Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja (31533 Views)

Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Ibadan / OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) / Video, Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja by TheSameGuy(m): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hypocrite.
What he said to me was praise song right
PoliciaNLand:
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2 please
Re: Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Bryan88(m): 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Ode. Use this
a typical urchin...senseless 1 @ that.
Re: Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja by nedekid: 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Look at how they all look hungry, dirty, malnourished, filthy, and unhealthy. Even their mental state is questionable.

These class of people need food and not sunbathing.
Those lovely folks look as you say? That means you are not seeing clearly, use some Izal to wash your eyes.
Re: Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Germi9: 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Earth is an animal kingdom!

Most times, we have to feed on each other to achieve our goals. Directly or indirectly!

If their are no foolish antelopes, the lion will die of hunger!
And when the Lion dies…..?
Re: Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
Germi9:

And when the Lion dies…..?

Another lion continues from where he stopped
Re: Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja by bentenny(m): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Look at how they all look hungry, dirty, malnourished, filthy, and unhealthy. Even their mental state is questionable.

Cry harder

Re: Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

If you see this person saying all these, you’ll cring and vomit. Lol faceless forum eeh

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja by ComeToJesus: 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

You need some peace in your heart.
Re: Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Is this their 100m mad men angry

Shameless People

The Moses of our time

Moses of Iragbiji you mean?
Re: Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja by callmevirus(m): 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Are you talking about your mother and sisters?

Babe cool down na
No go waste bullet for that Urchin matter
Re: Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Germi9: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Another lion continues from where he stopped
Same old shitt angry
Re: Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
Germi9:

Same old shitt angry

It is what it is!
Re: Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja by thinkmoney(m): 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
TheSameGuy:

Shameless People

The Moses of our time
See as oshiomole dey shame for u?
I mo get shame
Re: Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja by TheSameGuy(m): 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
Urobho woman don sak Ogogoro again
MajorOvakporaye:

Moses of Iragbiji you mean?
Re: Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

you are jua a big fool
Re: Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

you are jua a big fool

Wow!

Tell me more!
Re: Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja by beejay85: 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

If anyone had compared prophet Mohammed or any other Quran hero to Peter Obi, I'm very sure the person would have been burnt to ashes by now as a result of blasphemy?

Modified: I was just informed you're a Yoruba Muslim? Come Let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me on nairaland again
There is nothing called Yoruba Muslim..
We Yorubas respect and tolerate other people's belief......even if u are an idol worshipper..
So anytime I read Yoruba Muslim I smile...
Re: Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja by StrongAlphMale: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
beejay85:

There is nothing called Yoruba Muslim..
We Yorubas respect and tolerate other people's belief......even if u are an idol worshipper..
So anytime I read Yoruba Muslim I smile...

Keep deceiving yourself son. Yoruba christians full here for my area for lekki Lagos and there are Yoruba christians there too. You see why obi already had SW on lockdown? Your guess is good as mine!
Re: Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Danniedpastor(m): 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Ekpa
We nama
Re: Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
pansophist:
Of course, I know. I have always said earlier that what Africans considered independence was a transition of the old method of exploitation (colonialism), to a new, self-sustaining, sophisticated method of permanent subjugation (imperialism). They replace the white colonial faces with black faces, whom they promise all the support and will ignore all their crimes if they continue sustaining all their exploitative structures that were built in the colonial era. So as countries were getting their so-called independence, they were ushered into western imperialistic ecosystems. So they became a member of the UN, and ICC, must use the dollar, imposed educational systems, their corporations coming in to control their resources, (eg Shell and Nigeria oil), and so on. In simple terms, think of how a butcher moves the cows from the farm to the slaughterhouse. In the cow's mind, he is free from the enclosed farm, but the slaughterhouse though modern and shiny with machines is worse than where they were coming from. You see the way the US froze billions of dollars of Afghanistan's foreign reserves, and as they did with Russia as well, that's exactly the fate that awaits any country that tries to pull off their imperialistic eco-system. While we are busy fighting each other like idiots, they are up there designing sophisticated systems to keep others down, and themselves on top. And this world order must go, or else, the global south will never develop. China refused to be part of that system, now look at them. Iran refused and was sanctioned to death, but they still thrive and built their own planes and so forth. Until we leave western dependence and walk our own part, no magic Peter Obi will perform. It's like putting a pilot in a ship, it can't do anything with it. How can the world be democratic when less than 15% of the world population (the west) controls everything? if this is not authoritarianism, then what is authoritarianism? But I always take responsibility, so I won't blame them much, I blame our ancestors for letting this degrade this badly, and makes it harder for current and future generation to solve. The rot is too much.

