Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book (2378 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by blabulu2000: 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
AgentNnamdi:

Continue disgracing yourself. Don't go and improve yourself and learn. Nigerian Politicians don't send you. They coin hatred for their selfish gain.

It's a shame that as old as you are you are still a bigot; abusing someone because of where he was born.

Learn to work with anybody from any part of the world. Use your internet and improve yourself intellectually. Politicians no send you. Continue voting suffering.

So ....English language is now an achievement for you... I'm proud of my local language ...anyhow, I like, I type, after all, no grades for the best English language post on social media...

English Language is England native Language. You are proud of speaking someone else native language.....what a shame! ...The coined the Language from the name of their country.
Re: This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book by SLAP44: 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
yarimo:
And he defrauded small Anambra state as governor for 8 years

Stop lying, nothing can be proved against Peter Obi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Online Scams - Efcc Still Missing The Point / President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean / Why Saharareports Was Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.