the fact that he is the most liked and needed candidate for Presidency according to reputable organization who have always been accurate in their data gathering to predict winners of the past election.
Nigerians now understand that APC disaster and hardship pro max just be like Natural disaster, e no dey ask for Tribe or Religion or even party before e strike,so you can go ahead with your Igbo ahhh, Igbo yooo, Igbo eeehh na your destiny grin grin grin
No enter my mention with insults next time if you dey look for peace undecided

Obi asslicker crew ...licking Obi ass is your hobby and wailing is occupation ...You have decided to start keeping vigil on the nairaland just keep making an idiotic comments...
Obi is catching cruise with his slut girl friend at Alaba international market and he has paid you a stipend of 5k to be keeping vigil for him on the nairaland platform. What a pity! And in an attempt to do your work, you kept on typing gibberish and expressing your awkward opinion in a lunatic way...
You better stoop low lemme teach you elementary politics ....you don't know jack on this matter ..you are only motivated by what some dogs behind Obi is feeding you with .. I pray you to understand this faster before it is too late.
I know you are a Nyamiri person by your comments ...but even with that you need to follow the winning team that will take good care of your demeaning life .. Disaster has ravaged your entire cell ....fighting to succeed by all means...
I believe that God will deliver you one day and I have the answer if you are willing to take my advice...
Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by Betanaija42moro: 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
Obi is an unconventional Nigerian politician.

I can't wait to vote for him
Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by vannessa7(f): 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
Two men and two visions for the future!

Recently, Governor Soludo told Vice President Yemi Osinbajo that erosion has taken over 40% of Anambra State while requesting for Federal Government help.

Anambra is the same state a man governed for 8years where he was saving money in bank while erosion destroyed lives and ravaged the people. A man who was governor of that state for 8 years and did nothing to combat erosion is now telling us to give him Nigeria to run. Erosion problem that has taken over 40% of a state is certainly not a problem that started 8years ago.

Another man was governor when Atlantic ocean surge was destroying a prime part of his state and threatening to wash away Victoria Island. It was a perennial annual problem that defied solution and palliatives decades before this other man became governor in 1999. He sat down and conceived a better and permanent solution on how to turn a huge liability to asset. He constructed 8 kilometres seashore protection, invited private sector partner and reclaimed 10 million square metres from sea to build a new city called Eko Atlantic City - a brand new city that has been described as one of the civil engineering wonders of the world.

Between these two men who seek to be President of Nigeria, who offers a better vision for governing a society and solving human problems? The one who saved money in bank while people perish or the one who saved lives, properties and created wealth for people?
- Temitope Ajayi
Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by jlinkd78(m): 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
Noted
Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by Proudlyomonna: 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
blabulu2000:

Obi asslicker crew ...licking Obi ass is your hobby and wailing is occupation ...You have decided to start keeping vigil on the nairaland just keep making an idiotic comments...
Obi is catching cruise with his slut girl friend at Alaba international market and he has paid you a stipend of 5k to be keeping vigil for him on the nairaland platform. What a pity! And in an attempt to do your work, you kept on typing gibberish and expressing your awkward opinion in a lunatic way...
You better stoop low lemme teach you elementary politics ....you don't know jack on this matter ..you are only motivated by what some dogs behind Obi is feeding you with .. I pray you to understand this faster before it is too late.
I know you are a Nyamiri person by your comments ...but even with that you need to follow the winning team that will take good care of your demeaning life .. Disaster has ravaged your entire cell ....fighting to succeed by all means...
I believe that God will deliver you one day and I have the answer if you are willing to take my advice...

Hahaha coming from an accursed jobless smelly product of doom, perdition and destruction wey dey pick pocket for under bridge grin grin🤣🤣.
Getat of my mention, bloody senseless idiotic weak vessel wey dey form troll grin
Obi according to Anap that predicted Bubu's Win is the most needed candidate that will rule over your cursed dead unfortunate head whether you like it or not grin grin
If Obi no rule over your cursed head you don enter atikulated killer heardmen wahala be dat oo 😁 omo ale jatijati grin
No enter my mention again, unless I call you out if I wan tag eternally accursed bastards wey dey spill this forum with Tribal hate grin
Structureless,SM Obi just beat tinubu's APC in another poll, bloody accused omo ale,die in sefia pain grin grin😁😁🤣🤣

Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by yemmit90: 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
To be honest, savings is not attribute of a good leader. It is not good to save but to invest in both capital and human resources that will outlives a generation. Money you save today will definitely lose value tomorrow, even if it doesn't, the incoming government may misappropriated or embezzled it.

Even as an individual, you can't make real progress in life if all you do is to save and not invest.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by dettolgel: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
blabulu2000:

Carnival....Her tenure go soon end

Chest beater crew....

I m not in your class ....shoe get size....

Go and die....

At least she had a tenure whereas in your entire lineage and blood line none of you achieve half of what she achieved.

Infact all your lineage put together and in three life times may not even near her achievements grin

You can go and hang yourself now grin
Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by AgentNnamdi: 12:07am On Feb 19, 2023
blabulu2000:

Continue disgracing yourself. Don't go and improve yourself and learn. Nigerian Politicians don't send you. They coin hatred for their selfish gain.

It's a shame that as old as you are you are still a bigot; abusing someone because of where he was born.

Learn to work with anybody from any part of the world. Use your internet and improve yourself intellectually. Politicians no send you. Continue voting suffering.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by AgentNnamdi: 12:22am On Feb 19, 2023
vannessa7:

Between these two men who seek to be President of Nigeria, who offers a better vision for governing a society and solving human problems? The one who saved money in bank while people perish or the one who saved lives, properties and created wealth for people?
- Temitope Ajayi

He may be qualified to run but looking at his recent performance at campaign rallies, do you think he is capable of running a tasking office without repeating foreign medical trips and having full consciousness of handling the affairs of a complex country? To rule Nigeria is very tasking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Was Wike When Ayu Was Senate President And Tinubu's Friend In 1993? / Ibori's Bombardier Jet / Halliburton May Pay $500m To Avert Cheney’s Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.