pansophist:
Josep Borell is a racist piece of shit. Sadly, this scum is a top EU politician, and calling the non-western countries jungle is a reincarnation of the mindset that led to colonialism and slavery pro-max. He still sees the world from a colonial lens, but his arrogance is needed since that's how he can cope in a changing world that is increasingly becoming multi-polar and catching up. From 1991 to 2022, something that has never happened before in the history of the world happened, that thing is called unipolarism. After the collapse of the soviet union in 1991, China was dirt poor, imperial Japan has been defeated and occupied, the same with nazi Germany, India still recovering from British colonialism, Iran was in deep soup, and Africa was too backward to even be noticed. The west, especially the US was the largest economy, and the strongest military power holds the world's reserved currency and enjoys an unparalleled political, economical, military, and soft power globally. The US was so strong that when it coughs, the world shivered. And then they showed themselves. Then the global bombing tour started, from Iraq to Syria, Venezuela to Yugoslavia, and Libya to Iran, to name a few. Meanwhile, the Chinese who have suffered what they called a ''century of humiliation'' was in the background bidding their time, getting stronger, and building themselves up. The Chinese who lost territories the size of Nigeria x4, an empire nation that was torn apart by foreign powers, and saw what awaits you when you are weak, said to themselves, NEVER AGAIN. Putin was then a KGB agent in Germany, young and smart, but silent and working his way up into the Kremlin. He witnessed how countries that used to be part of Russia have now become sworn enemies of Russia, and he dreamt of a stronger, independent, and sovereign Russia that occupies its rightful place on the international stage. And February, 24th of 2022 will be remembered as the date when the world becomes clearly multipolar, after thirty years of failed unipolarism. The world has clearly understood the kind of monster the west is, and how they dream of a world where everyone is down, and only them up. Now, the way the international stage is set up, other stronger countries are now a deterrent, and they will never allow themselves to be weak again. NEVER. It will not happen very fast, but the complete breakdown of western hegemony will happen faster than the time it took to build it. Destruction is faster than building, and destroying evil is even faster, especially when the destroyers are the victims of the very evil. I know the Russia-China alliances are cooking something, I suspect that they have set traps that will render all western imperialistic ecosystems useless. From my calculations, the more the west throws out a country from its imperialistic systems, an alternative will be invented that will make that system useless. So for example, they threw Russia out of swift, but Russia created SPFS which they used to carry financial transactions between themselves and other countries. If they threw China out of the UN for example, then a new UN that is fair will be invented, rendering the western controlled system useless. If you refuse to sell your tech, buy our oil, or ban us from visiting your countries (as they did with Russians), you will kill your industry and other regions will benefit financially from your market loss. One thing that kills a monopoly is competition, especially competent competition. We live in very interesting times. Brace up, shit might get really bad before it gets better. Sha have proper wealth, not fiat money only, which can collapse. Have farmland, a water well, and livestock/poultry, these will keep you alive, not chains, iPhones, and paper money. Your survival is in your hands, not the government. Be vigilant, and use the internet to learn real stuff and how the world works, not just for social media and entertainment.
Re: Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja by beejay85: 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Keep deceiving yourself son. Yoruba christians full here for my area for lekki Lagos and there are Yoruba christians there too. You see why obi already had SW on lockdown? Your guess is good as mine!
Keep building Ur castle in d air...
Only godless people overflog the use of religion as a tool for politic...
Only a fool repeats the same thing and expect a different result....freely use Ur tongue to count your teeth son
Re: Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja by TheSameGuy(m): 3:46am On Feb 19, 2023
Mkpi
Danniedpastor:

We nama
Re: Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja by madjune(m): 4:17am On Feb 19, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

With this your bad mouth, you won't need to take sniper after 25th...simply swallow your spit and you will find rest.
Re: Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Nobody: 4:39am On Feb 19, 2023
madjune:

With this your bad mouth, you won't need to take sniper after 25th...simply swallow your spit and you will find rest.

😀😀😀😀
Re: Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Alpharey: 5:15am On Feb 19, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

That is why they are looking up to Peter Obi to come to their rescue since you have confirmed that the Apc government have failed them. And you must be an evil incarnate if you know these facts and still cast your vote for the evil party.
Re: Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja by fashrola(m): 7:58am On Feb 19, 2023
TheSameGuy:

Shameless People

The Moses of our time

Moses of your household
Re: Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja by Ubanz: 10:12am On Feb 19, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

It's not true but even if it's true,who made them hungry?
Would they be hungry and dirty If your country's leadership is sane?
Re: Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja by fredpeter(m): 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Who asked for your location!

Is being in UK an achievement.

Better deal with the economic hardship in UK, before feeling my pain!

Its not really easy getting used to suffering... U need wisdom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed / Why We Arrested Reuben Abati – EFCC / Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.